Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' (44726 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2018
acupikin:
Some Nigerians Are just Hearing Her name for the first time,we at metrodailies.com have decided to craft a biography on who she really is.
Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson?
About
Actress who is best known for her appearance as Sophie on the UK's MTV Base seriesShuga. She began her tenure during the show's 3rd season from December 2013 through January 2014.

Before Fame

She earned an undergraduate degree in criminology. She decided to pursue acting following this, and received a full scholarship to the American Musical & Dramatic Academy in New York City.

Trivia
She has worked with inner-city, at-risk youth in London at London Probation. She has stated her desire to one day open a drama center that caters specifically to these groups.

Family Life
She was born in North London, England. She was also raised there mainly by her father, as her mother passed away while she was 14 years old.

Associated With
She appeared alongside Chris Attoh in 7 of 8 episodes on Shuga.

Alleged Rape On 24 january 2018

Actress Dorcas Shola Fapson on her Snapchat shared the full story of her encounter with a Taxify driver who attempted abducting her.

She had on Thursday shared how she was almost abducted by a Taxify driver, and only escaped after emptying her can of pepper spray in his eyes.

The Taxify Driver had later, in a statement released online, said the actress was the one who refused to get out of his car.

She had got into his car and refused to divulge her destination despite his insistence, he said.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/dorcas-shola-fapson-biography-metrodailies-com/
iz dah y she is fircing herself to become popular?attempted rape n kidnapping my arse.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Arsenalholic:

she been just wan carry pepper spray so that her story go sweet
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by superpauL(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2018
bekpo:

It does not change d fact that u r empty headed
Still better than you and your miserable nitwit family.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Chukazu: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2018
If she accused the guy of trying to kidnap her at least e for make sense but talking rape after ceasing somebody's car keys
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Chukazu: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

the nigga is a serial rapist, and its just a pity Shola d victim is the one getting the bashing...

As in you know him before sad
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Chukazu: 7:53am On Jan 27, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Victim: Single lady

Time: Midnight.

Destination: unknown.

I don't want to say what's on my mind.

But I suspect runs.
/

Even if she like mek she be Olosho, but mek she no use her runs spoi that guy caree
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Okezedan(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2018
I do have a crush on dz gurl buh the way she accused that taxify driver of rape just go me thinking....
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by OKorowanta: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The question is: Where is she going by 12 midnight? Is she a witch or looking for husband?

People hang out at any time they choose at night with friends.sometimes I stay up till 2am weekends.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by mysticwarrior(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
she lied just to tarnished the reputation of a man who makes an honest living, and that makes her a demon, this woman is even worst than mrs portiphar in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by TruthisOut: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2018
She is pathetic. Climbing on the poor guy to shine. Your downfall will be great.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by laytoshtwo: 9:18am On Jan 27, 2018
A taxi driver took a part time crazy lady,it is on her profile ooopp cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nwogeh: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Its obvious the girl wants publicity and she was much prepared for it. if the guy wanted to rape or kidnap her, he would have collected her phones and handbag that contains the pepper spray. her story was just made up.
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Joshmodest(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:
I'd let your insults pass today cuz you're clearly ignorant. Why would you pass on a verdict on someone you have never met before even calling him "serial rapist " when clearly the matter has not been taken to court?
If you were sensible enough to read my comment on this matter you won't be talking cheap. I've never insulted the girl or said she was lying. Jealousy you say? Uncle I watch shuga because of that lady but it doesn't mean I'd support her cuz I like her.
And her coming out on social media to report is all shades of wrong. Social media is not the police station or the authorities. The bash she got was of her doing.
She's a celebrity and should know better than creating drama for herself. If it was an ordinary citizen that came out to complain maybe her case might have been different. Maybe people might believe her. But as a celebrity who knows the importance of image building and branding coming out on social media to dent his name and the company's is wrong. What if the court proves his innocence? Huhn? I'm sure you'll shut that hole you call a mouth.

