Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear (2282 Views)

I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Revelation-my Wife Cannot Bear Children For Me Unless / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2018
A member of my team had been under performing for a while . I was worried because,prior to this time,she was one of the star performers of our team. As the head of department and team lead,I was getting worried. She was not getting more accounts and she seemed a little distracted at work. After about a month of watching Kene’s behavior,I decided to call her and speak with her.

She came into my office. I asked her to sit down and tell me what was wrong. She said she had no idea what I meant. So I explained that her performance was giving me cause for worry but she said there was no problem,she would work on it. I asked her if everything was ok in the home front,she said yes.

Kene is a young woman who got married to her boyfriend last year,I think around September. We all attended the wedding from the office. Anyway,if there was anything wrong with Kene in her marriage,it didn’t show but her performance was clearly not impressive anymore.

A few days later,I came into work around 9.30am and called for a quick briefing with my staff. I noticed that Kene was not around. When I asked,everyone said she had not come in. We tried her phone line and she didnt answer. At some point through the meeting,Kene sent an sms that she was on her way. Just before we finished the meeting,she came in,apologizing for being late. I didnt say anything but I asked her to wait to see me after the meeting.

After the meeting,I didnt hold back,I came down hard on her for coming late,even after our discussing a few days ago about her performance. I went on talking about how frustrating it was to see her performance at work begin to slid downwards. I went on and on,rebuking her. Eventually,she couldnt hold back,she broke down and started crying. I was shocked. I stopped talking at that point and was a bit ashamed that I had made her cry. But she went on to say she was sorry about everything but that she was going through so much at the moment in her marriage. I knew it!..Or I sensed it. I asked her what the problem was but all she could do was shake with sobs and tears. I just got up at that point and held her. I started to comfort her and tell her it was ok. Seeing that we were in the office,I asked her to clean up her eyes and get back to work,that we would talk later.

Towards close of work that day,I asked Kene to meet me at a restaurant close to our office so we could talk away from the prying eyes of others in the office. When Kene came,we both sat down and ordered drinks. Its not un-usual for us to have one or two bottles of beer among my team members in this restaurant after work hours.

Kene began to narrate how miserable she was in her marriage. Apparently,she had married a serial womanizer. Her husband was not being faithful and he was also beating her. she found out on her wedding night,that he was texting another woman. After she moved in with him,she found out that several women were sending s*x messages and pictures (videos inclusive)to his phone. She confronted him and that was the beginning of their issues. He would get angry with her for confronting him and beat her. She didnt believe this was the same sweet guy she courted for almost two years and married in a very lavish wedding ceremony.

She said in order for her to have peace,she decided to stop confronting him about his affairs. But what happens recently is that,he now comes back drunk from his side chicks and wants to forcefully sleep with her.When she resists,her beats her and rapes her.

At that point,I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It was shocking that this young lady has been going through hell since last year and no one knew. I asked her why she didnt tell anyone. She said she had told her parents and pastor. Her pastor advised her against leaving the man,that God does not like divorce. Her parents want her to leave the man. She on her side is ashamed that her marriage is less than six months and is already heading to hell.

I counselled her and told her that she needed to get help. I told her she has options,get separated and see how she can get help for her marriage. She was apparently too traumatized and afraid to even take any step. With all these conversations,we had had more than enough drinks. It was too painful. I was in rage. I guess we both wanted to drown our pain in alcohol.

After drinks,I offered to drive her home as it was apparently not safe for her to drive or even out her in an Uber that could take advantage of a drunk young woman. So I offered to take her home. Thankfully,I had my Driver. So we drove out. Half way through to her place,she fell asleep in the car. At that point,I knew I couldnt take her home in that condition. I was confused.. If I took her home,what if her husband decided to attack her again especially now that it was obvious she was drunk?

At that point,I called my friend for advice. James advised me to lodge Kene in a hotel that night. I though that was a brilliant idea. I then asked my driver to take us to a hotel used sometimes by our company. We got a room for her and helped her up. I told the hotel management to take care of her and I left that night around 11.30pm.

Around 6am,Kene called me and told me she was awake. She thanked me and went home to change. I asked her to take the day off to get some rest.

After work that day,I got back home around 8pm to meet kene on my door step!....

http://livelystones.com.ng/the-affair-made-her-happy-again-but-the-cost-i-cannot-bear/
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
If I press that link make thunder fire my yansh. You better post the rest here if you want to be taken seriously

6 Likes

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by donbuchi1(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2018
I thought something bad had happened. I asked consciously but she said everything was fine but she needed to see me. We went inside and I offered her wine. We chatted a few minutes,she told me how grateful she was to me for taking care of her last night. I told her it was nothing. At that point,she said she wondered why I didnt take advantage of her that night. She asked if I didnt find her attractive enough. It told her that it wasnt because I was not attracted to her but I knew it would have been wrong to do that seeing she was in pain and under the influence of alcohol. It would have been wrong to do that. She got up,came towards me and said: what about now?

