Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (61514 Views)

Ghanaian Man Accused Of Turning A Lady Into A Snake (Video) / Augustine Omini Oboni: Nigerian Man Turns Teen Into Sex Slave In South Africa / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Do you know how I know you're a very unserious human being? It's because you have all the facts you could choose to verify or investigate right in the videos, especially the last one involving Dan Eke who happens to be a Nigerian and died in a Nigerian hospital and was kept in a Nigerian mortuary for 3days before he was taken to a crusade in Onitsha where he came back to life. The name of the hospital where he was confirmed dead is mentioned, the address of the hospital is still in the same place in Owerri, the records will be there. The time he died was mentioned there. If you were interested in truth, you could easily investigate for yourself, but no, You have refused to do your homework to search if those facts are truth or not. You would rather sit in the comfort of your sofa in your parlour and decide by yourself what happened in 2001 or not. Your type are the ones who are so full of themselves that they will never listen to truth if it conflicts with their mindset.

Keep on calling all the evidence rubbish. You will use the same mouth to plead for mercy when you stand before God and he reminds you of all the people who preached to you on earth but you chose not to listen or even do yourself a basic favour of investigating claims brought before you before tagging them as rubbish. No wonder God said "my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" and "because you have rejected knowledge, i have also rejected you".
more Rubbish! evidence of few people on video that's your prove of all the fairytales upon more than 20 billion humans on earth only 3 people's video will convince me right? look! you are obviously very easy to fool unlike me grin that's why you believe all the rubbish on those videos,
for your information Anything can be staged, all that crap on those videos has been staged especially the last one, unless you were there and witness it happen, if not, it's all lies! those videos are made for gullibles like you. have you ever thought to yourself? what if these vidoes are lies? what if you have been misled? think! rationally.

God was invented by white men to make people feel better, when they think there is a place called heaven they hold back from some certain behaviours
and when they think there is a place called hell they are Afraid to commit crimes, well, some crimes.

tell me, if God made us? who made God? grin and why is it that God always sits and watches fire burn people or earthquack kill women and innocent children? or hunger kills children in Africa, were was God when malaria and ebola killed thousands of Africans? before the white men introduced God to Africans how did they survive? were did they go when they die? heaven? or hell? please don't Avoid these questions. like all so called christian born again do. you still haven't explained to me what born again means grin you born agains use this words without putting meanings to it.your crooked pastors have brainwashed you with the word born again.

i think it's time you wake up from your religious slumber and start investigating and making researches on were God or jesus comes from, peharps you are too Afraid you may find out it has been all fairytales, lies and imaginations. do your self a favour do some researches, your mind will be blown. don't just sit in your small room and believe all the rubbish on those videos, or one day you will wake to realise that all your hope of going to heaven has been a big scam! Good luck! grin grin
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2018
promisedeco:
OGA, YOU HAVE WON. Congratulations
thank! you! grin
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Abadicgreat(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=bluelaptop post=64534475]Why didnt they turn the police to goat also, my naija ppl sef grin[/quote Maybe they have exhausted their charm abi na juju.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 10:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Video of her turning to a goat or her turning back to a human since he alone can reverse it and I will forever worship the god he worships
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by promisedeco(m): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2018
gypsey:
more Rubbish! evidence of few people on video that's your prove of all the fairytales upon more than 20 billion humans on earth only 3 people's video will convince me right? look! you are obviously very easy to fool unlike me grin that's why you believe all the rubbish on those videos,
for your information Anything can be staged, all that crap on those videos has been staged especially the last one, unless you were there and witness it happen, if not, it's all lies! those videos are made for gullibles like you. have you ever thought to yourself? what if these vidoes are lies? what if you have been misled? think! rationally.

God was invented by white men to make people feel better, when they think there is a place called heaven they hold back from some certain behaviours
and when they think there is a place called hell they are Afraid to commit crimes, well, some crimes.

tell me, if God made us? who made God? grin and why is it that God always sits and watches fire burn people or earthquack kill women and innocent children? or hunger kills children in Africa, were was God when malaria and ebola killed thousands of Africans? before the white men introduced God to Africans how did they survive? were did they go when they die? heaven? or hell? please don't Avoid these questions. like all so called christian born again do. you still haven't explained to me what born again means grin you born agains use this words without putting meanings to it.your crooked pastors have brainwashed you with the word born again.

i think it's time you wake up from your religious slumber and start investigating and making researches on were God or jesus comes from, peharps you are too Afraid you may find out it has been all fairytales, lies and imaginations. do your self a favour do some researches, your mind will be blown. don't just sit in your small room and believe all the rubbish on those videos, or one day you will wake to realise that all your hope of going to heaven has been a big scam! Good luck! grin grin
you just succeeded in talking BULLSHIT
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2018
promisedeco:
you just succeeded in talking BULLSHIT
is this supposed to make sense? grin Anyway i wellcome every opinion regardless of how stupid they are.
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Kolanist(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Why are people so unbelieving ,did God not turn Nebuchadnezzar into an animal. Did He not turn moses's rod to a snake. Did He not make a donkey talk. i dont believe in the quran, it is a very satanic and wicked book originated from the devil but for muslims i think there was a place were allah(the islamic god) turned Jews into rats and pigs. how can u be in Nigeria and dont believe in the excistence of the supernatural even witchraft which is every were ,how can u be so blind
Re: Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) by Bikonze(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2021
Papiikush:
Lame. No business sense.

Instead of looking for charms that turns water to wine and start distributing to other companies.

Or

Get lizards and turn then to cows then have thousands of cows to trade for cash.

Get registered in CAC and name his company "Miracle enterprise".

Be an employer of labor and get your name on Forbes.
Thumbs up; my niggah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) / Khafi Kareem: I Was Raped. Why I Didn't Report My Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.