Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov (10766 Views)

Aisha Alhassan's Convoy Ferried On A Wooden Boat Across A River. Photos / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by yns4real: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2018
Justin Tyopuusu, Jalingo

Taraba Governor, Darius Ishaku, on Sunday distanced himself from attack on the convoy of the Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Senator Aisha Alhassan, during Saturday’s Assembly bye- election in Takum.

Ishaku, who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr. Bala Dan-Abu, said the allegation that he sponsored thugs to attack the minister was very malicious.

The convoy of the Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Senator Aisha Alhassan, was on Saturday attacked by hoodlums alleged to have been sponsored by the Governor.

Youths in Takum had pelted the minister’s convoy with stones, shattering windscreens of two vehicles in her convoy.

An eyewitness told our correspondent that the minister and other APC chieftains were attacked while monitoring the bye-election at Rogo Ward within Takum metropolis.

Speaking to journalists in an interview in Takum, Aisha Alhassan said, “When I came in on Thursday, there was no problem and people were happy to see me.

“They went and hired people, not from Takum, because Takum people accommodated us even in the governors ward.

“They brought thugs yesterday; and thank God, when I heard the information, I reported to the Police Commissioner, who was also in Takum, that we had reliable information that PDP was bringing thugs from Wukari, Jalingo and Bali local government areas and he said they were going to monitor the situation.

“But we discovered that the people sneaked into this town and gathered stones in a Hilux vehicle and waited for us at the route we were to follow.

“While we were moving, we started seeing stones coming from one direction and the security officers on the convoy advised that we go back to avoid clash between our supporters and theirs.

“Immediately we made a U-Turn, they also moved along with us in their Hilux and were stoning our convoy.

“They broke the rear windscreen of the state APC chairman’s car and broke that of my own car which did not scatter because of the way it was designed.

“I am not surprised, because that is the PDP style of politics.

“I was in PDP before, but I left because that’s not in my character,” she said.

But Governor Ishaku, who condemned the attack, said it was wrong and wicked to associate him with the attack.

“The governor is from this place and if he wants people to attack Aisha, does he need to go and import them? Why does he have to go outside Takum to bring people for the attack?

“The governor is a democrat who believes in democracy.

“He believes in election as an instrument of recruitment and will never go to a ridiculous and dishonorable extent of frustrating the election.”

https://punchng.com/i-didnt-hire-thugs-to-stone-aisha-alhassans-convoy-taraba-gov/

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Olatunji1929: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Aisha is a liar she is lai muhammed sister

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why them no allow women be governor for SOKOTO, BORNO or YOBE, but they want to use the woman to carry terrorism enter Taraba government house.
Awon hypocrisy religion

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by chriskosherbal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
wink
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Words on marble

I am not surprised, because that is the PDP style of politics.

“I was in PDP before, but I left because that’s not in my character,” she said.

She is right. Na their way!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:
Words on marble

She is right. Na their way!
Big SENSE should please fall on you ASAP

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

Big SENSE should please fall on you ASAP

Big Sense that regards you as non existent so has no quota with your name written on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by RevenGeMission: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
hmmmmm PdP and thuggery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Big Sense that regards you as non existent so has no quota with your name written on it
I don't need 30k to survive unlike you mam

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

I can conveniently offload 100k to you monthly to help you solve your 30k LMC (looters media crew) allowee.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okay

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by dlondonbadboy: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

I can conveniently offload 100k to you monthly to help you solve your 30k LMC (looters media crew) allowee.

LMAO. Even the ones wey never see food chop go come Nairaland dey claim Dangote.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Then who did...?
U have 24 hours to tell us

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Send some to kyase and sarrki I don't need it bro

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by limeta(f): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
I don't care which one of them is stoned
All I care about is the stone reaching its target

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

LMAO.liar

Londonboy wey hunger dey blast how you dey? You still haven't sent me your account details o.

I know cobwebs in your pockets now look like cheddar due to your hunger and poverty levels.

I just wanted to help you and your fellow bmcs from using Photoshop images for bank balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
PDP have proven themselves to be very intolerant party.
In Rivers it's killing of opposition everyday.

PDP in Nigeria is dead and buried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okay, thank you

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks. Please no insults
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

Which ibo drug peddler doesn't need money? grin

Have you forgotten that money is your middle name as the rejected ipobian Jew you are.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Have you forgotten that money is your middle name as the rejected ipobian Jew you are.
I'm not Igbo bro
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by dlondonbadboy: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Londonboy wey hunger dey blast how you dey? You still haven't sent me your account details o.

I know cobwebs in your pockets now look like cheddar due to your hunger and poverty levels.

I just wanted to help you and your fellow bmcs from using Photoshop images for bank balance

Pikin wey never chop since morning wan send me money...LMAO. You know many times we dey share money for nairaland? We no dey do audio money. Lol.
Zombies sha!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

You nor get another lyrics?
Abi dem curse you ni?
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Alejoc(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
So who did you hire? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Butterflyle0: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
RevenGeMission:
hmmmmm PdP and thuggery

The governor is no longer popular. Mama taraba took her campaign to takum his home town and the crowd that trooped out to receive her made him loose appetite especially when the day before she came, he held a rally and so many people refused to honour it so.much so he was almost seated alone with his wife on the high table section .

The day before the bye election he was in takum and shared millions of naira as he bought votes and then he hired these thugs to ensure he got what he paid for.

Here are pictures of mama taraba in takum the governors home town as she came for her rally

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by goshen26: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
And they could not pick just one of the thugs to tell them who sent them?
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Glink2018(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:
Why them no allow women be governor for SOKOTO, BORNO or YOBE, but they want to use the woman to carry terrorism enter Taraba government house.
Awon hypocrisy religion

May big sense fall on you. Bcoz the one u have presently is not enough for you to reason as a sensible person

So, a female shouldn't aspire for any leadership position in Nigeria politics.

Misorgist...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by abokibuhari: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Glink2018:

May big sense fall on you. Bcoz the one u have presently is not enough to reason as a human being.

So, a female should aspire for any leadership position in Nigeria politics.

Misorgist...
Not after female contestants, but they should start from SOKOTO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Macmoni(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
c
Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Kyase(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
Butterflyle0:

1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by Kyase(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
abokibuhari:

see your life....

1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by RealityShot: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
Well aisha can fail but #BuhariTill2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2018
Sorry politics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects / VIPs Fly In Military Helicopters To Azazi's Burial / Tasi’u Zango Emerges Speaker Of Katsina State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.