I withdrew and told her she was very attractive . She then removed her top. I taken aback. I asked her to put on her top but she started saying: she was tired and lonely. That I was the only one who has shown her kindness in the last six months. She said she needed to feel loved and wanted. She knew it was wrong but she said she was willing giving herself because she needed it before she looses her mind. I dont remember how long but I tried to convince her otherwise. It must have been when she started sobbing again, I couldnt stop. I held her and thats when we started kissing.

I dont say this with pride but I slept with Kene: my subordinate and another man’s wife in my home. At that point,it didnt feel wrong at all. This woman had been through hell. She deserved to be happy and I was comforting her. It didnt help that she was naked in front of me: Kene is a very attractive woman. The fact that I hadnt had s*x in almost two months didnt help either (my fiancee was in Dubai on business). We both had a special bond that night. She was very happy. She had orgasm and said she hadnt had that since for ever. I was impressed at myself. We spent almost three hours together. By 10.30pm,I got an uber for her and she left .

Next day at work,I thought it would be awkward. I really dreaded coming to work and seeing Kene. I thought our secret would give us away. I was afraid we may be found out. Thank God,my Driver didnt take me home last night so he didnt see her.

But the interesting thing is that,Kene is back to her normal self. She was so happy at work,everyone was asking her what happened. She had several business pitching meetings today. It was clear that the girl was back. She texted me that night to say thank you for saving her life. She concluded the text by saying: lets do this again soon.xoxo.

Now that is where I have a problem. I do not intend to have an affair with my subordinate and another man’s wife. I could loose my job over this. I also have a fiancee whom I love. But I cannot deny that I feel excitement anytime I think of being with Kene again. I mean,she is damn s*xy….

So I need to do something fast. Just telling her that its over and we cannot do that again wont help. I mean,we work together,we see each other every day. The attraction is clearly very hot..I am a man,I know myself. Plus…..I really love seeing this girl happy…her being happy means her performance gets better and that works for me.

What can a guy like me do? I need help!

You can call me Mr M!

Lagos
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol! The story is sweeter when its half baked
sammydirectly:
If I press that link make thunder fire my yansh. You better post the rest here if you want to be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
080jbabe:
Lol! The story is sweeter when its half baked

I love the story, it felt unique and relatable I was in a position like this , the lady though wasn't married and was like a boss and not abusive relationship, she was way older. Sometimes it's good to just help people afar, these days you can't help a woman who's going through a lot because that slight act of kindness is misinterpreted. Till you're left feeling like a bad person.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
You are very true
pcguru1:

I love the story, it felt unique and relatable I was in a position like this , the lady though wasn't married and was like a boss and not abusive relationship, she was way older. Sometimes it's good to just help people afar, these days you can't help a woman who's going through a lot because that slight act of kindness is misinterpreted. Till you're left feeling like a bad person.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2018
Nice story. Hmm... Lighting such a fire can consume you if caution is not applied. Whether you are helping her or not, this Sex approach is wrong.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Virus777: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Hmmm, you mean you fvcked her real good and made her happy?
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by yeahmann(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2018
Where's her picture?? How do you expect us to believe this without picture?

OP are you alright at all?

1 Like

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Virus777:

shocked
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Lalas247(f): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Virus777:

shocked
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Lalas247(f): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by J2381: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked
shocked
You lost your phone? No wonder my message is lost in limbo. Wow. shocked
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
At that point,she said she wondered why I didnt take advantage of her that night. She asked if I didnt find her attractive enough.
That’s how you know this story was concocted from some hornyy man’s imagination. Keep the lies coming

2 Likes

Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
pcguru1:

Clears throat
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2018
080jbabe:

A member of my team had been under performing for a while . I was worried because,prior to this time,she was one of the star performers of our team. As the head of department and team lead,I was getting worried. She was not getting more accounts and she seemed a little distracted at work. After about a month of watching Kene’s behavior,I decided to call her and speak with her.

She came into my office. I asked her to sit down and tell me what was wrong. She said she had no idea what I meant. So I explained that her performance was giving me cause for worry but she said there was no problem,she would work on it. I asked her if everything was ok in the home front,she said yes.

Kene is a young woman who got married to her boyfriend last year,I think around September. We all attended the wedding from the office. Anyway,if there was anything wrong with Kene in her marriage,it didn’t show but her performance was clearly not impressive anymore.

