Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Will Adopt My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Will Adopt My Baby (2282 Views)

Please Kindly Adopt My Daughter / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / How Can My Husband Adopt My Son Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Adopt My Baby by Bukie2000: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I want to give my baby for adoption
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by ahnie: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Why?
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Klass99(f): 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
smiley

9 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by ezugegere(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Bukie2000:

How old is the baby?
What happened to the father?
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by thorpido(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Klass99(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
You need to be arrested, you cant have unwanted pregnancy and want to give him/her up for adoption for selfish reasons. Take the baby to a missionary home and register every month go and visit your baby with something. Make peace with your creator and search for a man to take you both to a new home. I come in good shape

If she states that she needs a partner I can shelve in btw her ordeal and throw my weight to match making irrespective of the outcome of such discussion. Here she states clearly that she want to put a baby up for adoption, and I made it a note that you don't need a baby to bear someone else's name or background rather train that baby in a Godly background and fend as little as you can if you work genuinely, visit to see the warfare of your child and watch as mountain is being moved with faith.
As for the one that quoted me as Judge Judy, I am no judge to tell you about parenting and upbringing.
catwalq:

If she says she's looking for a man to take care of her and her baby now, you'd still call her a gold digger. Na wa o

I believe everyone have freedom of speech, more over God bless u
[quote author=NarcissistKing post=104430164][s][/s]

You are just senseless![/quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by ahnie: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
You need to be arrested, you cant have unwanted pregnancy and want to give him/her up for adoption for selfish reasons. Take the baby to a missionary home and register every month go and visit your baby with something. Make peace with your creator and search for a man to take you both to a new home. I come in good shape
Hello judge Judy!

12 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by yuping(m): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
At least you are sincere.
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by catwalq(f): 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

If she says she's looking for a man to take care of her and her baby now, you'd still call her a gold digger. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by AutoChick4U(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2021
Heartbreaking. Can't imagine giving up my cutie Lil cutie to another.
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by NarcissistKing(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
[s]
Fulaniherdmens:

If she states that she needs a partner I can shelve in btw her ordeal and throw my weight to match making irrespective of the outcome of such discussion. Here she states clearly that she want to put a baby up for adoption, and I made it a note that you don't need a baby to bear someone else's name or background rather train that baby in a Godly background and fend as little as you can if you work genuinely, visit to see the warfare of your child and watch as mountain is being moved with faith.
As for the one that quoted me as Judge Judy, I am no judge to tell you about parenting and upbringing.
[/s]

You are just senseless!

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by NarcissistKing(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
catwalq:

That guy is a dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Katier00(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm interested if it is a baby girl
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by DoggoneDogg: 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
After fucking around like a wh0re & enjoying different dicks, you now want to push your responsibility to another person so that you can continue fucking around again.

Shameless hoe.

I pray nobody takes that child. You must raise that baby & if you dare do anything evil to harm that child because you can't wait to hit the streets fucking again, may that baby's soul torment you till you die a painful death.

Nonsense.
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by kramer: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
After fucking around like a wh0re & enjoying different dicks, you now want to push your responsibility to another person so that you can continue fucking around again.

Shameless hoe.

I pray nobody takes that child. You must raise that baby & if you dare do anything evil to harm that child because you can't wait to hit the streets fucking again, may that baby's soul torment you till you die a painful death.

Nonsense.

For the love of God! Is this really necessary?

Do you know this woman's life story? What if she was raped or abused? What if her husband has died and she can't take care of her child herself anymore?

Please please and please, stop the hatred. What she's doing is best of the child and not her, especially if the child goes to a good home. No child deserves to suffer as a result of their parent's decisions.

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by BakingPowder247: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2021
Bukie2000:
my do husband have parent's
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by efficiencie(m): 7:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Klass99:

Bukkie, I found her thread, see the link below. Her username is SummerBloom

https://www.nairaland.com/6605271/wish-adopt-child#102776348

Holla @ her and see where it all leads to.

Adoption is a good thing and not a bad thing, don't think or feel like you're doing a terrible thing, you're not.

Good luck with whatever you decide las las

Soon enough wicked people will make a business out of this. Getting pregnant indiscriminately or in an illicit affair and putting the child up for adoption when they get caught, thrown out of their matrimonial home and cannot fend for the children...
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Klass99(f): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by efficiencie(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2021
Klass99:

However people choose to live their lives offline is none of my concern BUT I will always support adoption over abortion.

I will not pry about the pregnancy nor the reasons for putting up their baby for adoption - like I said adoption is a good thing, for several reasons I won't go into.

Gosh, the constant display of pessimism and Pharisee attitude on NL is exhausting.

Lol! You will surely be among those castigating those who make a living out of getting pregnant and putting up the child for adoption. I agree it has its benefits and I agree it is better than abortion but just like abortion, putting up a child for adoption has the effect of helping ladies get away with terrible life choices. We need to properly educate our ladies about what it means to get pregnant, the responsibility it comes with and the implications it has for the child...it is selfish thinking you can just spread your legs, get pregnant, abort the child or have the child and put him or her up for adoption. The pharisees had one problem, they were masters of the law but were slaves to themselves and the same goes for anyone who is intent on bypassing responsibility. Abortion and adoption are both not necessarily bad under the right circumstances but when both become a ploy to escape responsibility it becomes evil!

