Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC (2701 Views)

R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Sex Trafficking Case / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 8:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Tamara Okpewho, the Nigerian lady who appeared in the leaked sex video with a popular Lekki pastor, Chris Omatsola, granted an interview with BBC Pidgin.
However, Omatsola insisted he never said that and didn’t release the sex tape. As she spoke, Tamara broke down crying and said she had plans for herself for the year 2018 but the leaked video has changed things.
http://nigeriafeed.com/lady-in-sex-video-with-lekki-pastor-weeps-bitterly-in-interview-with-bbc/
Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by NwaAmaikpe: 8:52am On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Why is she crying.
She had plans for 2018, but God had bigger plans.
Now see she is being interviewed by BBC.

Gosh,
I wish my pastor's wife can just release my sextape.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by speedyconnect3: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Story shocked

There are too many problems in this country.
We will soon forget this one.

But this will haunt her in naija where pretenders full

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 9:30am On Nov 07, 2018
LOL
Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by ProfEinstein: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by hismerhill(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
I don't believe it

What's d tears for

1 Like

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2018
profeistein u no try LOL

1 Like

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by martphreak(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Just finished masturbating to that video, the girl sabi fucckk sha wink
gimme the link to the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by summerky: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
martphreak:

Wetin you wan watch abi you wan masturbate too angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Una no try LOL
Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin. Nice video I enjoyed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice
Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
why would a man a pastor for that matter leak his own sextape? this girl no Sabi lie sha and I hate when a girl is lying then has the audacity to shed tear again. mehn I fear some women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by frbona: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
ProfEinstein:
Just finished masturbating to that video, the girl sabi fucckk sha wink
that was the most boring sex tape I've ever seen

1 Like

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by frbona: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
martphreak:

make your own sex tape and leak it let others watch!!!!
Fvcking reetard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by martphreak(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
frbona:
make your own sex tape and leak it let others watch!!!!
Fvcking reetard!

Simple sense to reason u cannot have.... wasted gene......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Sex Video With Lekki Pastor Weeps Bitterly In Interview With BBC by Africacelebcar(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
LOL

(1) (Reply)

"Mama I Have Made It" – Teen Boy Says As He Meet New Miss World, Vanessa (photo) / Female Singer Goes Naked And Pees On Fan Right On Stage!(vid) / The Cutest President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.