Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

HOW TO Clear Your Pimples Very Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HOW TO Clear Your Pimples Very Fast (373 Views)

One Thing I Did To Clear My Severe Pimples( Pics& Video) / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Check Out Why Your Pimples, Black-spots In Your Face Don’t Want To Go? (the Reas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO Clear Your Pimples Very Fast by kinzhealth: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pimples are a big problem especially for those who don’t have the time to hide under a load of makeup.
What I am sharing here is what I experienced when trying to get rid of pimples and how everything changed when I started doing the right thing and till today, I don’t worry about pimples. Although I have removed one of my biggest tricks to help smoothen my face (it is for my subscribers only).
Pimples are normal if you are a teenager and will keep coming and coming.. The solutions I am going to give you is going to reduce them, and eventually, help scars (if you already have some) fade away. Remember popping your pimple with your finger is the worst mistake you can ever make.
So here are 3 tips that will make your pimples clear very fast
1. BATHING....................continue ........
http://silicongist.com.ng/2017/11/16/clear-pimples-fast/

(1) (Reply)

FG To Enforce Ban On Open Drug Market From January, 2019!!! / Temporomandibular Joint Disorder / Kidney Transplant Cost In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.