Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

[watch] Coutinho: I Was Anxious But My Barca Debut Was Special - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [watch] Coutinho: I Was Anxious But My Barca Debut Was Special (397 Views)

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup / Ronaldino - Messi Didn't Force My Barca Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[watch] Coutinho: I Was Anxious But My Barca Debut Was Special by solbase10(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
Phillipe Coutinho’s start to life as a Barcelona player started on a winning note when he came on in the 2-0 Copa del Rey win over Espanyol on Thursday night and has described the experience as “special.”

The Brazil international playmaker came off the bench and impressed in a 22-minute cameo Thursday, Barca sealing a 2-1 aggregate triumph at Camp Nou.

“It has been a special day because these were my first minutes with this club,” Coutinho said.

“It was a great night. I am very happy and excited, because of how the fans welcomed me.

“I was a little nervous and anxious because of how big a club this is, but the way everyone welcomed me helped me to relax.”

Coutinho’s bow came after ex-Barcelona attacker Ronaldinho had a message for his countryman pre-match.

In a Twitter video, Ronaldinho said: “It’s Ronaldo speaking here to wish you all the luck in the world.

“Give it everything and make people happy, that is what they like.

“Enjoy yourself and the rest will follow.”

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/956668803215060992

Coutinho made a club-record transfer form Liverpool reportedly worth €160million and is seen as a long-term replacement for fellow Brazilian Neymar Jr who left the Camp Nou for Paris Saint-Germain in the summer.

He could make his LaLiga debut when leaders Barca host Deportivo Alaves Sunday.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/watch-coutinho-i-was-anxious-but-my-barca-debut-was-special/

(1) (Reply)

West Ham United Player; Masuaku Gets Six-game Ban For Spitting / Ideye Voted Malaga MVP Vs Valencia, “upset” With Defeat / Man Utd Boss Will Be Taking 'blood Money' By Working For Rt Says Mp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.