Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1485 Views)

(photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / Ladies Why Is Your Pu**y Always Dark,even Though You Are Light?enlighten Me Pls / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am not scammer plz.. I only beg but I don't scam... anyone that I've scammed should come forward with proof.. a lot of moniker has more than 2 monikers.. eTECTIVe you think you can tarnish people's image? me posting my acct number when nairalandss promise to send us money sometimes ago how is that a scam? a lot of people dropped their acct info that day and I also dropped mine so now tell me how is that a scam?
Re: .. by Captleverage: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
angry learn to speak English and teach for money
Lazy @ss

1 Like

Re: .. by Pubichairs(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2018
go and hustle...bro' ..Mason go help
Re: .. by tartar9(m): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sorry I am not very knorr,I can't help you please.
Re: .. by IAMSASHY(f): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
@below poster, you are right, done!!!

3 Likes

Re: .. by hanassholesolo: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
IAMSASHY:

You could delete this post so as not to motivate scammers to try his techniques.
Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Dis fool ryt here is a thief and a cheap scammer whose other moniker for begging is @pluto16
Re: .. by sunnysunny69(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lazy bum grin grin grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Dis fool ryt here is a thief and a cheap scammer whose other moniker for begging is @pluto16
what sort of bullshitt is this, are you okay?
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:
pLEASE I am not a scammer pls don't spoil my name. but If you have any evidence with you forward it here let everyone see
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
IAMSASHY:
@below poster, you are right, done!!!
I received 2k from someone and I think it's you. God bless you abundantly. I was not online so I didn't know on time until I checked my email.. I'm so happy. God will never let you to suffer like me (amen).. I'm very grateful....wow Good people still exist.. Thank you so so much.. Blessed!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Lazy bum grin grin grin
I'm not lazy at all I have a job but they refused to pay me which is really affecting me.. Pls don't call me lazy
Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Tysonkidd:

pLEASE I am not a scammer pls don't spoil my name. but If you have any evidence with you forward it here let everyone see

Are U also @Pluto16 or not and havent U been asking for money on dis platform before?

1 Like

Re: .. by Tessie01(f): 8:23am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:

Are U also @Pluto16 or not and havent U been asking for money on dis platform before?
Thank you for helping unsuspecting kind hearted people to expose @pluto16
Re: .. by eTECTIVe(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Tessie01:
Thank you for helping unsuspecting kind hearted people to expose @pluto16

One thing dey always forget is, d internet doesn't forget... They make it hard for ppl genuinely seeking for help to get help and make it harder for kind hearted Ppl to want to offer anyone help online
Re: .. by Tessie01(f): 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
eTECTIVe:

One thing dey always forget is, d internet doesn't forget... They make it hard for ppl genuinely seeking for help to get help and make it harder for kind hearted Ppl to want to offer anyone help online
yeah you are 100% right. may God help genuine people in need to meet their helpers and may God save us from being scammed
Re: .. by iykepromotions: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Tysonkidd:

I'm not lazy at all I have a job but they refused to pay me which is really affecting me.. Pls don't call me lazy
You are not ashamed, after being exposed on the other thread, you use another handle to come to scam people here again. your types prevent genuine people looking for help not to get.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Redeem Our Manhood / My Fiancé Of Five Years Dumped Me For Another Lady, What Should I Do? / Toto Toto Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.