Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. (4571 Views)

Veterinary Doctor / Grumpy Cat Is Dead, The Richest Cat In The World With $100M Fortune Dies / Veterinary Doctor Available For Your Pet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. by anukulapo: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2018
ksquare44:

How's Tasha doing?
Re: I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. by anukulapo: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
allymarry89:
Good Evening everyone, we summoned the Vet today. He came, explained and showed us picture, we decided to let it go. He did apologise and felt very sorry. My hubby is actually a nice and calm person, and he also met me in a right mood.

I guess today is his lucky day though. Thanks everyone for contributing in one way or the other.
The vet owe you guys a dog OR at the very least, give you huge discount when you guys are ready to get another dog (from him).

1 Like

Re: I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
DoublekayKennel:
From the pics its obviously Parvo,nothing else parvo kills withing days and smtimes parvo will allow u spend on treatment and after dat still kills the pup
But she said it was already vaccinated for everything including pavo.
Re: I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. by Blackalaja(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
allymarry89:

Thanks Seun , I dont think he ate anything outside the food we gave him (those I mentioned).

Cc: Seun
from the look of that mess, it's definitely a result of the parvovirus attack on the pup. Now the question is did the dog ever gets his vaccine shot and boosters? Though no professional vet Breeder will ever risk the life of any pet in their care to die of any diseases that could have bin vaccinated against.(for more info on the parvovirus veiws4rme..com) now the guy is either never a vet but rather an experienced and unprofessional breeder, that could have risk the dogs life and led to death, that's if he can proof the death with image
Re: I Think My Dog Is Not Dead, The Veterinary Doctor Lied. by HardMirror(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow! I learned a lot from this thread. Good info from the posters

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!! What Breed Is This Dog / 2male Pure White Lhasa Apso Pups For Sale / 3months Old Purebred Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.