Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Dreams That Grow Bigger That Envisaged - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dreams That Grow Bigger That Envisaged (655 Views)

Fulfilled Dreams / Ada's Dreams; A Short Story / 'Doomsday Conspiracy', 'Tell Me Your Dreams' (Sidney Sheldon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dreams That Grow Bigger That Envisaged by m3xy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2010
My story goes thus!

Iheanyi, was used to getting everything he ever wanted

He had mastered the powers of positive thinking as taught by norman vincent pearle early in life

So he had a way of drawing things he wanted to himself

That's not exactly the case,
Just trying to give you a little insight into the workings & entire make-up his mind
& sub conscious

Anyways,
He had this dream about being the talk of town, but not being heard!

It first started out as mere item on a list of random things about him on facebook

But later i guess he took it serious,
& knowing how to actualize dreams

---he began to picture of a new revolution,
Something that'd hit the entire populace around him

The trick he says,
Is about painting the picture as vividly as possible in his sub conscious

With the belief brought about by the intense clarity of these dreams, goals, visions (see it however you like)

He's able to conquer every doubt that might still be lurking around

A gossip blog!
With about a million views

Focus: a certain state in nigeria

*i'd be sure to continue

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Writer Needed Asap / Where Can I Buy These Books / Do You Need Project Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.