Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Here Are 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here Are 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable (413 Views)

5 Eating Behaviors To Avoid After You Exercise Say Dietitians / Are "30+ Men" Really The Hardest To Date? / If You Are 30+ Watch This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 30 Behaviors That Will Make You Unstoppable by Teenagersdiary: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
A lot of people are good at what they do. Some are even elite. A select few are completely unstoppable.
Those who are unstoppable are in their own world. They don’t compete with anyone but themselves. You never know what they will do — only that you will be forced to respond. Even though they don’t compete with you, they make you compete with them.
Are you unstoppable? By the end of this blog you will be.
Let’s get started:

1. DON’T THINK — KNOW AND ACT.
“Don’t think. You already know what you have to do, and you know how to do it. What’s stopping you?” — Tim Grover
Rather than analyzing and thinking, act. Attuned to your senses, and with complete trust in yourself, do what you instinctively feel you should. As Oprah has said, “Every right decision I have ever made has come from my gut. Every wrong decision I’ve made was the result of me not listening to the greater voice of myself.”
The moment you start thinking, you’ve already lost. Thinking swiftly pulls you out of the zone.

2. ALWAYS BE PREPARED SO YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM TO ACT ON INSTINCT.
“Just as the yin-yang symbol possesses a kernel of light in the dark, and of dark in the light, creative leaps are grounded in a technical foundation.”— Josh Waitzkin
Become a master of your craft. While everyone else is relaxing, you’re practicing and perfecting. Learn the left-brained rules in and out so your right brain can have limitless freedom to break the rules and create.
With enhanced consciousness, time will slow down for you. You’ll see things in several more frames than others. While they’re trying to react to the situation, you’ll be able to manipulate and tweak the situation to your liking.

3. DON’T BE MOTIVATED BY MONEY OR ANYTHING EXTERNAL.
Having nice things is, well, nice. But for you, it’s never been about the money, prestige or anything else outside of you. Take these things away and nothing changes for you. You’re still going to be pushing your personal limits and giving it your all. Give these things to you and they won’t destroy you like they do most people.

4. NEVER BE SATISFIED.
“The drive to close the gap between near-perfect and perfect is the difference between great and unstoppable.” — Tim Grover
Even after you achieve a goal, you’re not content. For you, it’s not even about the goal. It’s about the climb to see how far you can push yourself.
Does this make you ungrateful? Absolutely not. You’re entirely humbled and grateful for everything in your life. Which is why you will never get complacent or lazy.
To quote Jim Rohn, “the way to enjoy life best is to wrap up one goal and start right on the next one. Don’t linger too long at the table of success, the only way to enjoy another meal is to get hungry.”

To read more click here
http://www.teenagersdiary.com.ng/2018/01/30-behaviors-that-will-make-you.html

You can also comment below! If you have any other behavior that can make me, you and someone out there UNSTOPPABLE.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Cleric Caught With Human Parts Says He Uses It For Money Ritual / Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood / Finally The Solution To Exam Malpractices Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.