Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend (1109 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University / I Want To Go To School But I'm Confused / Please Help Needed On Admission Deferment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Ilommartin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
I was given a late admission into Delta state Universities, (Delsu). Exam started up today, I have not been attending classes. Please has any nairalander opted for admission deferment before? Cos I want to do same....I don't know how to go about this, I'm deffering on financial constraint ground. I'm kinda of scared, hope the school will not ask me to pay school fees for the deffered session when I finally resume next session Please I need an answer to this before I apply for the deferment. I have paid acceptance fee and I'm awaiting to be screened, but I want to know if I will [color=#000099][/color]be asked to pay for the school fees of the deffered session when I resume next session... please help a friend

Re: Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Gentlerespect76: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Have you paid fees for the current session? If you have, you are good to go. You can't defer validly while owing.

Don't worry, you don't have to pay fees for the session you were not in school. But for you to qualify to defer your admission you must first pay your fees. Hope this helps.

Ilommartin:
I was given a late admission into Delta state Universities, (Delsu). Exam started up today, I have not been attending classes. Please has any nairalander opted for admission deferment before? Cos I want to do same....I don't know how to go about this, I'm deffering on financial constraint ground. I'm kinda of scared, hope the school will not ask me to pay school fees for the deffered session when I finally resume next session Please I need an answer to this before I apply for the deferment. I have paid acceptance fee and I'm awaiting to be screened, but I want to know if I will [color=#000099][/color]be asked to pay for the school fees of the deffered session when I resume next session... please help a friend
Re: Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Ilommartin(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I have paid acceptance fee, I am in screening process, I was told after screening I am qualified to defer even without payment of school fees, if I'm deffering on financial ground. But my fear is: hope I will not be asked to pay school fees of the deffered session, before I will pay another school fees for the session I'm resuming
Re: Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Ilommartin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Yeah I have paid acceptance fee, I am in screening process, I was told after screening I am qualified to defer even without payment of school fees, if I'm deffering on financial ground. But my fear is: hope I will not be asked to pay school fees of the deffered session, before I will pay another school fees for the session I'm resuming
Gentlerespect76:
Have you paid fees for the current session? If you have, you are good to go. You can't defer validly while owing.

Don't worry, you don't have to pay fees for the session you were not in school. But for you to qualify to defer your admission you must first pay your fees. Hope this helps.

Re: Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Gentlerespect76: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
It is false information to say a spot has been reserved for you as a student of an institution when you have not paid any fees; don't allow anybody to deceive you so as to avoid stories that bring tears when eventually you are ready to continue with your education. I can also give room for institutional differences but please be careful so as not to lose your admission. There are so many that could not secure a place because you got admitted. Institutions look at it from a business perspective.

Find out more, please.

Ilommartin:
Re: Admission Deferment Issues In Nigeria. I'm Confused, Please Help A Friend by Gentlerespect76: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Nobody will ask you to pay fees for a session that you did not study.

Ilommartin:

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Zack Orji? / Unad ! Unad ! Unad ! / Please Advise Me On Which Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.