Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why (48071 Views)

Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
yarimo:
This movie must be very interesting grin

It isn't a lie... This is real
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by sweetilicious(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
The person that wrote this story is just being over dramatic. Why is she trying to paint the mum as a bad mother? How could the mother have known that there was a scorpion in her daughter's shoe and just ignore it? This is just an unfortunate incident that could have happened to anyone and what the parents need now is sympathy and support in this trying time and not an insensitive, attention seeker running to social media to paint them black
I WILL PRETENT I DIDN'T READ THIS FROM A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by godofuck231: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:
The person that wrote this story is just being over dramatic. Why is she trying to paint the mum as a bad mother? How could the mother have known that there was a scorpion in her daughter's shoe and just ignore it? This is just an unfortunate incident that could have happened to anyone and what the parents need now is sympathy and support in this trying time and not an insensitive, attention seeker running to social media to paint them black
how do you pick up a shoe and wear them on a child like that even as adults if you have to leave a friends place some people would pick up their shoes and check before wearing some look into it other dust or shake off the shoe upside-down to remove foreign mater, at least that's the basic In home care and safety, as a mother who ignores a crying child especially when it's persistent then she needs to be evaluated, children cannot express themselves as adults so more emphasis is paid to physical signs and irritations, a twelve year old boy told his father that there was a wolf in the cabin and both mum and dad told him to go to bed he was tired, the second report Was The child asked his father to give him his hunting rifle, the father did while laughing at him because he could hardly carry it, the laughed till the wolf appeared in the cabin house sitting area, muscle reflex the man bolted a his Remington and fired, a very huge timbre wolf. Be careful what with children, some don't react as others do.

Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by SirBunky85(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
HeWrites:
A story of how a mother ignored her crying daughter who had a scorpion in her shoe has gone viral. The story was originally shared on Facebook by Adiela Nosu who narrated how a teacher found out her student had a live scorpion in her shoes after she couldn't stop crying.

According to her, the little girl started crying from home and when the mom was asked why she was crying, she said she was being naughty and was using leg pains as an excuse not to go to school.

When the little girl wouldn't stop crying, her teacher decided to remove her shoes and see what was wrong only for a scorpion to fall out from the shoes.

Read the story below;

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/mum-ignored-her-crying-daughter-who-had.html

Chai, I nearly died when stung by a scorpion some years ago, how much more a kid enduring a sting from home to school. Nawao, I pray d kid doesn't die
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by chiefojiji(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Very horrific movie... grin

But truly, I remembered the day I was stung by this creature, I was thinking I'll die, all I could do was, praying for forgiveness. Thank God for local treatment wey I Sabi. And also I remember my friend wen I was serving, inside rural Bush, I mean rurally bushy village. He was fired by this bros, people think say na joke seeing a rugged Corper crying like girl wey dem just rape finish. Wettin this my guy no chop, villagers just dey bring different antidotes. He chop onions, chop unripe orange, chop charcoal, lick used engine oil.i just dey grin grin grin while pitying him at the same time.

Ìjọ Àkekèé. Scorpion dance, that's what we need for this our Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by elgramz: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
I WILL PRETENT I DIDN'T READ THIS FROM A RESPONSIBLE HUMAN.
I'm a very responsible human. All of you are just being unrealistic. No matter how well we try to do things, some unforseen circumstances do occur and that doesn't mean we were not careful. I am sure she has been dressing up her daughter for school every week day and it is only a paranoid person that would be checking her daughter's shoes every day for scorpions. For God's sake this is no evidence that she is a bad mother like that insensitive teacher was making her out to be. Unforseen incidents do happen to everybody

