Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,118 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Taraba Gov Swears In Special Advisers On Herders, Farmers Relations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Gov Swears In Special Advisers On Herders, Farmers Relations (323 Views)

Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / Buhari Picks 15 Special Advisers, Writes Senate / I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taraba Gov Swears In Special Advisers On Herders, Farmers Relations by Ebullience(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
As part of efforts to ensure smooth implementation of the open grazing prohibition law in Taraba state, governor Darius Ishaku on Friday swore in two Special Advisers on herders and farmers relations.

Those sworn in were; Abubakar Zubairu, Special Advisers on Herders Relation and Abdulrahman Biyams Adamu, Special Adviser on Farmers Relation

At a brief ceremony which took place at the EXCO chambers of Taraba State Government House, Jalingo, Ishaku said the move was part of his resolve to ensure smooth implementation of the open grazing prohibition law so as to end incessant conflicts between herders and farmers in the state.

He maintained that the Special Advisers would be charged with the responsibility of ensuring good relationship between farmers and herders in the state.

“The scale of conflict in the state and indeed the country is on the increase and my administration can not sit and watch this to continue. I charge you to immediately swing into action and visit all areas earmarked for pilot ranches in the state.

“All that you may require for the establishment of the pilot ranches have been provided, so, I urge you to carry out the assignment diligently and without fear or favour,” he said.

http://punchng.com/taraba-gov-swears-in-special-advisers-on-herders-farmers-relations/amp/

Re: Taraba Gov Swears In Special Advisers On Herders, Farmers Relations by Paschal001: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Naija the cattle colony....
Re: Taraba Gov Swears In Special Advisers On Herders, Farmers Relations by Kenzico(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fake News

(1) (Reply)

Was It For The "Overall Public Interest" That Buhari Murdered 1000+ Shiites? / Presidency Says There’re Lots Of Lies About NIA DG, Sets Record Straight / Buhari, Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa/ ETHIOPIA (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.