Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga (34526 Views)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver: The Full Story (Video) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Releases Video Of Taxify Driver Attacking Her / Taxify Driver Accused By Dorcas Shola Fapson Responds! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Essential(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
delpee:
I hope the Police will carry out thorough investigation in this case. It will be so unfair if this guy loses his job for no reason. There's a lot to doubt in the attempted rape claim. That's not to say it didn't happen.

While I'm 100% against sexual harassment in any form, I feel we should be careful about drawing conclusions until proper investigations are done.

WHICH P0LICE, THE C0RRUPT P0LICE 0R MUMU P0LICE. F0RGET AB0UT NIGERIA P0LICE I FINALLY L0ST H0PE IN THEM, WHEN TH0SE B0YS WERE B0RN ALIVE IN RIVERS STATE. THE P0LICE CAME THERE AND SAW WHAT AB0UT T0 HAPPEN.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by tibaonnet: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
dayowunmi:
Someone said she's a product of Lai Mohammed academy!

Lol, Nigerians can so bad mouth ppl. Chai

Lai Mohammed will even disown her for been unprofessional liar.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by spiritedtete: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Stupid Hoe! A bloody nobody!!
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by oyetpel(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
vosquare:
Watching the video she dropped as evidence, it's obvious she's not biased.

Why did she mute the part where the man was speaking?

She claimed the man was closing the door on her legs but the door was opened

If I want to kidnap you or rape you, I won't allow you record me with flashlight on

The way the man stood doesn't show he's trying to rape or something

She was almost raped or kidnap and the next thing is snapchat, she even used filter... Lol

I'm not in support of both of them but that video is not it... Not enough

Edit your first paragraph, it should be she is biased not she is not biased.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Abeg, dis time, na just two sides... his side (truth) and her side (lies). wink

hahahaha
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by eliadekx(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Bonapart:
They still trying to distract us from the dullard impeachment by all possible means...

Who. Be this bush meat self wey person no go hear word again?
Like say she put sugar for toto wey person no go for Bleep,
Even queen of England de Bleep dick who come be dis mumu,as if her pussy beta pass dat guy dick

What nonsense
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Mediachef: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
ochuciano:
We should be careful how we play with people life, imagine if there is no evidence, she wud have condemned the poor driver to prison or probably make him lose his means of livelihood.

If u are in d business of dealing or interacting with people, u will know women are d most difficult species on Earth.
I can relate brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by labi1977(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
delpee:
I hope the Police will carry out thorough investigation in this case. It will be so unfair if this guy loses his job for no reason. There's a lot to doubt in the attempted rape claim. That's not to say it didn't happen.

While I'm 100% against sexual harassment in any form, I feel we should be careful about drawing conclusions until proper investigations are done.

Ya but he's already been banned n reported to popo

Case Needs good lawyers n full investigation
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by vosquare: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
oyetpel:

Edit your first paragraph, it should be she is biased not she is not biased.
Thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by harmbhrosz(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Kimtahee:

That dummy is still more intelligent than you and every member of your family . grin
see this social media cow grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by musa7m(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Can someone help me with link of wr I can this Taxify Driver side of. The story or the video pis
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Xmen149(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
lai come and take ur pikin na,is it b y force for us to believe? undecided

introducing "fapson pant" any time you lie it shifts by the side cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by marvin902(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
wait ooo... why are ladies avoiding this thread or is just me
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Bamz(m): 1:01am On Jan 27, 2018
bluelaptop:
No body should disturb me am not happy today

Cheer up mate. I don't know what's wrong, but the sun's going to shine on you again.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by OJaySeenson: 1:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Video seems to support this too...too much variation in potential interpretation of the video. One thing is certain though: the driver sef is a fool. He should have driven her back and cut his losses, rather than driven to his house.
He should have also recorded his side of the story. As things stand, all I see for certain is him sort of assaulting here, and what looks like her trying to defend herself. He played himself.

lonelydora:
Three sides to this story....her side, his side, and the truth.

Only time will tell
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 27, 2018
alfred007:
my anger with my follow youth of this nation is that they don't care about their future! if they do, by now there would have been a coalition to take up the mantle of leadership of this nation

The only thing that makes sense to me on this thread is this comment...

Everything else here na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 27, 2018
As for me EgunMogaji Ajadi oko Idayatu Arike, #IStandByTheDriver.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by desmond2pk: 3:29am On Jan 27, 2018
I don't know why this girl is allowed to get away with this act?
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Xisnin(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Codyt:

I'm sure it took you about 10-15 minutes to type this crap. More ink to your stupid pen. However, I have just one question for you; where you there when the whole thing happened?