1 Like

Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by elgramz: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
godofuck231:
how do you pick up a shoe and wear them on a child like that even as adults if you have to leave a friends place some people would pick up their shoes and check before wearing some look into it other dust or shake off the shoe upside-down to remove foreign mater, at least that's the basic In home care and safety, as a mother who ignores a crying child especially when it's persistent then she needs to be evaluated, children cannot express themselves as adults so more emphasis is paid to physical signs and irritations, a twelve year old boy told his father that there was a wolf in the cabin and both mum and dad told him to go to bed he was tired, the second report Was The child asked his father to give him his hunting rifle, the father did while laughing at him because he could hardly carry it, the laughed till the wolf appeared in the cabin house sitting area, muscle reflex the man bolted a his Remington and fired, a very huge timbre wolf. Be careful what with children, some don't react as others do.
So please be sincere to yourself, is it every time you put on your shoes that you check if dangerous things are inside before wearing it? Only a paranoid person does that. That woman must have been dressing up her daughter for school every week day for years and nothing like this ever happened. You don't really expect her to be so paranoid as to always think that there could be something hiding in her daughter's shoes anytime she wants to put them on. What happened is just an unforseen circumstance. Scorpions don't live in kid's shoes!!! So the insensitive teacher who posted that story should stop try to make the mother look like a horrible mother. What happened to that woman could happen to any other mother out there. I am sure even in your own life, you have had many unforseen incidents happen to you, does that mean you are a careless person? The woman is also a victim here and she shouldn't be vilified but supported to get through this harrowing experience
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by godofuck231: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:

So please be sincere to yourself, is it every time you put on your shoes that you check if dangerous things are inside before wearing it? Only a paranoid person does that. That woman must have been dressing up her daughter for school every week day for years and nothing like this ever happened. You don't really expect her to be so paranoid as to always think that there could be something hiding in her daughter's shoes anytime she wants to put them on. What happened is just an unforseen circumstance. Scorpions don't live in kid's shoes!!! So the insensitive teacher who posted that story should stop try to make the mother look like a horrible mother. What happened to that woman could happen to any other mother out there. I am sure even in your own life, you have had many unforseen incidents happen to you, does that mean you are a careless person? The woman is also a victim here and she shouldn't be vilified but supported to get through this harrowing experience
scorpion de inside the woman shoe?
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by zubby4567(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Damn this is serious. When kids cry, if it's not hunger, it must be something they can't explain and it's left for a mature person around not to neglect but figure it out.

Personally I don't believe kids play tantrums. We call it tantrum but it's actually a need.
. I posted it early in d morning and it was deleted now somebody now post it
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by zubby4567(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
shikshark:
fake bloggers everywhere u go.......IDBLVT
I post D's story early in d morning and they deleted it...nairaland is full of copy copy
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by zubby4567(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Rapfrick:
its either u did not read the write up or u are a deviant de writer is only a fact dat de said mum in question was careless and conclusive,think she knew wat de reason why de little princess was crying (avoiding going to school)which unfortunately wasn't de case I believe dis write up even if it's fictional (which i sincerely doubt) has succeeded in waking up dat attentive part of us towards our children and kids in general,I will categorically state dat de mum in question was careless,why will u conclude u know de reason why de child is crying while u don't while u don't we often hear of kids being sexually abuse it's because parents don't pay much attention to dia kids dis is life threatening,it could cost de life priceless life of dat great and adorable kid
I post it early in the morning but the mod deleted it and now they have copied and paste...copy cat everywhere
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by davidif: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:

Rubbish! It's you and the mother that are both insensitive. The mother was completely insensitive to the child's pain and completely ignored her. What kind of parent is that? Now who knows how many times the girl has been bitten and if she would survive. The amount of venom that has been injected into her is probably enough to kill her or maim her.
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by davidif: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
elgramz:

It's not about being paranoid. It's about paying attention to your kids.
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by olmoRoc: 5:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Reminds me of the Nigerian novel about the king with a western wife. Would really love to read it again.
Re: Mum Ignored Her Crying Daughter Who Had A Live Scorpion In Her Shoes. See Why by Bmedels26(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2018
Customized Leather School Shoes For Nursery, Primary And Secondary Schools
Bethelmendels int'l ltd is one of the leading indigenous footwear company involved in both the production and supplies of high quality (Back 2 School) leather shoes, to nursery, primary and secondary schools in Nigeria. In addition to this, we also offer customized school shoes to schools who wants their name(s) embossed on the shoes.

Our Cortina School Shoes and Laced-Up School Shoes, are available in sizes (24 - 45) and are available in Black & Brown colours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Child Vs Male Child / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / See What This Man Did To Save His Mum's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.