Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood (413 Views)

Fohow Guifei Bao - Reproductive Organs, Menstrual Blood Residues, Pelvic ₦9,745 / Army Urges Women Officers To Be Confident When Performing Duties / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood by gracefoundmme(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2018
Nadine Lee, 30, shows ladies the world over about "Menstration cycle enchantment" rehearses that should be possible to enhance their wellbeing amid that timeNadine Lee, 30, shows ladies the world over about “Menstration cycle enchantment” rehearses that should be possible to enhance their wellbeing amid that time

A so called “womb witch” has urged ladies to drink their own menstrual blood as a characteristic method to support their vitality levels.

Menstrual most profound sense of being has overwhelmed the world as of late, with ladies sharing ceremonies online in an offer to turn out to be embarrassed about.

Presently, Bali-based healer Nadine is showing her own image of the development including emptying her blood into the earth and drinking it to liven up.

Her remarks come hot on the foot sole areas of ex-beautician Yazmina Jade encouraging ladies to use their mentrual blood for facials.

Yazmina has hit back at the individuals who blamed her for being ‘debilitated’ and ‘mental’ – asserting she has never felt superior to after her clear demonstration show of insubordination.

Yazmina stated: “This was a hallowed custom to reconnect with my body. As ladies, we’re profoundly detached with ourbodies in light of societal disgrace.

“I chose to put the blood everywhere all over, and taste it to recover that piece of myself. I could really typify all that I was.

“Through the custom of painting it all over, it developed my bond with my body. I felt this mind-boggling love with myself I have never experienced.”
Re: Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood by gracefoundmme(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Womb Witch’ Urges Women To Drink Their Own Menstrual Blood by Seeker17(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2018
WTF?!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Army Replaces Spokesman / Ethnic Jingoism And Religious Bigotry: Impediments To National Development / NASS Moves To Override Buhari On Peace Corps Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.