Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma (34900 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by okenwaa(m): 1:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:

I'm your father my dear, when it comes to me, remember you're still a learner.
I never take an L, especially not to someone like you, such allusion is already an umbrage of the highest proportion.

Ah ah...
Gay alert!
Major Gay alert!!

Papiikush it has been laid in my spirit to tell you to cover your bumbum with his blood!!

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 27, 2018
man... some people truly are jobless. the attention they think they get here makes them feel special.. DAMN!
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:

MBA, my job is to have fun on nairaland and wait for big brother Naija since the school I'm currently working on my PHD is currently on break.
Don't confuse me with yourself, I'm not a jobless fellow by any means.
You're dismissed.
If your job is to have fun on nairaland and wait for big brother, then you are totally finish. A grown ass niggir like you should be able to set his priorities, but here you are in social media showcasing to the world the stupidity you have been blessed with.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Follygunners: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Brooke60:
Uncle, he grew up with a father like Mohammed Ali abi na Bash Ali? He beat his mum every minute of the day... He was not happy as a child and still that sad man. Don't blame him, blame the father that raised him.

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Follygunners: 9:25am On Jan 27, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Vote Threebear as Voice of the Women

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by bamoski(m): 10:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Threebear:

MBA, my job is to have fun on nairaland and wait for big brother Naija since the school I'm currently working on my PHD is currently on break.
Don't confuse me with yourself, I'm not a jobless fellow by any means.
You're dismissed.

Why should a man use a nude pic of another dude as D.P?

I think you're truly gay sad

1 Like

Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by mozes01(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

lol...when you are done running after my comments, just let me know.

Ouch!!! ! That must be very painful
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Follygunners:

Yaba-Left V.I.P

grin thats mean
Re: Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:

lol...when you are done running after my comments, just let me know.

OMG

EPIC EPIC EPIC

Two Chilled Forsters beer for you my guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagube Have Parted Ways / Dija's Outfit To AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Wizkid Rejects Artwork Of One Of His Sons: "I Love All my Kids Equally"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.