I don't need to be there, I just needed to use my brain unfortunately you probably
don't have one and can't use it.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by easydrizzle(m): 7:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Let’s hope justice is served to whom it due

Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by puncha: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2018
She's lucky the guy didn't yell thief oooo...
If you called me a rapist....I might as well call you a thief......after all.....you snatched my car keys with the intent of driving away with it.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by alfred007(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Dimples129:

The only thing that makes sense to me on this thread is this comment...
Everything else here na rubbish
my dear, the attitude of our youths is unacceptable
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by lonelydora: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2018
OJaySeenson:
Video seems to support this too...too much variation in potential interpretation of the video. One thing is certain though: the driver sef is a fool. He should have driven her back and cut his losses, rather than driven to his house.
He should have also recorded his side of the story. As things stand, all I see for certain is him sort of assaulting here, and what looks like her trying to defend herself. He played himself.

He did because the girl was giving out location to unknown people on phone. Why did the girl hold his car keys? The man is 'apparently' innocent going by the video.
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by bluelaptop: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Bamz:

Cheer up mate. I don't know what's wrong, but the sun's going to shine on you again.

Sure thanks man
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Codyt(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2018
Xisnin:

I don't need to be there, I just needed to use my brain unfortunately you probably
don't have one and can't use it.
Well, that's understandable.
But, we shouldn't make it a point of duty in taking issues like this personally and passing judgments. The accuser and the accused both know exactly what happened.

Good morning
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by job1(m): 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Xisnin:

Wrong, Rapist are not always jobless nobodies hiding in the dark to perpetrate evil, many rapists are bankers, professionals and politicians that can be traced. It is a shame that a criminologist don't know this.

This is a meaningless argument, people working for reputable companies have been convicted of worst crimes.

You made some sense with this, not with the too nonsense points you posted above.

As a self-styled criminologist, you should understand that not all criminals behave the same way, it might
be a jittery first time criminal.

She didn't know it will come out in the news, she made it come out in the news.

You are right with this

Again, your "criminologist" tag is undeserved, carrying a defensive weapon such as spray does not
mean one is looking for trouble. In the US, where gun is legal, many people carry guns around and
it does not mean they are looking for who to kill. As a "psychologist", you should also know that tendency
does not equal certainty. If you are attacked and you have no weapons, you have the tendency to fight
with your fist, that doesn't make you an aggressor and it is not certain that you will be able to defend yourself.

There is no the "truth" here, but there are lies.

Unfortunately, your writeup does not justify your professional tag because you included
arguments that is unbefitting of a "psychologist".

My Verdict
The driver is not a rapist.
This is not because he works for taxify, heck there are many hideous criminals who works
for reputable companies.

The reason he is not a rapist is that there was no rape. Then why did
the "actress" come up with such a baseless claim?

Here is the most likely scenario.
The actress hailed a cab as she has always done but this one was quite different, the driver is
not obeying her every command as other before him have done. He even had the audacity to
cancel the trip. This bruised her ego and she decided to teach him a lesson by wasting his time.
The driver got angry and might have said nasty things in the process and since he couldn't get her
out of his car he threatened her and decided to drive her to his home,
now she got scared that she might have overplayed her luck and.
On getting to the driver's street and she noticed that she is safe, she decided to continue her foolish
games of forming a boss but the driver has had enough and would not continue with the journey.
Since the matter wasn't going her way, she desperately wanted a way to destroy the "ordinary" driver who "disrespected"
the "mighty" her and wouldn't obey her instructions, hence the recording and editing of videos and reporting to taxify.

Instead of the dumb girl to state that she had a fight with a taxify driver, she embellished the story with
kidnap and attempted rape.
The attempted kidnap story might have been seen as plausible(it isn't) because she was driven to a place
she didn't want to go but the rape story is completely unjustified.

To all the rapist and rapist supporters out there, this case does not justify your behaviour or beliefs
nor does it make all accused rapists innocent.

The taxify driver is not a rapist because a rape never took place.
Okay sherlock Holmes. U win
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Olowola2: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Girls nowadays ae bitch....docket o~ whatever she calling is a slot liar
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by orlayemmy15(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
ever since olamide and don jazzy saga happened, a lot of shit has been happening BACK-TO-BACK
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
So there's a legalised self protecting weapon called pepper spray, which I'm not aware of. Issokay
Re: Nigerians React To Dorcas Shola Fapson Vs Taxify Driver Rape Saga by Gemc3(f): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder what she was thinking. This act of hers is what makes real rape victims scared of speaking up. Kidnap also isn't a small issue. I wonder who advised her. Maybe Simi. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dualization Of Oyo - Ogbomosho Road (Photos) / Gridlock In Onitsha As People Travel Back To Their Respective Destinations / No AC On The Plane Arik Air Put Us - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.