First of all I called him a serial rapist out of anger , regarding the way ppul were raining insults on Shola, And I feel calling him a serial rapist was not out of point , cos if he is found guilty, this may not have been hos first time, only dat he met with an educated woman , who knows her right, and is ready to defend it..
Secondly coming to social media to say it, is not in any way wrong at all, Davido our Superstar, came to social media to give his side on a case of alleged murder of his friend, Yung6ix came out once to say he was almost shot, Tiwa savage came out to say her luggage was stolen, why didn't u question all dis ppuls action den , considering the fact u just made it clear dat Instagram is not a police station, so they should have just reported to the cops and kept quiet... or was thier case all shades of right...
You see Dorcas has done nothing wrong by coming to the social media , she probably wanted to inspire girls like you , who obviously don't need the inspiration...to speak out when abused , sometimes the police can't even handle the situation perfectly...rape is a serious issue in our country cos , 90% of times the victims take the blame just like Shola...some even said why should she be going out by 12 noon like ..does that justify being raped..
And this guy except he has a superb lawyer, may never escape this case even if he is innocent...the odds favor Shola...more reason why, guys shuld be Careful with girls..b4 u kiss her sef ask ,can I kiss u ? if possible record it...
Get the fact being a Celebrity doesn't make u a fool or a garbage bin...if you like when u fall into her situation, keep quiet and just go to the police....the outcome wuld be shocking..
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by BraniacX(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
makky555:

Serial rapist... How did it feel when he raped you, your sister, your friend, your cousin, your neighbor and all his other victims you know of?
i am trying not to call you a fool but i pray you will be chauffeured by such a friendly driver. idiot!
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by clitlicker: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
u are a fuul , a big fuul.

a stupid fuul.

a useless fuul

ode nie

because she is cute abi?

if this sound like a rape / kidnap story 2 u then u r not just stupeed, u are a stupeeed bas.tard
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

First of all I called him a serial rapist out of anger , regarding the way ppul were raining insults on Shola, And I feel calling him a serial rapist was not out of point , cos if he is found guilty, this may not have been hos first time, only dat he met with an educated woman , who knows her right, and is ready to defend it...

Goodness shocked

Sorry to say this, your type is too misleading to be followed.

As you repeatedly (confidently) called the driver a serial rapist on a large forum like this, I was happy that a member of this forum know the driver personally and would certainly shed more light on his past escapades. But for you to come back and spill this? Gosh! I can only shake my head for you.

The driver might be innocent after all undecided
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by Fmac(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
What is disturbing is that you automatically think the guy raped her even without conducting an actual investigation, am just trying to get why?? And the fact you stated "calling him a serial rapist was not out of point" pls explain how you arrived at this conclusion because I highly doubt you have witnessed or you know someone who has witnessed the man in question raping someone.

Far too many inconsistencies in this case to fully determine whether he indeed attempt to kidnap and rape her so the fact you are able immediately call the guy rapist is really telling of how damaged things really are.

Joshmodest:

First of all I called him a serial rapist out of anger , regarding the way ppul were raining insults on Shola, And I feel calling him a serial rapist was not out of point , cos if he is found guilty, this may not have been hos first time, only dat he met with an educated woman , who knows her right, and is ready to defend it..
Secondly coming to social media to say it, is not in any way wrong at all, Davido our Superstar, came to social media to give his side on a case of alleged murder of his friend, Yung6ix came out once to say he was almost shot, Tiwa savage came out to say her luggage was stolen, why didn't u question all dis ppuls action den , considering the fact u just made it clear dat Instagram is not a police station, so they should have just reported to the cops and kept quiet... or was thier case all shades of right...
You see Dorcas has done nothing wrong by coming to the social media , she probably wanted to inspire girls like you , who obviously don't need the inspiration...to speak out when abused , sometimes the police can't even handle the situation perfectly...rape is a serious issue in our country cos , 90% of times the victims take the blame just like Shola...some even said why should she be going out by 12 noon like ..does that justify being raped..
And this guy except he has a superb lawyer, may never escape this case even if he is innocent...the odds favor Shola...more reason why, guys shuld be Careful with girls..b4 u kiss her sef ask ,can I kiss u ? if possible record it...
Get the fact being a Celebrity doesn't make u a fool or a garbage bin...if you like when u fall into her situation, keep quiet and just go to the police....the outcome wuld be shocking..
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by sixtus3606(m): 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
doggystylez:
well written....but i still did'nt know her till today and im sure i will definitely forget who she is tomorrow
seconded
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by makky555(f): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Joshmodest:

