Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks (954 Views)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by sceneonetv: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2018
Yesteday, a Nollywood Actress, Dorcas Shola Fapson accused a Taxify Driver of attempting to kidnapped rape her.

In some series of post she made on social media, she claimed the driver locked her in his car, drove to a random house, then tried to dragged her into it.. But then, all thanks to her pepper spray which she sprayed to his eyes, she escaped.

Doras Fapson.
Now, to counter actress Dorcas claim to rape, the Taxify driver involved in the mess has finally spoken up, and his story is completely different from that of Dorcas’.

Here’s his version of his story:

Let me start by saying thank you all for your support so far. However, my name is Henry Nnaemeka and I’m neither a Rapist nor a Kidnapper. This is my Story. I’m a taxify driver/partner.

On Thursday the 25th of January 2018 between the hours of 12midnight and 1am I was on my way home from work when I received a taxify rider request from a Ibrahim Eletu way which was coincidentally where I was at that time and also same estate I stay. I decided to take that last trip before I go home to rest.

On getting to the pick-up location To pick up the rider (Miss Shola Fapson) she got In my vehicle and just as I started the trip I noticed there wasn’t a destination for the trip so I politely asked her for the destination to know where I’m going to and if it will be convenient for me at that time of the night but she refused to tell me andinstead asked me to drive out that she will tell me later.

I politely refused and asked severally for the destination but she wouldn’t tell me rather she ordered me in a harsh tone to “Move this car”! On hearing this, I was surprised why she would hold back her destination from me and also ordered me to move the car. It was at this point I told her I wasn’t going anymore.

I ended the trip immediately and asked her to come down from the car since we were still at the pick-up location but to my Greatest surprise she refused to come down and then started making some phone calls in Yoruba Language to some people whom I didn’t know disclosing our location to them. At this point, I got scared and was trying to be on the safe side so I drove the car to the front where the estate had a security light which was a few seconds from the pickup ocation.

On getting to the safe place, I came down from the car and politely opened the door and gently asked her to come down from the car. She blatantly refused again and started with her phone cals again.

It was at this point I overheard her conversation on the phone saying she has my car keys and gave out location again tothe unknown person at the other end of the phone. I felt really threatened at this point because I couldn’t understand why she would take my car keys and then disclose our location to people I didn’t know. I had to struggle with her to get my car keys from her hands. It was in the process of struggling with her, She sprayed a chemical substance (pepper spray) in my eyes.

I succeeded in getting my keys from her but before I could struggle with my sight and call for help she took off and was nowhere to be found. Some concerned residents and my sisters who heard me shout and call for help came to my rescue.

It took me about 45 mins to regain my siht clearly and was taken to my apartment to get some rest only for me to wake up this morning and receive loads of phone calls from friends and family saying I’ve been labelled a KIDNAPPER AND RAPIST. However, the issue has been reported to Taxify and the necessary steps have been taken as shown in their press release.

I want to use this medium to thank you family and friends who stood with me in this bad time and also state that I respect women and i am totally against any form of abuse against women.
Thank you all.
#ISTANDFORJUSTICE

source: http://nshine.com.ng/2018/01/26/taxify-driver-accused-kidnap-rape-actress-dorcas-fapson-speaks/

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by obojememe: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2018
women!

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by babfet(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2018
There is a saying in yoruba that Sorry got male and female
Most time the manner of approach of this so call big boys and big girls booking uber and taxify is not nice at all cos you are paying for trip that cannot buy the car they believe they can talk and order the drivers around like as they like
Feeling untouchable inside someone else car
Madam even if he drove you to unknown destination like you said in your video in other post, you can open the car and run when he came down to open the gate either the car is locked or not, cos all cars can be open from inside

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Java001: 6:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Simple and straight forward buh see how de girl just rush am painted him black
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Kenzico(m): 6:11am On Jan 26, 2018
I knew there was more to this story....When ladies carry Rape cases to social media....Never believe it until you hear the two sides of the story

5 Likes

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Samusu(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2018
Now, as we don hear both side from the horses mouth. To the psychologist, criminologist and other kinikonkinikon. Who is at fault here.
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Brooke60(f): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2018
uhn?
This story still get K-leg
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by beewhy009(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2018
CCTV cameras could have easily solved this riddle if there was one at the estate... Buh... �
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by ajokebelle(f): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2018
The driver's story sounds more believable.

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Threebear(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Why do I feel this man is lying?
His story looks more organized.
Truth is messy because it's hardly planned but a lie is more concise because it's thought out carefully.
That being said, a lot of women are taking advantage of the liberty of social media and the recent uproar about sexual harassment and accusations are now flying more than dust.
It's funny no witness could step up in either stories.
Final verdict, it might not have been as the lady painted it, but this man's version is far from the truth. There is definitely something inbetween that these two are hiding.
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2018
Nairaland lawyers, come and do justice to this as usual!
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by MVLOX(m): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Well lemme just sit down and see who will carry the day...
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2018
At least sex dolls won't trouble us like this. #TeamAwonSexDoll

1 Like

Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by sholatem(f): 10:27am On Jan 26, 2018
From d video d lady released and d story of dis man,i guess I believe d man more,im not in support of rape though,but throughout d video she recorded no single evidence of attempt rape,more over,sum1 that wants to rape u will not alight from d car,leave d door open,leave u unarmed to open gate,u on d other side will not see him alighting and all u could think of was to remove key rather than looking for a way to escape,un top everything he still allowed u to video all that transpired between u and him without smashing ur fone.d story get as e be jare
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by tunde82seidat(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
There was a disagreement between them ,he rough handled her,she pepper sprayed him n in order to punish him ,added rape n kidnap to his crime
Re: Taxify Driver Accused Of Kidnap & Rape By Actress Dorcas Fapson Speaks by bigerboy200: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmmm..It"s strange how an uber or taxify driver who is very much tracable would wanna rape a passenger..As they always say, there are three sides to d story, her side, his side and the truth...May the truth prevail.

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Marriage, Says Sonnia Ogbonna / Bbnaija, Rico Wakes Up After Noticing A Wet Sign On His Bed Last Night (video) / Edo Big Boy Engages Girlfriend With Diamond Ring And N2million Cheque. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.