Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup (841 Views)

Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" / Ronaldino - Messi Didn't Force My Barca Exit (2) (3) (4)

Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by gibzzhd: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2019
*Messi� Won't Swap Barca Trophies for World Cup Win❌*

Barcelona striker Lionel Messi he insists he wouldn’t swap any of the trophies he has won with Barcelona in order to lift the World Cup with Argentina.

Success with the Albiceleste at the international level is the only gap on Messi’s illustrious CV.

Despite being his country’s all-time leading scorer he has yet to win a trophy with the senior side, with his only international honours the U20 World Cup in 2005 and a gold medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics.

The 32-year-old has won a club-record 34 trophies with the Catalan side, including ten La Liga titles and four Champions Leagues.

When asked whether he would swap that haul for one World Cup trophy with Argentina, Messi insisted he wouldn’t change a thing.

"I would've loved to be a world champion," Messi told TyC Sports. "But I don't think I would change anything else in my career to be one.

"This is what I was given, what God gave me. It is what it is.

"I couldn't dream of everything that I experienced after. It was far bigger than anything I could've imagined."
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by TUANKU(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2019
Then win both simple. Self entitled prick. Zidane, Roberto Carlos etc didn't have to trade theirs, they won both.
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by Abfinest007(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2019
this is what God gave me . good statement
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by Jokerman(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
We know you have no loyalty to your country anyway
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by Moura7(m): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Jokerman:
We know you have no loyalty to your co luntry anyway
What are you even saying?
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by Moura7(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2019
TUANKU:
Then win both simple. Self entitled prick. Zidane, Roberto Carlos etc didn't have to trade theirs, they won both.

How is he a self entitled prick?...what is wrong with what he said?...did Zidane ,Carlos and the others win the WC just by themselves?
Re: Messi: I Wouldn't Trade My Barca Titles For A World Cup by tfash96(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jokerman:
We know you have no loyalty to your country anyway
Alaye shut up jare

Arsenal Fans Photoshopped Jose Mourinho Signing For The Gunners (photo) / Mo Salah Playing With Kids At Liverpool. / Manchester United To Complete £45m Van De Beek Signing From Ajax

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8