Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary (29294 Views)

Ukaegbu Stephanie Graduates With First Class From Godfrey Okoye University / Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship In University Of Debrecen | Study In Hungary / Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Bitterleafsoup: 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Igbo Kwenu !!!!!
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by nawtyme: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Back in the days her mother was my lecturer. Very intelligent and strict no nonsense woman. Liked her a lot. Truly guys if you marry a brilliant woman you would have brilliant children. If you marry a bimbo whose only asset is to slay and rub make up, sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Nizguy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
she is really wot a slay Queen should be.
congratuloooobia nwa afo Igbo.

ikpusuri I like na bed grin
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Nizguy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
she is really wot a slay Queen should be.
congratuloooobia nwa afo Igbo.

ikpusuri I like na bed grin
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by itsandi(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Well done and congrats smiley
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
When you see an ASSET you will know.

She is an ASSET, not all this LIABILITICAL slay queens we have up and down.

Congrats to her.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
I like.. grin
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by kokakola: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
Her Mother is from the WEST...

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Kendrick80(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
Ogbeni,she made herself and her family proud.Pls remove Nigeria from d title.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
South East performed well, It's termed doing Nigeria proud.
When it's Execution in Indonesia or Thailand it's termed Ipod Flat heads. Give me that good reason God is not justified punishing Nigeria!!
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by 9inches(m): 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
@Op, her contact or it did not happen. cry
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Bellutti: 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2018
Beauty with brain
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by freshboy31: 12:06am On Jan 26, 2018
JayCynic:
cry

It is better to graduate with 2nd Class Upper in Mogadishu College, Somalia, than any Hungarian University
Hater spotted

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by phoromighty(m): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Very happy to see this. Been a while I saw or read something reasonable here.
Dear pretty scholar, u have made my day. God bless u forever.
The gifts of the Lord r without repentance. U r one of us. Bravo
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by oofjm: 12:26am On Jan 26, 2018
beauty + brain
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by MTAIYEM: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2018
How do I get to Hungary, cause I am really hungry?

Congrats to her!
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by DedeNkem: 2:48am On Jan 26, 2018
JayCynic:
cry

It is better to graduate with 2nd Class Upper in Mogadishu College, Somalia, than any Hungarian University

You are probably clueless! Hungary is an European, and there they have standards.

I will take any European University first before even thinking of any University in Africa!

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Rasdagama: 3:53am On Jan 26, 2018
CONGRALUTIONS! This kind of achievement are not achieved by the carnibal northereners & yet, they will want to rule. God forbids.

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Kobicove(m): 4:07am On Jan 26, 2018
This is the type of news we like to hear cheesy
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by lexy2014: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2018
zoba88:
FIRST CLASS Lady! PLEASE CELEBRATE HER!

Miss Ihuoma IKORO graduated with first class in Chemical Engineering from University of Debrecen, HUNGARY.We are really proud of this smart NIGERIAN. She is one of Nigerians making waves in HUNGARY.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-ladyihuoma-ikorograduates-with.html?m=1
is it Nigeria that paid her school fess?

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Otuenyi: 5:37am On Jan 26, 2018
Taaaa before nko, anything dey disturb her... no cut guys, herdsmen, kidnapper,strike ... constant light dey. If my daughter no graduate with good result i will force her to marry abakaliki man .... and i will open Gala shop for them
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by ShootToKill: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Authentic Biafran girl.
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by cyborg123(m): 9:07am On Jan 26, 2018
That girl isn't Nigerian. Look at her nose, does that nose look Nigerian to you? angry
grin
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by makahlj2: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2018
JayCynic:
cry

Rubbish. Hungary has always been on top of science and education, even during the communist period.

1 Like

Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Igbo girls are elegant, beauty and intelligent... where are frog eyes vultures from west... food Don land grin
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by win2kwire: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerians = 1st class degrees with 3rd class mentality.
All the 1st class degrees in Nigeria amount to zero innovation and design, Chinese kids will end up as their boss and master.

I value a productive grinding machine maker or farmer over a 1st class paper degree holder in Nigeria!
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by jobbers: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2018
good
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Brain and beauty, congrats to her.
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Izunwa(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Wooow!!! congrats to her
Re: Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary by Izunwa(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
zoba88:
FIRST CLASS Lady! PLEASE CELEBRATE HER!

Miss Ihuoma IKORO graduated with first class in Chemical Engineering from University of Debrecen, HUNGARY.We are really proud of this smart NIGERIAN. She is one of Nigerians making waves in HUNGARY.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-ladyihuoma-ikorograduates-with.html?m=1

Congrats Beauty!!! She has some resemblance with Alison Madueke or is it my eyez

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Captured Berating Teacher In Viral Video / Girl Electrocuted,As Electric Wire Falls on Her At New Hall, UNILAG / NNPC/CHEVRON JV National University Scholarship Awards 2016 Application Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.