Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Marital Rape? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marital Rape? (1203 Views)

My Senior Colleague And His Wife's Messy Marital Life. Things Are Happening / Legal Perspectives Of Marital Rape In Nigeria / Any Reason Why My Thread On Marital Rape Was Deleted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marital Rape? by ositadima1(m): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Marriage used to be solely a business transaction and still is. A man sells his daughter for some tubers of yam or something, and she becomes her husband's property.

Recently, bride price has become so steep you did have to save for years for it. It seems to me that most married women would benefit from a good hard raping or three from their spouse just to establish in their minds who the dominant party is, as they seem to forget, easily. Do you agree?
Re: Marital Rape? by dingbang(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2018
There is nothing like marital rape

1 Like

Re: Marital Rape? by mankettle(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2018
Its like your wife stealing your money... Its her entitlement
Re: Marital Rape? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Rape does not exist in a marriage.
Re: Marital Rape? by ositadima1(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Marital Rape? by mrphysics(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2018
Sue your dad for rape and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Marital Rape? by ositadima1(m): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2018
mrphysics:

Go fu,ck ur self.

1 Like

Re: Marital Rape? by ositadima1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
angry
Re: Marital Rape? by Prognose: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
ositadima1:
Marriage used to be solely a business transaction and, despite the modern additions of a little celebration here and there, it still is. A man sells his daughter for some tubers of yam or something, and she becomes her husband's property to do with as he wishes.

Paying this bride price can be a very daunting task. In fact quite recently bride price has become so steep some men save for years for it.

Despite all these rigors the man goes through, a woman still has the temerity to deny him what he has paid for in full. They say the man must ask permission before he can gain access to the sweet thing between her legs. Some women even use the man's almost uncontrollable urge for sex to punish or manipulate the man when they need something. It seems to me that most married women would benefit from a good hard raping or three from their spouse just to establish in their minds who the dominant party is, as they seem to forget, easily. Do you agree?
Re: Marital Rape? by Safiaa(f): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
mrphysics:
why have you been mentioning me up and down please?
Re: Marital Rape? by mrphysics(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
why have you been mentioning me up and down please?

I have not mentioned you on this thread. And I can't remember mentioning you up and down.
Re: Marital Rape? by Safiaa(f): 2:37am On Jan 27, 2018
mrphysics:

I have not mentioned you on this thread. And I can't remember mentioning you up and down.
okay. Continue.
Re: Marital Rape? by ImaIma1(f): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Disturbed human being
Re: Marital Rape? by Opentokwowledge: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2018
grin shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / What's Your Opinion About This Viral Tweet(photo) / Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.