Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) (61501 Views)

Lady Arrested For Beating Her 9-Year-Old House Help To Death In Enugu (Photos) / Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2022
A Nigerian Man has been captured on camera beating his wife after she refused allowing him to brush her teeth for too long.

The Lady Said to be a mother of three has been identified as Zahidat. Instagram user, @PJ_Somie said the abuse has been going on for over 8years and the lady needs justice because she’s drained mentally, physically, emotionally and can’t talk any longer.

She Wrote As Sighted By Below;

This is Zahidat a mother of three the man bru***ing her is her husband this has been going on for over 8years now she needs justice please she’s drained mentally, physically, and emotionally she can’t talk any longer only God knows if this man has cut her tongue this is just wickedness this man needs to be put in his place she really needs help please.

The Couple Reportedly lives at 30 Ajigbotinu street off Pero bus stop, Agege, Lagos.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CegMmJVp3WW/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=083db53d-a89c-487b-b2e2-e9ed8036137c&ig_mid=B7242C65-A5C9-4064-BA73-663A57906050

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by naIraiaND: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2022
2 bad
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by ZaddyJ: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
This story no make sense at all.....no video

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2022
ZaddyJ:
This story no make sense at all.....no video

See More Video Via www.. Com

2 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by ately1(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2022
Poor woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
let him be handed over to the street boys for justice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by zubimete(f): 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na them if u shook mouth na blasphemy.

44 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2022
Typical Lagos-Ibadan Express News

Punishment for kissing a wrong person

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Channah1(f): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Lol... Just when you think you seen it all.

Wow, you mean this has been going on for 8years??
You sure it's not ritual tinz?

Those people with weird behavior though.

5 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Richy4(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2022
I am not an expert in reading body languages on pictures....
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by awoo10(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please dont disturb us with this nonsense...smelly mouth! Our collective problem niw should be how to save this nation from the impending collapse, thats my problem now not halitosis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by LadyRosa(f): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hmm...
Maybe she doesn't brush.Mouth odour can be pretty offensive.

But then again it's no justification for such abuse,like where una dey meet this kind of men.
I will never in my wildest thought understand why people like to suffer and stay in abusive marriages.Whats the catch?
Omo,any man wey i no fit beat,i just carry my children first move, drug the Buffon the tie him down naked with cow robe, wash bitterleaf water mix am with Cameron pepper keep one side,tie him mouth.Omo the two of us go naked,na only Barb wire go dey my hand.

I will wait till the first sight,Omo I go use Barb wire flog am. I go flog am sotee him go start to sing worship song.

If you no say you go beat me ,no marry me o.I ve never hide my feeling for my suitors o.If I offend you,pursue me commot from your House.Because if you beat me, I go kill you straight up, or I will try to.

Marriage Is not by force

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Tenshades(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
Na abnormal people full lagos. grin

The noise, traffic jam, heat, and smell have genetically modified some people's systems abnormally.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Dollywood(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
The wife suppose give am elbow for lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Abalado(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Osinwin toko tiyawo meji,,awon osinwin eniyan
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by havenz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
Her teeth her problem...

Please i want to remind everyone of us even those that like and hate my post, this one is good for your health and wellbeing...

Search for your PERMANENT VOTERS CARD (PVC), dust it and KEEP IT OUT IF THE REACH OF CHILDREN and don't forget to...
#VotePeterObiCome2023ForPresident

4 Likes

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by AbosedeFalade(f): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
She is even a popular arrogant Nairalander.
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Ethanuella: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Richy4:
I am not an expert in reading body languages on pictures....
But his posture on that Picture doesn't look like he was bullying her... It's more like a caring person attending to his sick wife...

I saw the video. He actually bullied her. More like she couldn't talk because she was mute all along, yet the man continued treating her unfairly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Offpoint1: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
This world sef, everyone attacking the man... Nigga until you have a friend with mouth odour, you'll understand why force-brushing his wife is a necessity.

If it was the woman force-brushing the husband everyone would have laughed about and call the man a dirty man, now that is the other way round they're tagging the whole world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Gubioma: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Nigerian Man has been captured on camera beating his wife after she refused allowing him to brush her teeth for too long.

The Lady Said to be a mother of three has been identified as Zahidat. Instagram user, @PJ_Somie said the abuse has been going on for over 8years and the lady needs justice because she’s drained mentally, physically, emotionally and can’t talk any longer.

She Wrote As Sighted By Below;

This is Zahidat a mother of three the man bru***ing her is her husband this has been going on for over 8years now she needs justice please she’s drained mentally, physically, and emotionally she can’t talk any longer only God knows if this man has cut her tongue this is just wickedness this man needs to be put in his place she really needs help please.

The Couple Reportedly lives at 30 Ajigbotinu street off Pero bus stop, Agege, Lagos.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CegMmJVp3WW/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=083db53d-a89c-487b-b2e2-e9ed8036137c&ig_mid=B7242C65-A5C9-4064-BA73-663A57906050
Dan Borno.....
I know women of nowadays are dirty.so,the the husband trying his best to make her clean. Shikenan nagode
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Misleading pic
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by Crixxx: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba men. Shioor
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2022
Chai

Marriage is tough nowadays o, especially in Nigeria.

See the so-called dejected environment sef wey the man dey form kingkong!

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
sad
Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2022
Women stop marrying beasts as husbands. The woman has 3 kids for the man. After one child why you no japa. As for the man he should be dealt with . But the children will starve. Another issue is women don’t marry unless you get money.

1 Like

Re: Man Forcefully Brushing His Wife's Teeth & Beating Her In Agege, Lagos (Photo) by nuele(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2022
I call on relevant agencies to prosecute this man as a deterrent for others. #NoToViolenceAgainstWomen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Stab Abia Pastor, Kill His Daughters, Remove Their Private Parts. Photo / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos / Dr. Williams Michael, The Hacker: "I Can Pull N1bn From Any Bank In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.