Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (51967 Views)

A Female Soldier Assaults His Boyfriend, Forcing Him To Smile For Camera. / Imo State Father Assaults His 2 Months Old Son For Disturbing His Sleep. / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta (graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
kingsango....what you think..?..do you still give them a chance..

in my opinion they all deserve destruction...!!!!

i saw how you tried to avoid politic section,btw. wink
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by simeotexy: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
Godwin978:
you dont know say Itid cost now? maybe he no get money to go Itid Industry go Bleep
akpaniko
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:
kingsango....what you think..?..do you still give them a chance..

in my opinion they all deserve destruction...!!!!

i saw how you tried to avoid politic section,btw. wink

How you mean? I avoid politic section? grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

Demons and devils my brother have possessed the people.

Ancient royalty practiced incest, you can tell those of royal descend because they have certain traits from their family practicing incest long ago. This was done to keep power within their family and prevent the throne from being passed to another family because the ruling family failed to produce an heir.

undecided...
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

How you mean? I avoid politic section? grin

i was watching....you avoid that area now... grin grin grin..admit it... grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by KingSango(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

i was watching....you avoid that area now... grin grin grin..admit it... grin grin grin grin

Na, you're wrong. Admit it. grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
KingSango:

Na, you're wrong. Admit it. grin

kiiiiiiikikikikikikikki...i like you.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by 2lateBiafra: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
Noting good come from the south especially , WALAI............
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by lilkudos(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
toodark:

why weep. ...just get rid of them..na this type of people you want around your children. ...

am rather for electric chair and squad execution....

God knows i can't tolerate such things... ma kids most especially ma daughters i will give all the attention to nothing like a house help or third party...
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by johngroo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
ebujany:
Rape kwa? What is there for him to rape?

Bloggers and lies

most people have it that isoko (abi urhobo) men like secs more than eating food. I have heard gists of how their wives
offer them young girls to satisfy their urge.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Toyindiva(f): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abomination of the highest order, God almighty will purnish that man
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 11:13pm On Jan 26, 2018
johngroo:

most people have it that isoko (abi urhobo) men like secs more than eating food. I have heard gists of how their wives
offer them young girls to satisfy their urge.

what an insult..... angry

how dare you insult us urhobos like this.... angry
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by micflo28(m): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Poverty... Why dont they stay quiet and humble. Boil his balls for my dinner please
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
If he actually maltreated this young lass in pursuit of his sexual escapades, then I lost my faith in humanity. This seem a clear case of battery,assault and child abuse. It is one of the basal and animal instincts deployment in lower humans like the perpetrator. He should be arraigned for malicious assault and abuse.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Mezie1990(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ur papa
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by elnoor: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
cc; lalasticlala
I greet you wise people. If this was happened in the NORTH by now you can't get space to comments.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by ashjay001(m): 1:09am On Jan 27, 2018
One day don comot there today, I go take my eye witness ds kain travesty of discipline! Or person go do mistake, treat my relative like ds!

Wetin ds innocent ones do na? Their lives are hard enough, yet they have to grow under this excruciating condition/s.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Seahawk: 4:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Zionista:
If he actually maltreated this young lass in pursuit of his sexual escapades, then I lost my faith in humanity. This seem a clear case of battery,assault and child abuse. It is one of the basal and animal instincts deployment in lower humans like the perpetrator. He should be arraigned for malicious assault and abuse.
Lose your faith in men not humanity is general.
You people are ruining the earth
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by africanusvu(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Can't see myself believing this fake news.the gal must be a very bad gal.there at already old wounds on her head.she was asks to say this by her mum.most okpe isoko women have little love for hubby.and don't train their kids well
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by toodark: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2018
africanusvu:
Can't see myself believing this fake news.the gal must be a very bad gal.there at already old wounds on her head.she was asks to say this by her mum.most okpe isoko women have little love for hubby.and don't train their kids well

how fake news.?

this is happening all over the world.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by sulakishop(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2018
She no even get booby
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by FemiFimile: 9:09am On Jan 27, 2018
fratermathy:
That man should be locked up in an asylum and the key should be thrown into Buhari's ears.

And in your ignorant minds, anyone who is not Yoruba or Hausa must be a Biafran abi? Wetin concern Isoko concern Biafra? If we are even to be assumptive, the perpetrator has a closer kinship with Oodua by virtue of his Edoid roots.

U get one like for that comment.

Proudly Oodua and incestuous.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Papiikush:
Jesus!

This is inhumane! The man should be flogged by military personnel then jailed for 6 years.

Jailed for 30 years!
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by blakpriest(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
Seriously, this is crazy, a case of this nature should be reported to the police and also the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in that jurisdiction.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by durasome(m): 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A father allegedly brutalized his young daughter in this manner for refusing to have sex with him. According to reports, the little girl who hails from Okpe Isoko in Isoko north Local government area of Delta state was maltreated and assaulted by her father, John Okeregu, who allegedly attempted to rape her. The girl was taken into custody of a good Samaritan as report has it that the king of the community is trying to cover up the case.

According to reports, after the news broke out, the Commissioner of Women affairs and the Attorney General of Delta State are said to have been made aware and are now interested in the case.

The local government chairman has also sent the counselor representing the ward to meet with the little girl to help serve justice. .

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/father-assaults-daughter-refusing-sex-delta-photos.html
.if it is true, I would love to see the face of such a a father.
Re: Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos by Whobedatte(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2018
Toyindiva:
Abomination of the highest order, God almighty will purnish that man
Send me a pm. Dnt have ur No anymore
David frm lag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone / Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.