Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos (61969 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Toheeb Eniafe Shot Dead Over Argument At Petrol Station In Lagos / Police Recover Body Of 2Baba, Killer Of Ahoada East Police DPO (Graphic Photos) / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by damiaop2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Tragic loss to his Family and extended relations. RIP
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Enemyofpeace: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Just like that?? This ground had consumed alot o
and its still waiting for you to be consumed grin grin tongue
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Abogwara: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
Business deal gone sour.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by arherfish(m): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
herdekunley9ja:
Benue again make they no finish the ppl ooooo
U funny I swear
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by sweetilicious(f): 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
You don't tell people your plans.They might be your friends but not in their heart.Any little chance they get is to hurt you beyond your imagination.
Godsonkemz:
rivalries should be questioned.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by dheilaw1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
Dude you need compass realignment you thoughts perpetually points south ... are you done grinding the pepper mummy asked you to if so you are free to reply me but if not silence is honourable
come back again when you are done Shining daddy's shoes
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
dheilaw1:
come back again when you are done Shining daddy's shoes
...go take a bath you must be hot pepper and all
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by djlaqua91(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
RIP Man

If I hold massive wealth, I fit spend 25% on security alone.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by xeros20(m): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
once you have money in Benue, u are a target. no single industry or manufacturing company there. they are just after those that hussle and made it. the killers will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Something killed him;
It's "showing off"
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Perge:
Make no mistake, this young man was killed by Fulani herdsmen!!

- They're the only people allowed to kill for sport in Buhari's shithole Nigeria.

Benue People are also insufferable.. have you lived amongst them before.. they hate each oother's progress.. just saying
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Dagoma: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
oPPOSEE:
Richest sitting on public transport. Benue is finished.

Funny you!
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Buchika: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
Oh my God, why this gentleman, I saw him just yesterday at Nnewi, we exchanged pleasantries, and it's that very clothes he was wearing, please can anyone give details of what happened to him, a very good customer to Nnewi motorcycle spare parts market is gone, One of the biggest buyers from Benue state.
RIP Jacobi.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by bleskid: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
the man in white is my lecturer .... weldone sir
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by bleskid: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
zoba88:
The CEO Akobi Enterprises,Chief JA Akobi, died this morning after he was shot. According to report,he was about finishing processing his visa to China before his painful exit.He is one of the richest dudes in Igede Nation.His friend who dhared the news said his child's dedication is February.His friend who shared the news did not state who gunned him down

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/one-of-richest-dude-in-igede-shot.html?m=1
weldone sir it is your account .. iam mass com student 200 level... may his soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...meaning?
all foreigners
All investing hard earned money
Even in Iraq Afghanistan and Somalia investors are taking RISK and making money
You either stand the heat or GTFO the kitchen
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
all foreigners
...you really research my profile,know any?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

BMC furktards will disagree with you on that.

They don't believe that President Buhari's foul "body language", his unpatriotically derisive and dismissively derogatory exaggerated-chants about the Nigerian "fantastic-corruption" pervasiveness as well his kinsmen's antics (both N/E BH terrorists & Fulani cattle reading assassins) really crumbled Nigeria's chances for a lot of good things with the international community!

Added to that, his monumental stupidity and certificated record of making every simple thing complex and painfully expensive.

The country is going up-in-smokes, even the blind can see the flames and the deaf can smell the fumes; which sane investor will bring his quality dollar$ into a mediocre setting that's about to go 'Kaboom'?

2019 is around the corner, I can get you APC will "" fantastically" rig their way in, and that will signal the beginning of the end for this massive disenfranchising zone we call a country!
I guess Mtn dstv are spending Lira abi
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
all foreigners
...only this time all able bodied adult wants to GTFO how unusual
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...only this time all able bodied adult wants to GTFO how unusual
If you're trying to get out, you're not able bodied.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...you really research my profile,know any?
know any what
...?
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Elnino4ladies: 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buchika:
Oh my God, why this gentleman, I saw him just yesterday at Nnewi, we exchanged pleasantries, and it's that very clothes he was wearing, please can anyone give details of what happened to him, a very good customer to Nnewi motorcycle spare parts market is gone, One of the biggest buyers from Benue state.
RIP Jacobi.

You know him too well. He was gunned down on his way back from Nnewi. we are from same town.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by tonyzaks: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
fuckpro:
...have you been there
So now its fake news
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
zoba88:
The CEO Akobi Enterprises,Chief JA Akobi, died this morning after he was shot. According to report,he was about finishing processing his visa to China before his painful exit.He is one of the richest dudes in Igede Nation.His friend who dhared the news said his child's dedication is February.His friend who shared the news did not state who gunned him down

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/one-of-richest-dude-in-igede-shot.html?m=1
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
tonyzaks:

So now its fake news
...i live there
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Buchika: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

You know him too well. He was gunned down on his way back from Nnewi. we are from same town.
my God, he is a very kind and considerate man, I have deal with him several times. God please expose the criminals who did this, they should never go unpunished.
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by Elnino4ladies: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Buchika:
my God, he is a very kind and considerate man, I have deal with him several times. God please exposed the criminals who did this, they should never go unpunished.

Amen
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by dan9ice(m): 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
and its still waiting for you to be consumed grin grin tongue
immortal sighted
Re: JA Akobi Shot Dead (CEO Akobi Enterprises) Graphic Photos by fuckpro: 12:06am On Jan 27, 2018
tonyzaks:

So now its fake news
...SA is an advance country there is no basis of comparison with Nigeria
There is crime in new York but people still go there,why? because the system works can same be said about Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Notorious Robber Known As'vampire' Arrested By Security Operative In Imo(photo) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.