Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Scam Warning!!! Golden Falcon Hr Resources Fze In Dubai Uae Is Fake And Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Warning!!! Golden Falcon Hr Resources Fze In Dubai Uae Is Fake And Scam (2358 Views)

Please Who Know If This Job Is Fake Or Real.. / The UAE Is Against Employee Discrimination / Prime Services FZE Job Recruitment (16 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Warning!!! Golden Falcon Hr Resources Fze In Dubai Uae Is Fake And Scam by ajongs(m): 2:45am On Jan 26, 2018
This I want to use to serve as a warning to anyone in Dubai or around United Arab Emirates most especially fellow Africans who are here looking for job. There is this human resources (HR) company by the name Golden Falcon HR Resources FZE owned by oneĀ  Pakistani man named Adil Ahmed with an office address at Business Center Al Shmookh Building, U.A.Q FTZ and and operating branch office at C1 Building, World Trade Center, Dubai.

I met Adil Ahamed on indeed.com where he advertised various type of job, Adil Ahmed is a very sweet talker and he will make everything looks real for to you. He offered me a job as a "Sales Executive" with a Salary of 2000dhs after i paid him 2000dhs, with accommodation and transport promises. After receiving an signing offer letter for the job 11th of Dec. 2017, he said he has applied for visa for me and even said the immigration service who is in charge of free-zone companies in UAE has approved the processing of my Visa and that my Visa will be out within 15-20 days from the day of signing of the offer letter.

http://marvelnaija.com/scam-golden-falcon-hr-resources/

(1) (Reply)

Corporate Cleaners Needed At Lekki / Aids Has A Cure / Pls Banks Currently Recruiting Hnd Wit Lower Credit, Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.