Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos (27165 Views)

Paschal Chinazor Onyilo Mobbed To Death After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photos / Carpenter Arrested By Police, Imprisoned After Being Labelled A Kidnapper. Photo / Young Man Tortured To Death By Police After Being Labelled Yahoo Boy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by bionixs: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
jayson87:
What a country we are in. Nigerian Youths lets rise up and demand our country back from this oil foools running the affairs of this country. We have no laws to protect our basic fundamental human rights. That's why you see every law enforcement officer kill and maltreat civilians like we mere chicken.

This must stop. Let's start the hashtag #WeWantOurCountryBack
please,exclude afonjas in that call and it will work
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Saintsbrown(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Nigeria keeps failing by d day
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Zoological garden.....naija is a deep jungle
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
It shall not be well with those custom officials and policemen
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Toks06: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Who gave the account of the incident since the driver n only occupant of the car died?
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by jonnyjustcome22: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now, they will be crying that they called the country Sithole.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by jidxin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
AAlozie:
Finally, I agree that we're living in a lawless and useless country. Human lives are now worthless. This is what happens when touts and criminals are given jobs to protect lives

why are u just agreeing
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Blingblings(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
So you mean just like that this man is dead now? Its not real jor
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Austinoiz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Those quick to blame PMB when things like this happen are as dumb as the occupants of Aso Rock.

It has been happening and will continue (after PMB) until the institutions are restructured.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by AngelicBeing: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
I am glad lots of people are saying the same thing, when I called Nigeria a useless country, some dimwit on Nairaland came after me with insult, the kind of senseless killings perpetrated daily on the innocent masses is alarming, the useless criminal federal government does not care, Nigeria is a shithole, a useless country not fit for humans to live, whether rich or poor, it is the same bulshit, the country is useless and should be auctioned off on eBay shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by GGirll: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is heart-wrenching I just imagined what n how d wife will receive this evil n painful news n how these lovely kids has just been thrown into untold hardship just because of N500....this is so so bad n I'm feeling d pain as if I know him...every man will reap what he sowed....RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by aminu790(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
I saw it all i thought he is a thief
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
A law within the lawless
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by SexytorresE(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
judecares1:
have u seen any custom officer whose children are useful to the society?
oh! U are correct, they ain't useful at all I knw of 2-3 family all useless after death of their dad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Opoki(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
S H I T H O L E
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by cchiagom(f): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
Animals! that's why I have always adviced people not to argue with anyone with gun, just give them the money and go in peace
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by aminu790(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
DONADAMS:
hmmm..custom sef dey shoot and I no dey fear dem before oh
No, na Mopol kill the man coz they cant get him with their useless Hilux. It happens because the man's car hits something along the road
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by AAlozie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
jidxin:

why are u just agreeing
I guess I still had my doubts, but I can now see that Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Tohzara(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
Majority of Nigerians are corrupt, that's why it reflects in all our institutions. Our environment is a reflection of the darkness in the souls of most Nigerians.

The greedy, callous bastards that saturate the Security Agencies did not pop into existence out of the blue. They are the same humans we see everyday, randomly selected from among the Nigerian populace, all across the federation. It tells us nothing about the security agencies in particular, but a lot about what most Nigerians would become if they were to join these professions. Selfish, animalistic pieces of shiit.

It beats the imagination how people can be so wicked in the 21st century.
By the way, there's something unclear about this news.

Was Hassan Sidi a witness? Was he present at the scene? Was any other person in the vehicle with the driver?

If the answer to the above is NO, who then narrated what transpired? The driver couldn't have done that since he's already dead, according to the report, and I don't think the Custom Officials and the Police would have confessed to committing the crime.

Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by DONADAMS(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
aminu790:
No, na Mopol kill the man coz they cant get him with their useless Hilux. It happens because the man's car hits something along the road
ohhh..thanks bro...I didn't even bother to read..all these killings every day for this country just taya me
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by mustafa006: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Not even jesus can revive this country
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Tohzara(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
jayson87:
What a country we are in. Nigerian Youths lets rise up and demand our country back from this oil foools running the affairs of this country. We have no laws to protect our basic fundamental human rights. That's why you see every law enforcement officer kill and maltreat civilians like we mere chicken.

This must stop. Let's start the hashtag #WeWantOurCountryBack
Which useless Nigerian youths? Nigerian youths that are busy doing Yahoo Yahoo out of the desire to enjoy the finest life without contributing anything meaningful to society? Nigerian youths that are busy selling their pussies for the dough, just so they can decorate their yellow faces, in order to compete with their equally empty friends, being parasitic worthless bimbos? Nigerian youths PATHOLOGICALLY obsessed with shallow gossip about celebrities and fashion, and do not give a fück whether the country burns? Or the Nigerian youths that are obsessed with money and money alone, and care only about their own, just like animals in the jungle-----doesn't that explain the prevalence of corruption, nepotism and stupidity?

When the majority of the population is like this, that nation is hopeless, unless the population of THOSE WHO CARE reaches a certain tipping point that leads to a chain reaction, and then the revolution begins---that's only how the nation can be saved. And that's if it happens BEFORE it collapses.

Nigerian youths aren't rising up any time soon. Don't stress yourself.

No revolution can happen without the people, and if the people are still unevolved, there's NOTHING that can be done.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by litaninja(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
The revolution will NOT be planned...
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by ceejay80s(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Teetopz:
Please if you know any Abortion medicine I need your help ,my dog is pregnant for my
neighbor's local Dog, I don't want poor people as
in-laws

ogogoro mixed withlime and the baby dog is gone, one full big glass or ogogoro and lime

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by godofuck231: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Police service commission old take it up from here, I'm budget no be for keep
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by mcolaboi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
oderemo:

This is becoming annoying on every thread you ppl. Call lalasticlala or what.
Its irritating now.
Enviness in your blood mumu
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by delishpot: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
The police and military kill as if human being is just a spec of dust to be brushed off whenever. there is a video where some military men and some Fúlàní herders killed 4 men, plucked out their eyes and their private parts and burnt them. The video was with one guy where I went to relax. They were watching but I couldn't bring myself to join them in watching. In the video, One of the mopol guy was asking if another Fúlàní guy is available for work aka killing and parts extraction; they said yes. He then said he will call the guy for his next job. My people I have not been able to sleep well since that day. God has left Nigeria. Can you imagine how many they have killed before and are going to kill in future? Can you imagine how many of them are into that trade? They were hausas. I heard their voices. They were hausas speaking pidgin and Hausa while The Fúlàní herds men spoke only their local dialect.
Re: Man Shot Dead By Police After Being Labelled A Thief By Customs Officials.Photos by Dronedude(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
So how sid story of the bribe that led to his death emanate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal Transformer Cable In Kwara (Photos) / Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Jato-Aka In Benue, Slaughter Family Of 5 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.