Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The LORD Will Guide You. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The LORD Will Guide You. (295 Views)

Book Of Amos (the Day Of The LORD Will Be Darkness And Not Light) / God Will Guide You / Throughout This Day And Beyond, God Will Guide Your Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The LORD Will Guide You. by bummyla(m): 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
Isaiah 58:11

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Psalm 32:8

Today! The Lord will be before you to lead you, behind you to guide you, beside you to protect you and above you to cover you with the Blood of Jesus. Every power of darkness contending with your Glory, shall receive the light of fire of God in Jesus name. I raise the blood of Jesus against every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curses on you and I challenge them by the fire of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. Shouts of joy will never cease from your mouth because the Glory of God is upon you. The Lord will bring a testimony out of your weakness and catapults you to the next Glory in Jesus name. Amen.

Enjoy the Amazing Grace of God.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/26/the-lord-will-guide-you/

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For My Nation Nigeria / Two (2) Questions On Genesis 3:22 / The Gifts Of Holy Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.