Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,657 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Kidnapped Or NOT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnapped Or NOT (254 Views)

Ruggedman: "SARS Kidnapped My Friend, His Wife And 8-Month Old Baby" / Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom / Prince Eke Celebrates His Release After He Was Kidnapped In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Or NOT by 2odd(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
Okay since Shola FAPSON have been generating a lot of controversies due to her rape/kidnap claims ,

This morning I had a discussion with my cousin where he recounted the story of how his mom had to jump off a moving bus through window not minding any other thing when she was being kidnapped some years back.

To my second story this is a personal experience,
my guy and I followed a man though we were a bit closed to an unknown destination ,even though we were two ,both of us of were holding the door ready to jump down at any moment notice ,in short that's what we did anyway when the car stopped ,I jumped down under the pretext of wanting to urinate and my guy followed suit and we picked race ......

No matter how bold you are be it MAN/WOMAN the first instinct you have when in danger is to Run Away /Escape

Ask 2million rape /kidnap would be victims,the first thing that comes to mind is RUN

I sincerely hope and pray we don't fall victim to any of this situation but if you ever find yourself in this situation and you have your chance to Escape , Brother/Sister make a Run for it and report to the nearest police station....
Don't form MACHO or something like that , someone who have the intention of Kidnapping/Raping You believe in himself/herself to have the means and power to overpower you and render you immobile..........

(1) (Reply)

“I Died But Woke Up On My Way To The Mortuary” – Julius Agwu / Lessons And Warnings For African Returnees / Female Cornell University Student Accused Of Assaulting And Blackmailing Her Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.