Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (32994 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Tessyama1: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Singer Adekunle Gold has reacted to the viral story of MTV Shuga star, Dorcas Shola Fapson and a Taxify driver who allegedly almost abducted and raped her.

He tweeted;

"When someone narrates their ordeal these days, they get bashed and judged and you wonder why people don’t speak up when they are in trouble? I am reading comments on a blog; people abusing Dorcas for making the story up, other animals saying she’s proly dressed indecently. SMH
What happened to us really?"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/adekunle-gold-reacts-to-dorcas-fapsons.html

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by donstan18: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2018
*Modified*
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by donstan18: 11:00am On Jan 26, 2018
Mr Adekunle.

Rape case and accusation isn't something you expect fans and fellows to jump into conclusion, it might be true or might not be, you don't just conclude that she was raped simply because she's close to you or so.

We have a lot of rapists in our society and aswell we have a lot of ladies who hides under the shield of the word "Rape" just to get back at men, reacting like a chemical on twitter won't make Nigerians develop an immediate believe that she was raped, neither will it help bring justice to the lady if she was raped.

With the help of a proper investigation, I pray that justice should be brought between the accuser and the accused.

299 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by doyinisaac(m): 11:07am On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:
Mr Adekunle.

Rape case and accusation isn't something you expect fans and fellows to jump into conclusion, it might be true or might not be, you don't just conclude that she was raped simply because she's close to you or so.

We have a lot of rapists in our society and aswell we have a lot of ladies who hides under the shield of the word "Rape" just to get back at men, reacting like a chemical on twitter won't make Nigerians develop an immediate believe that she was raped, neither will it help bring justice to the lady if she was raped.

With the help of a proper investigation, I pray that justice should be brought between the accuser and the accused.
GBAM

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Threebear(m): 11:15am On Jan 26, 2018
It's funny people throw the word sexually harassed around and expect us to swallow it hook line and sinker just because the accuser is a celebrity.
The truth is that that video wasn't convincing enough, there were lots of sketchy details and no conclusive evidence. Two people tussling can be for anything, what is the proof that the perpetrator was trying to abduct or rape the actress. The only fool I see here is Adekunle Gold who was not present at the said event but somehow thinks he's figured it out more than anyone else.
In as much as I think it's extreme to insult the actress but I'm not really buying the whole boondoggle till enough evidence is shown.

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by doyinisaac(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
It's funny people throw the word sexually harassed around and expect us to swallow it hook line and sinker just because the accuser is a celebrity.
The truth is that that video wasn't convincing enough, there were lots of sketchy details and no conclusive evidence. Two people tussling can be for anything, what is the proof that the perpetrator was trying to abduct or rape the actress. The only fool I see here is Adekunle Gold who was not present at the said event but somehow thinks he's figured it out more than anyone else.
In as much as I think it's extreme to insult the actress but I'm not really buying the whole boondoggle till enough evidence is shown.
You know that Adekunle said in one of his songs that he is "single and searching".....man gat to do what he gat to do...anything to enter her pant is a welcome development...

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by DopeBoss(m): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2018
Savages everywherecheesy

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Nectarbaba(m): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2018
So because she's a woman we should jump into conclusions without investigating the matter? brother adekunle just shut up. from the video she realesed we can tell something is wrong and she's not telling us the true and whole story. ;DSo because she's a woman we should jump into conclusions without investigating the matter? brother adekunle just shut up. from the video she realesed we can tell something is wrong and she's not telling us the true and whole story.

26 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2018
Was Adegunle gold present when the incidence occurred?

If he was not there, then he should keep quiet and allow a proper investigation to be conducted..

60 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Geregele: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
The world is taking a bitter turn

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Pubichairs(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
angry
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Snow02: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
the problem is some of these girls truly go through stuff like this while others just make it up to either tarnish someone's reputation or get attention and/or money the latter are the kind that ruin it for those who truly went through it... personally that's why I don't speak on things like this there's always two sides of the story and then there's the truth

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by omonlaa: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Although rape and molestation are not matters to be joked with, one has to be careful these days because the rate at which females be accusing guys is crazy, you'd think women hated sex.

