Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! (2699 Views)

Bobrisky: If My Throwback Photo Doesn't Inspire You, Then You'll Die In Poverty / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Unbelievable Famous Singer Ariana Grande Did This And Everyone Got Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by AnnaGray(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ariana Grande Plastic Surgery rumors include a brow lift, nose job, and lip injections. Let’s check out her changing looks over the years and decide!

https://www.betrendsetter.com/ariana-grande-plastic-surgery/

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by kachi19: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2018
This wan na human being mtcheeww undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by Nectarbaba(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
gush. I love this girl

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by Teacher1776(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
The "before" looks better than the "after"

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by seunny4lif(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
What's the diff oooooh

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2018
She fresh for d before pic pass d after to me o.

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by Dclique(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2018
Fine girl.

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by Kobicove(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
She fresh for d before pic pass d after to me o.

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Any Ariana Grande Fans? You'll Want To See This! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:39am On Jan 26, 2018
Teacher1776:
The "before" looks better than the "after"
bro your eyes are good ...she wasn't looking bad before why surgery .

Her choice tho!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woli Agba And Wife Welcomes A New Baby Boy / Afrocandy In Half Nude Video As She Rock Hot Bikini Body / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.