Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same (2816 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Establish 250-Hectare Cattle Ranch In Epe / Ogun To Set Up Cattle Ranch Soon - Governor Abiodun / John Godson's Pilgrim Ranch Loses N15m As Goats & Dogs Were Poisoned In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by hoodmenconcept(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
fiizznation:
Ignorance at it's bliss. So rearing 2/3 cows is same thing as rearing herds of cattle? And who even told you guys that herdsmen dont ranch their cows? Something the herdsmen have been doing for thousands of years.

Gosh you commentators on this forum are Just so dumb and foolish.

Note: Don't know why i dislike pigs so mich. The are very disgusting. At your pictures @op, Just take a look at how those ugly piglets are munching their mother's breast, so so disgusting.

you just an asshole....I have lived in north for years, never see where herdsmen ranch their cows... asshole
sorry for the vulgar word but you actually one of the asshole herdsmen

6 Likes

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by obaataaokpaewu: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2018
Francis5:

Okay. Fact-checking myself again: the Ranch is actually located in Isuochi, Ummunneochi LGA, not Isuikwuato LGA

Guess you have seen I have nothing against the post. It's a welcome development considering the fact that the cattle market that was in Garki Okigwe moved to Lokpanta. So he's ranch is situated near the cattle market which is a good one

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by Francis5: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Guess you have seen I have nothing against the post. It's a welcome development considering the fact that the cattle market that was in Garki Okigwe moved to Lokpanta. So he's ranch is situated near the cattle market which is a good one

Okay! No qualms, one love. That cattle market was on Enugu-PH Expressway, right? You mean it has been moved out to a more inside location? Or is Lokpanta still along that Expressway? I have not been in that area in a while.
Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by obaataaokpaewu: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2018
Francis5:

Okay! No qualms, one love. That cattle market was on Enugu-PH Expressway, right? You mean it has been moved out to a more inside location? Or is Lokpanta still along that Expressway? I have not been in that area in a while.
It's been long. During Achike Udenwa and Orji Uzor Kalu tenure. Udenwa built a market inside for the cattle traders they refused(They love blocking road), then Orji Uzor offered them the land still along Enugu-PH road in Lokpanta
Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by Francis5: 10:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
priceaction:
He is a good business man. There is a lot of money in animal breading. Everything will be recycling in that bush and lots of money will be made.
And to that Fulani herdsman up there typing in red, I am sure you are one of those short trouser wearing demons with long beard and a black mark of beast on your forehead. U are so pathetic. Why can't you go and tell your people to do even like these, this country would have not lost a lot of her citizens to idiots that believe they can do anything they like without any apologies.

My point precisely. Any smart person in Nigeria can start veterinary supply business, grass business, and even molasses/hay business as a feedstock to the ranches or colonies. The idea of a colony for animals is not bad in theory, but in practice the motive behind this one they are talking about is bad, very bad. They can start the colony thing from the North first. We will follow later by forming cattle colonies owned by Igbos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by Francis5: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
It's been long. During Achike Udenwa and Orji Uzor Kalu tenure. Udenwa built a market inside for the cattle traders they refused(They love blocking road), then Orji Uzor offered them the land still along Enugu-PH road in Lokpanta

So they still block the road, right? But in a different location. Not good at all. Should be inside a bit. BTW, that is still free land from OUK? I wonder how many land is given to Igbo business people in the North for free.
Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by obaataaokpaewu: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Francis5:

So they still block the road, right? But in a different location. Not good at all. Should be inside a bit. BTW, that is still free land from OUK? I wonder how many land is given to Igbo business people in the North for free.
Their trailers are parked along the express way, nothing changed. Whether they are there for free, I wouldn't know
Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by LadySarah: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2018
He knws what he wants and has gone for it.

see how good They look;The legendary''dirty pig'' are clean,the dogs love him and are all over him including how well fed the cows and goats look.

He wont be fighting anybody on their land and his animals will growfat and healthy .

Thats common sense!

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by 989900: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2018
Francis5:

You are foolish. He is rearing different animals and growing plants. His ranch is less than 3 years old and fast growing. Go to his website. In contrast, Fulani have been trecking with cattle for donkey years without a clue what to do to modernize their trade.

Fulani ranch cow and they still looking for free land in 36 states? Joker

Re: This Igbo Bought land, Fenced it & Slowly Stocking His Ranch. Fulani Do Same by Farmafric(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2018
FarmerGiant Nigeria Limited are expert in livestock farming, importation of animal farm accessories, farm planing / budgeting, and free consultation.
for inquiries,contact us on; 08074349597.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any poultry job Vacancy With Accomodation in ibadan or nearby state?? / Have U See This New Rearing Cages / Pure Flemish Giant Rabbits Is Available @ Lammy Rabbit Farm Located, We Supply R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.