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Hathor5(f): 8:14am On Aug 05, 2021
efficiencie:

Lol! You will surely be among those castigating those who make a living out of getting pregnant and putting up the child for adoption. I agree it has its benefits and I agree it is better than abortion but just like abortion, putting up a child for adoption has the effect of helping ladies get away with terrible life choices. We need to properly educate our ladies about what it means to get pregnant, the responsibility it comes with and the implications it has for the child...it is selfish thinking you can just spread your legs, get pregnant, abort the child or have the child and put him or her up for adoption. The pharisees had one problem, they were masters of the law but were slaves to themselves and the same goes for anyone who is intent on bypassing responsibility. Abortion and adoption are both not necessarily bad under the right circumstances but when both become a ploy to escape responsibility it becomes evil!

It is obvious you don't really give a hack about the consequences for the children. If you did, you would not neglect the role that boys/men play in all of this. Instead it is just the typical ranting about how ladies should not spread their legs. Do they impregnate themselves? And as always the 'heads and leaders' are absolved from all forms of responsibility when it's the male who can impregnate several females at a time whereas a female can only conceive once.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Shameless hoe.

Nonsense.

This is not necessary, anyone can be on this unwanted situation
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by DoggoneDogg: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2021
kramer:

For the love of God! Is this really necessary?

Do you know this woman's life story? What if she was raped or abused? What if her husband has died and she can't take care of her child herself anymore?

Please please and please, stop the hatred. What she's doing is best of the child and not her, especially if the child goes to a good home. No child deserves to suffer as a result of their parent's decisions.

So why does she want to get rid of the baby? Is it the baby's fault?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Unbelievable!!! shocked I went through your posts and it shows your baby is a new born. You also ask for baby items last month and resides in kogi state. I would love to have a talk with you pls. I can help you out but pls don't give your baby out
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Klass99(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2021
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Hathor5(f): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2021
Klass99:

Seven blessings kiss,

You are always making sense like kilode? Me likey.

It's a good way to start a day with seven blessings. smiley smiley Thank you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Klass99(f): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2021
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Nonexisting1: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2021
After hoeing about, you now want to put up the result up for adoption and after that, what next? You start your hoeing business again with no more distractions I guess?
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Moji12(f): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bukie2000:
let's c the baby now, besides why not take the baby to motherless home. But u get mind ooo, I don't think there's any situation that will make me wanna do that,would rather die. My son is my LIFE. Do you not have trusted relatives?
Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Moji12(f): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hathor5:

It is obvious you don't really give a hack about the consequences for the children. If you did, you would not neglect the role that boys/men play in all of this. Instead it is just the typical ranting about how ladies should not spread their legs. Do they impregnate themselves? And as always the 'heads and leaders' are absolved from all forms of responsibility when it's the male who can impregnate several females at a time whereas a female can only conceive once.

Their hypocrisy reeks of delusion when it comes to that aspect. Hian.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Moji12:
let's c the baby now, besides why not take the baby to motherless home. But u get mind ooo, I don't think there's any situation that will make me wanna do that,would rather die. My son is my LIFE. Do you not have trusted relatives?
I can't do such thing too, no matter the situation, I rather try harder, work my ass out, hawk anything sef just to provide for the child. I fit dey fry akara, just anything. Hmmm the pain of labour, nine good month or restlessness, childbirth and the joy of seeing your bundle of joy at last, seriously I can't do such

1 Like

Re: Who Will Adopt My Baby by Magnoliaa(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
efficiencie:

Why the heck are you coming up with an irrelevant, way-out-of-topic theoretical scenario? Do you know the lady and her story? You sound really bitter and in need of help for a person who claims to be happily married and in a relationship with the Holy Spirit.

When some ladies who aren't fit to raise children do so all because of some sentimental maternal instincts, you still castigate them as single mothers who raised bad children for the society... So women are fuckd both ways and sideways to you lots abi? When she's unable to marry, you blame her.
When husband leaves, you blame you.
When she tries to raise the child alone, you shame her.
When she tries to give the child up, you still blame.
So what the heck is she supposed to do??
Do you not make mistakes, or bad decisions? Where are your references for women getting abortion for sports and seeking adoption for the fun of it?? Where?? Or how about you focus on men and speak to them and talk to them about how real men shouldn't abandon their babies even if they want nothing to do their mothers? How about teaching men about not leaving their baby mamas stranded and vulnerable?

It would really really not hurt for you to be empathetic and kind and understanding and objectivity. It's crazy. Everyone do not deal with things the same way, and don't hide behind anonymity and people being responsible for their emotions to throw vile at people and be mean to them.

Because I don't know how you men want to change or be convinced or be rebranded. You won't listen to calm friendly words from gentle feminists; you won't take wisdom-coated advice from conservative women) if it doesn't align with your biases), you won't face logic or facts as well; and when the most extreme feminist/misandrist cuss you out for your hard heart, you still hold on to that as basis for not changing.

Y'all can really do better, honestly. Fucking do better and stop being misogynistic. You can help it. You can not hate women for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Advice She Is Lazy / This Woman Has Slept With Over 10,000 Men And She’s Written All About It. / Can I Send Him Away Without Letting My Son Knowing The Secret?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.