1.Calling him a serial rapist is where my problem with you started. Cuz you don't even know if the guy is innocent or not.
2. 80% if not 90% of people who order for Taxify are well educated, someone who's even more educated to defend her right in COURT not SNAPCHAT
3. Those celebrities you mentioned up there didn't come out to spoil anybody's image or spoil market for anybody. Someone somewhere who must have heard this story wouldn't want to patronize Taxify instead they might opt for uber. If the guy goes to look for a job somewhere they might not employ him cause he's been tagged a "rapist" by fapson and a "serial rapist" by you
Finally, I'm not in support of rape but God forbid if I happen to be in her shoes I'd report to the authorities asap and the only reason why I'd come online to say it is if nothing is done about it
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by makky555(f): 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
BraniacX:

i am trying not to call you a fool but i pray you will be chauffeured by such a friendly driver. idiot!

I'm not even trying to not call you a fool cause you're already one.
A foolish dog.
Your stupid prayer can't even work ... Metcheeeew
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by BraniacX(m): 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
makky555:

I'm not even trying to not call you a fool cause you're already one.
A foolish dog.
Your stupid prayer can't even work ... Metcheeeew
but the prayer must work for you, afterall the driver is innocent and the lady involved an attention seeking liar according to you, after the driver is done with you, we trust you to seek no attention and bear his gentle handling in silence!
EWU! undecided
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by makky555(f): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
BraniacX:

but the prayer must work for you, afterall the driver is innocent and the lady involved an attention seeking liar according to you, after the driver is done with you, we trust you to seek no attention and bear his gentle handling in silence!
EWU! undecided

You're more stupid than I thought... I wasn't taking any side but for the guy to call him a serial rapist when he's not even been tried let alone a verdict passed is totally wrong and you're indirectly doing the same.
It's like you've not been wrongly accused of before that's why you're picking sides...

Read my previous comments on the issue before you judge.... Metcheeeww
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by philip0906(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
makky555:

1.Calling him a serial rapist is where my problem with you started. Cuz you don't even know if the guy is innocent or not.
2. 80% if not 90% of people who order for Taxify are well educated, someone who's even more educated to defend her right in COURT not SNAPCHAT
3. Those celebrities you mentioned up there didn't come out to spoil anybody's image or spoil market for anybody. Someone somewhere who must have heard this story wouldn't want to patronize Taxify instead they might opt for uber. If the guy goes to look for a job somewhere they might not employ him cause he's been tagged a "rapist" by fapson and a "serial rapist" by you
Finally, I'm not in support of rape but God forbid if I happen to be in her shoes I'd report to the authorities asap and the only reason why I'd come online to say it is if nothing is done about it
Brilliant response. Ignore the dimwit
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by BraniacX(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
makky555:

You're more stupid than I thought... I wasn't taking any side but for the guy to call him a serial rapist when he's not even been tried let alone a verdict passed is totally wrong and you're indirectly doing the same.
It's like you've not been wrongly accused of before that's why you're picking sides...

Read my previous comments on the issue before you judge.... Metcheeeww
Re: Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' by makky555(f): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
philip0906:

Brilliant response. Ignore the dimwit
Best advice sir
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Shares Romantic Photo With Tania Omotayo / Toyin Aimakhu Visits Parents, Unveils Her 77-year-old Dad / Wizkid Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.