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by classicfrank4u(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
ND as de driver gave us his own side of the story wch is even more convincing Dan hers ,so we should believe her bcz she's an actress mtcheeew

30 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Harddiskng(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm. After watching her video, straight-away my guts told me the story was incomplete and that wasn’t the whole truth. Both parties seemed calm and aware of something that is unknown to us, which also seemed to have been aborted by a last minute change of mind on her side. We all know how aggressive rapists/ritualists can be, they both seem too calm till the very last minute.

Concerning the incomplete video, she obviously showed us what she wanted us to see. She should have known such an act would only arouse suspicion from Nigerians.

As much as i am not in support of rape, i am not also in support of a hustling young man spending a good part of his life for a non-existent crime.

Let both parties tell the full story and let justice take its course.

Anyone of them proven to be guilty should serve jail-term, it would be a lesson to cab-rapists or false accusers. Whichever the case may be.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by onosprince(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Someone wants to rape you and he allows you to video him in the act, He even lets you to leave with your phone.
Watch the video, The lady was not even scared, I was not there but the whole story is not adding up.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by ichidodo: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shola was never in danger of rape, she jes a mean,arrogant,attention seeking and manipulative b**tch....In some parts of the country she can be termed 'winch'.

26 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Bigseven(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
the only problem I have with the trending video of Dorcas trying to explain her ordeal is the point were she was recording the incident at same time trying to escape from the driver, even to the point of spraying perfume to his face and still recording! SMH though. I thought she should have been concern with her life first! but but

17 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by oruma19: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
donstan18:
Mr Adekunle.

so u r telling s that lady will fake a rape case against the taxi man? How much money does she intend to get as compensation? Make Una de reason before Una de tok na. This girl sef, how come "rape" is the first thought that came into ur mind? Y did she not think he was a robber or kidnapper who wanted money?.y rape? Buhari sef, na wa
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Johnbosco77(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abeg make una shift with una yeye Tory make I sit down

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by DONSMITH123(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
doyinisaac:
You know that Adekunle said in one of his songs that he is "single and searching".....man gat to do what he gat to do...anything to enter her pant is a welcome development...

savage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by otswag(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
In my opinion, no one should be too quick to judge innocence or guilt in both parties. I just believe, in this case, more evidence should be presented before we throw the guy under the bus for attempted rape because of the sensitivity of the accusation.
Although i admit that an overwhelming number of rape victims refuse to speak out because of fear of unfair criticism,victim blaming and all, we must also recognize that many guys also fall victim to false rape/attempted rape accusations which also becomes a stigma that alters the rest of their lives negatively even after many are proven innocent. They will forever be known as the guy that was accused of rape/attempted rape sometime ago. Because of this, we really should never allow sentiments to sway our judgement concerning issues like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by donstan18: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
so u r telling s that lady will fake a rape case against the taxi man? How much money does she intend to get as compensation? Make Una de reason before Una de tok na...Buhari sef, na wa

Shut up!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
in this generation you defend who you know. Because you defend her not gonna make others do because we don't know her for I know it might be a stage.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Elnino4ladies: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle should focus more on his music.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by lawner: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Geregele:
The world is taking a bitter turn
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by sucess001(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
did adekunle Gold just call some human beigns 'animal'?

chai...some of these small boys/celebrities are uncouth sha

9 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by princechurchill(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Yeyebrities and mercury IQ

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
What happened to us? Our values went out the window when churches arrived.
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by kokoA(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
oruma19:
so u r telling s that lady will fake a rape case against the taxi man? How much money does she intend to get as compensation? Make Una de reason before Una de tok na...Buhari sef, na wa
have you read the guys version of the story? Mind you, he is not a "taxi man". The actress is a bloody liar.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by LesbianBoy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Adekunle Gold shut up idiot angry

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story by martineverest(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
this is my first time of being against s suspected raped victim

adekunle or whatever, w aren't dumb to notice its a false allegation....the reaction from the lady isn't that is about to be raped.she even edited the video especially the part that disn't favour her........U were about to be raped and had the courage to video it,who does dat?

I suspect u-uber might be behind this incident to tarnish the image of taxify

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim, Her Mother And Her Sisters (Photo) / Femi Adebayo Dancing With Sotayo Gaga On Dance Floor Seductively, Fans React / Sugar Mummy: Miracle Igbokwe And Brother Give Conflicting Accounts On Juliet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.