Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. (1714 Views)

Hi Ladies Pls Patronize My Aunty She Sells Great Wears / Chebe Powder And Karkar Oil For Hair Growth Here / How To Apply Hd Concealing Foundation Tutorial. Makeup 101 (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolf4(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Pls who has tried this finishing powder?

I have been getting these aggressive Pimples and I need a good dark powder to Conceal them, is this powder good enough?

I need to know before I can buy.

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol.u have very strong pimples, seriously, u must be very ugly oo. I wonder how u collect pay after sex. Lol.
I feel u may have std though

No vex, I just dey joke grin grin grin
The craziest part is that I know you. Lol
I never knew u were like this.

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolf4(f): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
CHESTER48:
lol.u have very strong pimples, seriously, u must be very ugly oo. I wonder how u collect pay after sex. Lol.

Are you sick?

Where do you know me from?
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Are you sick?
Hey prostitute smiley
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Pay after sex
Is the cause
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I have been getting these aggressive Pimples and I need a good dark powder to Conceal them, is this powder good enough?

mind how you people show online una will not hear
No problem pay after sex will fall on you
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:20am On Jan 27, 2018
grin tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by unbitchable(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2018
This bitch is a piece of poo, classless & disgusting.
I can't help but cry for the variety of dïcks drilling in & out of your stinkhole, they're ruined.
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by unbitchable(m): 5:41am On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Are you sick?

when a sick bitch in need of help is asking if someone else is sick. smh.
warts-ravaged pussy.

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Princeoflimpopo(m): 6:10am On Jan 27, 2018
what's the problem if someone shares her own view about a particular subject..y'all be acting like little children
taking turns to insult her..abi Una gist am she nor gree nw she don enta Una trap

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by temb: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Okay.. Went through all ur topics. I must really say u r either extremely BOLD or STUPID... I've got mad love for u
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
You guys should not be deceived. OP is actually a male looking for victims to scam and collect money from. It’s unfortunate that a lot of people are falling into his trap. Look at his early posts and you’d be able to tell. The spirit of Bobrisky fell upon him or maybe poverty began to lash him that’s why he decided to pretend to be a female. It’s just the unfortunate girl on his profile whose picture he stole that I pity.
See an example of his male posts with his first account before he decided to cut of his useless dick.
Princeoflimpopo:
what's the problem if someone shares her own view about a particular subject..y'all be acting like little children
taking turns to insult her..abi Una gist am she nor gree nw she don enta Una trap
temb:
Okay.. Went through all ur topics. I must really say u r either extremely BOLD or STUPID... I've got mad love for u
unbitchable:
This bitch is a piece of poo, classless & disgusting.
I can't help but cry for the variety of dïcks drilling in & out of your stinkhole, they're ruined.
Lifeofpolice1:
Pay after sex
Is the cause
Criis:

Hey prostitute smiley
CHESTER48:

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
You guys should not be deceived. OP is actually a male looking for victims to scam and collect money from. It’s unfortunate that a lot of people are falling into his trap. Look at his early posts and you’d be able to tell. The spirit of Bobrisky fell upon him or maybe poverty began to lash him that’s why he decided to pretend to be a female. It’s just the unfortunate girl on his profile whose picture he stole that I pity.
See an example of his male posts with his first account before he decided to cut of his useless dick.

You really want to expose him badly sha.

Has your erudite classmate seen the scam
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol yeah she did and she was upset about it. But thank goodness the idiot has decided to use another girl’s picture for his scam
Thegamingorca:

You really want to expose him badly sha.

Has your erudite classmate seen the scam
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Lol yeah she did and she was upset about it. But thank goodness the idiot has decided to use another girl’s picture for his scam

Ok thats true, i noticed the pic looks different.

Do you recognize her too?
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolff(f): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I have no idea what you talking about sweetie. The pic on that profile is that of my tight nd close friend.

My pic still remains on my profile though.
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by makydebbie(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
I showed everyone this screenshot last night, the guy said he's bisexual hence his first posts. You can imagine. grin
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by AyamConfidence(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I have no idea what you talking about sweetie. The pic on that profile is that of my tight nd close friend.

My pic still remains on my profile though.
bastard..... I gat visuals on you
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by humourandstyle(f): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I have been using this since last year. Its a fairly good finishing powder. it has a bit of shimmer though.
It is not a concealing powder. it can't hide your pimples.
They claim it's oil control, but believe me its not. I have oily skin and it doesn't do much for me. It's not a bad powder though, it's just okay. Just ensure u get the original(around 2500naira) because there are a lot of fakes.
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolff(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
AyamConfidence:
bastard..... I gat visuals on you
ugly village boy. Since your looks can't be changed, I advice you improve your dressing style and public behavioral skills.
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolff(f): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
humourandstyle:

I have been using this since last year. Its a fairly good finishing powder. it has a bit of shimmer though.
They claim it's oil control, but believe me its not. I have oily skin and it doesn't do much for me. It's not a bad powder though, it's just okay. Just ensure u get the original(around 2500naira) because there are a lot of fakes.
thanks, but I don't think I'd buy since it's not concealing.
Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
ugly village boy. Since your looks can't be changed, I advice you improve your dressing style and public behavioral skills.
bitch.... Night don reach ooo... Your customers await for Allen

No let them use you for rituals ooo cos na 5 naira notes your mumu head go just dey produce

Re: Ladies Pls Review This Black Opal Concealing Powder. by Jamariwolff(f): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
humourandstyle:

hello sis.

Pls I just got the finishing powder for #3200 from jumia and I realised it's fake after watching YouTube videos comparing the real and fake.

I wanted to know if I can make use of the fake like dat, like is there much difference between the fake and real?
If any?

Best Hairstyles For Women Based On Face Shape / Wear What's In Vogue or Something Of Your Own? / Please Help Me To Choose One Ring For My Boyfriend