Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] (4853 Views)

I Have Logged Out From Anything That Will Lead To Wedding - Actor Alexx Ekubo / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2018
Nigerian actor, Alex Ekubo was made was made to babysit his nieces when he decided to give the kids a few lessons about tough love. The popular actor punished them without offense, made them work and turned them into a masseuse, even going as far as strangling one of them in one of the footages. Tho done in a playful manner some might call this child abuse.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/alex-ekubo-snapped-strangling-his-baby.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by sirusX(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2018
play play strangle...okay ooo

3 Likes

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by DankPineapple: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2018
Choke me daddy

1 Like

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by chuckdee4(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
DankPineapple:
Choke me daddy
lol, freak

1 Like

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by oPPOSEE: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can only deduce two things. incest and a pedophile
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by williamdeluxe(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
oPPOSEE:

fish brain....

ur brain is as silent as d letter 'P' in psychology

4 Likes

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by Threebear(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
oPPOSEE:
I can deduce many things but the most urgent is that you need an immediate brain surgery, because that cotton wool implanted inside your heed, is starting to decompose.

1 Like

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by mediocre(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
williamdeluxe:

fish brain....

his brain is silent? Sorry oga but brain no dey make noise
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by ikemesit4477: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
TunezMediaTV:

Nigerian actor, Alex Ekubo was made was made to babysit his nieces when he decided to give the kids a few lessons about tough love. The popular actor punished them without offense, made them work and turned them into a masseuse, even going as far as strangling one of them in one of the footages. Tho done in a playful manner some might call this child abuse.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/alex-ekubo-snapped-strangling-his-baby.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3
so sad! You don't even have something to write on, you are just forcing yourself! undecided
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by judgedredd22(m): 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
oPPOSEE:

The gods just told me to let you know that your stupidity is incurable! tenkiu!!

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
This nigga is crazy AF. After what he did to Yomi Casual I dey fear to cross this nigga

1 Like

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by williamdeluxe(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
mediocre:
his brain is silent? Sorry oga but brain no dey make noise

itz juz a fiqure of speech

Mr know it all
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by PenisCaP: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by oPPOSEE: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2018
judgedredd22:

The gods just told me to let you know that your stupidity is incurable! tenkiu!!
Since your life still depends on what the gods told you, the dead have higher hope than you.
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by oPPOSEE: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2018
williamdeluxe:

fish brain....

With your deluxe brain,you should be fighting the witches in your state the way FG is fighting boko haram in Sambisa.
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by oPPOSEE: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:

I can deduce many things but the most urgent is that you need an immediate brain surgery, because that cotton wool implanted inside your heed, is starting to decompose.
Celebrity wannabe how many followers do you have on Instagram.
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by williamdeluxe(m): 4:49am On Jan 27, 2018
oPPOSEE:

With your deluxe brain,you should be fighting the witches in your state the way FG is fighting boko haram in Sambisa.

I am

BT I jux dnt see hw DAT concerns u
Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by MrRhymes101(m): 5:40am On Jan 27, 2018
They can fine for their family sha... Wedding MC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] by Gabaleve(m): 9:05am On Jan 27, 2018
which kind topic b dis?
e don even dey cause quarrel above

(1) (Reply)

Lady Take Injection To Grow A Bigger Ass But Got A Shocking Result! / Nigerians Storm The Instagram Page Of Uganda’s President, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni / Twerker, Janemena And Husband Break Internet With #silhouettechallenge Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.