Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo (27158 Views)

Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by dainformant(m): 3:52am On Jan 02, 2019
A man spent his New Year in police cell after he was apprehended for stealing in Delta. It was gathered that the suspect connived with two staff working at a fast food restaurant in Sapele area of the state - to steal chicken, turkey and chicken wings.

According to reports, the suspect stole almost two cartons of chicken, 12 turkeys and about 10 chicken wings before he was nabbed. 

It was scooped that the suspect who reportedly works in the baking section of the fast food joint, stole the items in the morning on Monday, December 31, and allegedly hid the loots in Palm kernel. 

He was arrested when he came back to the fast food joint to collect the stolen items later in the evening after the director told him to show him what he was carrying. 

The suspect was immediately arrested and taken into custody by the police. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-steals-chicken-and-turkey-from-restaurant-on-new-years-eve-photos.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by chiommy123(f): 4:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Men this guy is greedy. Only him wan chop all these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by chukwuibuipob: 4:34am On Jan 02, 2019
cheesy grin sad mission aborted.The man go don kip maggi,pepper ready.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by brightahia(m): 5:24am On Jan 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Always sew ur cloth according to the size, be contended with wht you have because there are people who are praying to have the one you have achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Speedyconnect15: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2019
Nawao

200 chicken

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by anambraamaka: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Hunger
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by ainas247: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
I can't be mad at people who steals food.. They are hungry that's why..
If I was there I would have paid for it and let him have it.
Dominate Google page one with your business see results in my profile guaranteed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by medolab90(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Abeg o anyone with sure 5 odd games for today
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by fasho01(m): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Eeyaa.. And I wanted to say hunger caused it after reading the headline but going through the write up, the fellow is just a greedy petty thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Samnavy: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Bad market grin
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by logon599: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
Lool

Cheap professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by IamD18: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
I hate thieves.

I just hate them to the core.

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2019
We hereby present to you THE CHICKEN THIEF!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by cocobuter: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by abiaumo(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
chiommy123:
Men this guy is greedy. Only him wan chop all these

Before nko, abi you no know say belle na elastic?

1 Like

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by ahukannakate(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
Nawa, could it be as a result of hunger
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by In2systemsTech(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2019
they should leave the catch for him ... though he may still get his sack letter

check my signature for cheap brand new laptops
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Jibabs2(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
last stealing of 2018
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by sacajawea: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
Hahaha
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by chimhigher(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2019
That awkward moment when the Director tells him "Oboi, show me what you are carrying".The guy preek go fold that moment I swear grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by olaboy33(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Hoaxey:
Good day
My name is dammy a student of Unilorin
Av been stuck in school since Xmas
My parents are no more, we start our test on the 7th
I have zero resources at my disposal to help me during the test I wouldn't be here if i had any other Option I really need your help. I am not lying If you want proof of my predicament I can show you proof. 0072808222 Diamond Bank Olaosebikan Ayodamola Segun.
Am in a such a tight corner right now anything would be highly appreciated

Reach out to the Student Union, there is a special fund meant for students with predicaments.. Many don't know this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Delta recently nawah oo. All these places with D,D sef. Delta, Daura. Happy new year! 4*4 must go. I no call name oogrin
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Such a bad way to start the year angry
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Biodun1929(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm? I guess he wanted to sell them. That's definitely not because of hunger, but laziness and greed.

Anyway, if you want to learn how to attract money, check my signature.
Re: Man Steals Chicken And Turkey From Restaurant On New Year’s Eve. Photo by Sleekfingers: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2019
anambraamaka:
Hunger

This is not hunger....he is a bloody thief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme: Uniformed Policemen Kidnapped Me, Killed My Orderly / Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.