Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Practical Technical Exposure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Practical Technical Exposure (450 Views)

God Go Punish The Next Person That Tells Me To Do It For "Exposure" / Juremi Foundation Establishes Free Technical And Vocational Centres In Abuja / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Technical Exposure by Dwightventures(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2018
I'm not a fancy organisation; just an experienced engineer/technician. If you live in Ibadan and all your engineering has been book knowledge, you can come join me as I set up my place where you'll gain hands-on experience with many different hand and power tools and the concept behind them. I am trying to invent some wood-based products and processes. You would learn electrical technology, mechanical technology, solar technology and a host of other stuff if you're interested, with the machines and tools to do so. In turn, you will be there to work with me on my projects and hopefully if you're an undergraduate or recent graduate in engineering (especially mechanical), you can do some calculations for me as directed, as I've been out of school for 20 years. Reach me on dwightventures@gmail.com and I will get back to you
Re: Practical Technical Exposure by Dwightventures(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
offer still open. Amazing how, with unemployment so high and low skill level of the average Nigerian youth, no one is taking up this offer. All we want is cash?

(1) (Reply)

How To Establish Yourself As A Leader / *Why Nigerians Don't Speak English* / How To Solve These 7 Top Cloud Security Challenges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.