Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! (2395 Views)

Denna Rossi Is Currently Recruiting / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / University Of Benin Is Currently Recruiting. Teaching And Non Teaching Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by emelamo: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2010
Our Company is currently recruiting to fill in Urgent Vacancies Below.

*Accountants

*Auditors

*Office Assistants

*Graphic Artists

*Computer Operators

*Information Technogist

*Mechanical Engineers

*Electrical Engineers

*Civil & Structural Engineers

*Lawyers/ Solicitors

*Management Trainees

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Application letter and detailed curriculum vitae in Microsoft word or pdf format All Application should be forwarded to our email : btnigeriallc@yahoo.com before WEDNESDAY 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 2010
Because Interview Holds on the THURSDAY 23RD OF SEPTEMBER 2010,BY 11:30AM PROMPT.

FOR ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL: 01-7306222, 08034881922

SIGNED,

HEAD HUMAN RESOURCES
E.BT Nigeria Limited
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by Chapi: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
Esther breakthrough and co. Be carefull with us. We will soon visit ur office. Guys beware of them.
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by phobee: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2010
hey was wondering if the job vacancy applies to lagos peeps cos i stay in abuja
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by Kidman03(m): 3:16am On Sep 20, 2010
Phobee, in case u are not aware, these people are not genuine recruiters. Don't waste your time on any of their posts 'cept u feel like having some painful, disappointing adventure. lipsrsealed
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by olukole: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2010
Hi Guys, the vacancies is not REAL, the advertiser are FRAUDSTERS they need to keep both ends meet.
They are fake recruiters who will ask you to go and bring money before getting a job. Moreso, they best client they
is into Purewater production. WHAT A COY, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AS THEY ARE THIEVES,
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by teskyg: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2010
Scam, runnnnnn Easther break tru ,scammerssss,Dont ever attempt to respond to their request, They are criminalllsssss,
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by adielechid(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2010
For how long will these Esther Breakthrough people continue to estort innocent applicants.
I was on eof thier victims when i lost my job sometime in 2008 and was desperate for another job.
Just send an application now to them, they will send you invitation letter immediately for interview, no scrutiny, going through your c.v ,
Wao these guys are just cheats. He who has ears let him hear.
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by Chapi: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
Esther breakthrough and co. Your days are numbered, you better go and look for other source of living. U shall regret if u don't repent now.
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by chinyere01: 10:06am On Sep 21, 2010
EBT has been around for a long time under may guises. when i knew them way back in the early 90's they were at Ojuelegba roundabout.
they are fraudsters. they actually send you to companies looking for your services but the catch is that they make you pay some money.
They give you a referral letter to the company which is no guarantee of employment and they can give this same referral for the same position to over 10 people. My colleagues sister paid N2,500 when she was given a referral only to get there and find out that there were 10 other candidates besides her - all from EBT who had parted with N2,500.
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by sats: 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2010
EBT/estherbreakthrough is a scam, be warned
Re: Our Company Is Currently Recruiting ! by kcwhyte: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
E breakthrough, u will soon bite more than u can chew, ur days are numbered the police will soon visit ur office

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Available At Mtn, Mearsk And Oando / NGO Vacancies In Lagos - Save A Life; Make A Living / Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.