A few days later,I came into work around 9.30am and called for a quick briefing with my staff. I noticed that Kene was not around. When I asked,everyone said she had not come in. We tried her phone line and she didnt answer. At some point through the meeting,Kene sent an sms that she was on her way. Just before we finished the meeting,she came in,apologizing for being late. I didnt say anything but I asked her to wait to see me after the meeting.

After the meeting,I didnt hold back,I came down hard on her for coming late,even after our discussing a few days ago about her performance. I went on talking about how frustrating it was to see her performance at work begin to slid downwards. I went on and on,rebuking her. Eventually,she couldnt hold back,she broke down and started crying. I was shocked. I stopped talking at that point and was a bit ashamed that I had made her cry. But she went on to say she was sorry about everything but that she was going through so much at the moment in her marriage. I knew it!..Or I sensed it. I asked her what the problem was but all she could do was shake with sobs and tears. I just got up at that point and held her. I started to comfort her and tell her it was ok. Seeing that we were in the office,I asked her to clean up her eyes and get back to work,that we would talk later.

Towards close of work that day,I asked Kene to meet me at a restaurant close to our office so we could talk away from the prying eyes of others in the office. When Kene came,we both sat down and ordered drinks. Its not un-usual for us to have one or two bottles of beer among my team members in this restaurant after work hours.

Kene began to narrate how miserable she was in her marriage. Apparently,she had married a serial womanizer. Her husband was not being faithful and he was also beating her. she found out on her wedding night,that he was texting another woman. After she moved in with him,she found out that several women were sending s*x messages and pictures (videos inclusive)to his phone. She confronted him and that was the beginning of their issues. He would get angry with her for confronting him and beat her. She didnt believe this was the same sweet guy she courted for almost two years and married in a very lavish wedding ceremony.

She said in order for her to have peace,she decided to stop confronting him about his affairs. But what happens recently is that,he now comes back drunk from his side chicks and wants to forcefully sleep with her.When she resists,her beats her and rapes her.

At that point,I couldnt believe what I was hearing. It was shocking that this young lady has been going through hell since last year and no one knew. I asked her why she didnt tell anyone. She said she had told her parents and pastor. Her pastor advised her against leaving the man,that God does not like divorce. Her parents want her to leave the man. She on her side is ashamed that her marriage is less than six months and is already heading to hell.

I counselled her and told her that she needed to get help. I told her she has options,get separated and see how she can get help for her marriage. She was apparently too traumatized and afraid to even take any step. With all these conversations,we had had more than enough drinks. It was too painful. I was in rage. I guess we both wanted to drown our pain in alcohol.

After drinks,I offered to drive her home as it was apparently not safe for her to drive or even out her in an Uber that could take advantage of a drunk young woman. So I offered to take her home. Thankfully,I had my Driver. So we drove out. Half way through to her place,she fell asleep in the car. At that point,I knew I couldnt take her home in that condition. I was confused.. If I took her home,what if her husband decided to attack her again especially now that it was obvious she was drunk?

At that point,I called my friend for advice. James advised me to lodge Kene in a hotel that night. I though that was a brilliant idea. I then asked my driver to take us to a hotel used sometimes by our company. We got a room for her and helped her up. I told the hotel management to take care of her and I left that night around 11.30pm.

Around 6am,Kene called me and told me she was awake. She thanked me and went home to change. I asked her to take the day off to get some rest.

After work that day,I got back home around 8pm to meet kene on my door step!....

http://livelystones.com.ng/the-affair-made-her-happy-again-but-the-cost-i-cannot-bear/

op, i know that u are telling lies, bt pls continue because ur lies are well cooked, enough pepper, maggi crayfish, salt even ginger and garlic.. so ayam patiently waiting..
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by crackhaus: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
op, i know that u are telling lies, bt pls continue because ur lies are well cooked, enough pepper, maggi crayfish, salt even ginger and garlic.. so ayam patiently waiting..
This particular story may or may not be true, but you can't take away from the fact that stuff like this happens everyday especially when one spends a lot of time working with members of a team comprised of male & female associates.

Nothing new here.
Re: The Affair Made Her Happy Again But The Cost I Cannot Bear by 080jbabe: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2018
it's 100% happening.
crackhaus:

This particular story may or may not be true, but you can't take away from the fact that stuff like this happens everyday especially when one spends a lot of time working with members of a team comprised of male & female associates.

Nothing new here.

(1) (Reply)

Her Responsibility, My Right / Your First Savings Of 1 Million Naira / Who Will Adopt My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.