Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos (61980 Views)

Content Creator, Chidike Emmanuel, Shot Dead In Abuja / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by bugidon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Richest guy in benue? Hmm benue people tho undecided

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by afamaustin(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Keneking:
The guy by his side looks like suspect angry
the same tot came my mind.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by afamaustin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Amarabae:
They should invite that his friend for questioning
the same tot came my mind
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by mu2sa2: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Perge:
Make no mistake, this young man was killed by Fulani herdsmen!!

- They're the only people allowed to kill for sport in Buhari's shithole Nigeria.
So all the killer Apc & Pdp thugs are Fulani? What of Ortom's militia?

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by dheilaw1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...after seeing this as a foreigner I'll now come to invest my hard earn money,
...this country is an impending volcanoe and when it happens Vesuvius would be a joke
foreigner ko? you wan use that catch one fine girl for nairaland ba? we dey watch you Mr foreigner

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Oponel1962: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Change the name Nigeria and evil things will stop.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by obi123: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Honestly there must be a better way to treat the dead, the idea of just dumping bodies at the back of a van is just not good enough.

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by benuejosh: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
It's a death issue and it shouldn't be funny. But it is funny saying that dude is rich.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by onemanonewife(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
RIP to the murdered...

Vanity upon vanity.... now he will face his CREATOR...

He is done and dusted here on EARTH...

His wealth will be enjoy by those he left behind...
You are the only one making sense here ooh. It is appointed unto man once to die ....

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
dheilaw1:
foreigner ko? you wan use that catch one fine girl for nairaland ba? we dey watch you Mr foreigner
Dude you need compass realignment you thoughts perpetually points south ... are you done grinding the pepper mummy asked you to if so you are free to reply me but if not silence is honourable
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by tonyzaks: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...this country is an impending volcanoe and when it happens Vesuvius would be a joke
Nigerians are being killed in south africa and yet our pips go there to invest
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
tonyzaks:

Nigerians are being killed in south africa and yet our pips go there to invest
...have you been there
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
l concur, Nigeria is a useless country and should be auctioned off on eBay for richer nations to buy, useless rotten jungle sad
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MzAeetee(f): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Where u see public transport

Abi ur eye de pain u?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
So sad... wicked world we live in, RIP.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Callfrank007: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
The nation is gradually degenerating into a war zone. UN peace keepers should be on red alert.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Pascal181: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Haba, this is insecurity at its peak. God where 're u
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by farukg2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Richest sitting on public transport. Benue is finished.
what makes you think that is public transport?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by ArcFresky(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Perge:
Make no mistake, this young man was killed by Fulani herdsmen!!

- They're the only people allowed to kill for sport in Buhari's shithole Nigeria.

Are u an illiterate?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Antymike: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
This bad news has again provoked me beyond reason. Akobi was my classmate back then in secondary school, so gentle and easy-going. So why would any one go after him to take his life in such a manner? This is another insolence that cannot be tolerated. Justice must be unearthed to prevail.

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by engrchioce(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Praktikals:
To those of you mentioning Buhari or herdsmen, I say receive sense, in Jesus name.
Geraautu.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by calyto: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
You are the one with a problem here.

Is there any part of the world where people don't kill people?

fuckpro:

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:

Who dashed you foreigner? Abeg swerve.. grin
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
calyto:
You are the one with a problem here.

Is there any part of the world where people don't kill people?

...clap for yourself,a child of circumstance; military brutality,infrastructural decay,political misdirection,visionless future(give me a time frame power will be 12hrs a day consistently) no wonder among nations you are looked at to be queer because you see all this drawbacks to be very normal
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by ebifeventures(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
See the prize they're paying for supporting APC, I give my condolence to his family and the entire Benue. Maybe Benue people should listen to 2face song more often " see mi as your brother , from Niger delta o"
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by calyto: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
One of the richest young guys in his village, maybe i will agree. But one of the richest young guys in Benue, are you mad?
angry angry angry
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Who dashed you foreigner? Abeg swerve.. grin
...my ways are not your ways neither are my thoughts your thoughts

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...after seeing this a foreigner will now come to invest his hard earn money,
Mtn shoprite dstv Chinese construction companies, stop kidding yourself.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
AKOBI??
RIP
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:

...my ways are not your ways neither are my thoughts your thoughts

Preach it.

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Mtn shoprite dstv Chinese construction companies, stop kidding yourself.
...meaning?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by IdeyFindWife: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:

BMC furktards will disagree with you on that.

They don't believe that President Buhari's foul "body language", his unpatriotically derisive and dismissively derogatory exaggerated-chants about the Nigerian "fantastic-corruption" pervasiveness as well his kinsmen's antics (both N/E BH terrorists & Fulani cattle reading assassins) really crumbled Nigeria's chances for a lot of good things with the international community!

Added to that, his monumental stupidity and certificated record of making every simple thing complex and painfully expensive.

The country is going up-in-smokes, even the blind can see the flames and the deaf can smell the fumes; which sane investor will bring his quality dollar$ into a mediocre setting that's about to go 'Kaboom'?

2019 is around the corner, I can get you APC will "" fantastically" rig their way in, and that will signal the beginning of the end for this massive disenfranchising zone we call a country!

Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / Ahmed Ololade: Police Arrests "Small Mercy" In Orlie, Lagos / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo)