Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment (548 Views)

Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend / Unbelievable Secrets On Admission To Nigeria Police Academy This Year / JAMB 2018 Policy On Admission To Tertiary Institutions, All Nig uni V.Cs present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment by sleekyjay(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please I wish to know if it's possible to defer direct entry admission.

Secondly, I'd also like to know the steps in getting it done and also what are certain criterias to be met for a successful deferment process?

School in view IMSU.
Thanks..
Re: Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2018
sleekyjay:
Good day everyone,

Please I wish to know if it's possible to defer direct entry admission.

Secondly, I'd also like to know the steps in getting it done and also what are certain criterias to be met for a successful deferment process?

School in view IMSU.

Thanks..

Go to the school and meet the h.o.d of the department I hope this helps!
Re: Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment by sleekyjay(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2018
Fwesh101:

Go to the school and meet the h.o.d of the department I hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply..

(1) (Reply)

Ex Sug President Barr Pelumi Olajengbesi Donate Bus To Oscotech Union. / 5 Things You Should Know Ahead Of 2018 UTME / AAU Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.