Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (51984 Views)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. / Imo State Father Assaults His 2 Months Old Son For Disturbing His Sleep. / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta (graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by mustafa006: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ewo! na human being do dis kind thing
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Ushiefrank(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
thorpido:
Somehow I feel the rape allegation is a lie.I think he only assulted her physically being driven by poverty and demons.

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Some people can b wicked
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by agukayode(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
rape news everyday

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Jesus!

This is inhumane! The man should be flogged by military personnel then jailed for 6 years.

No offence meant o, but are you alright.
The man should be castrated, fed his balls and locked up forever.

1 Like

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Awoo88: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
This report is a big lie.!!! Who is pushing this father rape nonsense have some personal beef with the man
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Snow02: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
it's official I've seen it all SMH
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by EternalTruth: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
python1:
These ipob pigs sef.

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
If not for ritual purposes, what else?
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
electric chair for that iddioot... angry

guys,am working on a concept for a electric chair for nigeria.....

what una think...?.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
good to be back.... grin grin grin grin...kiiiikikikikikikikiki...

kill em...killl em all.!!!....but with style... grin!!!!!!..you dig me...?.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiiiikikikikkikiikikiki.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by jamislaw(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Christianity and immorality are like 5&6.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by lilkudos(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
i really sometimes find it hard to understand this kinda stories....

sex sex sex!!!!! everywhere.. even the ones that don't have vaginas yet.. you still wanna have sex with... rubbish!!!!

a lot of things to be done as human beings created in the image of God.. other than sex... undecided cry cry

#i weep

1 Like

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
lilkudos:
i really sometimes find it hard to understand this kinda stories....

sex sex sex!!!!! everywhere.. even the ones that don't have vaginas yet.. you still wanna have sex with... rubbish!!!!

a lot of things to be done as human beings created in the image of God.. other than sex... undecided cry cry

#i weep

why weep. ...just get rid of them..na this type of people you want around your children. ...

am rather for electric chair and squad execution....

1 Like

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by talk2percy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hey! Chineke nna! What is this bikonu..
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
talk2percy:
Hey! Chineke nna! What is this bikonu..

ndigbo...now you see your self..the problems of this world surpass even igbos....

kingsango...how you dey..?.. grin grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

ndigbo...now you see your self..the problems of this world surpass even igbos....

kingsango...how you dey..?.. grin grin

Sodomites and pedophiles are everywhere.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by afamaustin(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
MiaB:
Just when you think you've seen it all this one comes along
there is no seeing it all in nairaland
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by focus7: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Igbo land again!
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

Sodomites and pedophiles are everywhere.

www.theriseofsodom..com

they are so near its insane.....how to explain it to black people is difficult.....
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Incest, Paedophilia and Statuary Rape all the same time - thankfully not by a Muslim or northerner.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

they are so near its insane.....how to explain it to black people is difficult.....

Many African descent possessed with demons and devils, we are seeing it today because the internet has exposed the pictures, the stories and the horror of how immoral we have become. I always assumed devil worship with Whites until the internet. Damn its crazy!

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
The man does not deserve to be a father, a good father will always protect his children, not harming them unjustly.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

Many African descent possessed with demons and devils, we are seeing it today because the internet has exposed the pictures, the stories and the horror of how immoral we have become. I always assumed devil worship with Whites until the internet. Damn its crazy!

Ase

Love Sango

black,white,chinese....no exceptions....this people still think when it comes to sodom its only all about whites...!!!

how ridiculous......
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
na una and your children will suffer it.....

should i be happy about this disgusting nonesense.....ofcourse not..!!!...

what can we do......

i dont know... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Papiikush:
Jesus!

This is inhumane! The man should be flogged by military personnel then jailed for 6 years.
6years is too small, l, hereby sentence the useless man to 500 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper on his unclad body plus 20years in jail with hard labor, where is my koboko sef to start the flogging, useless man sad

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

black,white,chinese....no exceptions....this people still think when it comes to sodom its only all about whites...!!!

how ridiculous......

The oral history of the Bachwezi that ruled over East Africa from which all African royalty and kingdoms descends teaching sodomy and incest was in Africa long before the European. Sodomy is old. Sodomy is the way demons and devils transfer from one person unto another, and it takes exorcism, fasting, a clean life, prayer and much devotion to be cured of Sodomy. Sodomites and pedophiles are aggressive and evil and they are ruling the world. This is how come the world is in such dark state but this isn't the first time in human history that devils have ruled the world. The Earth is old and ancient and man has been here for trillions of years. Souls coming here from above planes and below planes because the Earth is supposed to be a paradise according to myth and oral history.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

The oral history of the Bachwezi that ruled over East Africa from which all African royalty and kingdoms descends teaching sodomy and incest was in Africa long before the European. Sodomy is old. Sodomy is the way demons and devils transfer from one person unto another, and it takes exorcism, fasting, a clean life, prayer and much devotion to be cured of Sodomy. Sodomites and pedophiles are aggressive and evil and they are ruling the world. This is how come the world is in such dark state but this isn't the first time in human history that devils have ruled the world. The Earth is old and ancient and man has been here for trillions of years. Souls coming here from above planes and below planes because the Earth is supposed to be a paradise according to myth and oral history.

www.theriseofsodom..com

well...destruction..!!!...what you think... ?undecided

declare judgement...?

how the hell do you deceide to sleep with your own daughter in the 21 century realy baffles me...

mind you i red all those old books...!!!...

humanity is screwd....!!!!!!!!
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by chijindu34(m): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
The girl must have committed an offence but wait oo that man must go to jail
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

well...destruction..!!!...what you think... ?undecided

declare judgement...?

how the hell do you deceide to sleep with your own daughter in the 21 century realy baffles me...

mind you i red all those old books...!!!...

humanity is screwd....!!!!!!!!

Demons and devils my brother have possessed the people.

Ancient royalty practiced incest, you can tell those of royal descend because they have certain traits from their family practicing incest long ago. This was done to keep power within their family and prevent the throne from being passed to another family because the ruling family failed to produce an heir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Lagos Police Identifies Man Who Sexually Harrassed A Woman Inside A Public Car / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.