Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. (5881 Views)

What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Tinubu Says Umaru Musa Yaradua Came Into Power In 2003 At Ogun APC Rally / Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Cannonleo:
I find your ignorance a funny adventure
[/s]

Good to know you ran out of rubbish to spew..

Good riddance.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Cannonleo(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Good riddance.
And your the one making sense, trust me you would make more money acting as a guide in stupidity than your current job on the BMC log.
meanwhile continue with the rubbish your spewing

Good riddance and don't quote me ever again
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:
You asked SalamRushdie to work with facts then presented an incomplete speculation as facts and expect intelligent folks around not to ask you to complete your speculation before addressing it. You are irredeemable. Earn your bloody pay in silence and stop making people think you are Buhari himself.

Your ability to follow and contribute to intelligent discussion stinks.

If you are going to negate or counter any assertion by other people, you have to and should highlight the quote you are negating and supply your own facts to back it up with.

So, far and after many silly and ignorant posts by you, we still don't know which quote or the particular quote you are ranting about like a market woman.

If you can not clearly show and highlight the quote you are talking about with your own counter facts, then just shut up and stop bothering me.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Cannonleo:
And your the one making sense, trust me you would make more money acting as a guide in stupidity than your current job on the BMC log.
meanwhile continue with the rubbish your spewing

Good riddance and don't quote me ever again
[/s]

Good riddance.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by fabre4: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

This ignorant ipob didn't know jona spent 6 years in office...Go back to elementary school abeg.

Hahaha e pain am.... Jonathan spent 4 years as n elected President u couldn't comprehend my earlier post because u are more dull than the dullard-inho himself.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
fabre4:

Hahaha e pain am.... Jonathan spent 4 years as n elected President u couldn't comprehend my earlier post because u are more dull than the dullard-inho himself.
[/s]

Elected or otherwise, was he the president and Commander in Chief or not?

Or he was just a sitting dummy in the first 2 years doing nothing, not signing budgets, not borrowing and spending money like a drunken sailor.

Jonathan spent 6 years in office , your elected nonsense means nothing.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by fabre4: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Elected or otherwise, was he the president and Commander in Chief or not?

Or he was just a sitting dummy in the first 2 years doing nothing, not signing budgets, not borrowing and spending money like a drunken sailor.

Jonathan spent 6 years in office , your elected nonsense means nothing.

I guess you've recognized your mistake
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
fabre4:

I guess you've recognized your mistake
[/s]

No, you recognized your own meaningless and redundant elected nonsense.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by fabre4: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

No, you recognized your own meaningless and redundant elected nonsense.

Its two pages already you haven't made sense when will you. BTW you should be boasting of buhari's achievement by now of which am sure you won't even be able to convince yourself to vote him
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
FG Has Borrowed A Total Of N2.57 Trillion Under President Jonathan, National Assembly Complains

Under President Goodluck Jonathan, the Federal Government has borrowed a total of N2.57tn. Thus, the Federal Government’s debt profile rose from N4.18tn as of June 30, 2010 to N6.75tn as of June 30, 2012.

Jonathan was sworn in as Nigeria’s Acting President on February 10, 2010 following the death of President Umaru Yar’Adua and was later sworn in as the elected president on May 29, 2011. Records obtained from the Debt Management Office showed that four months after Jonathan became Acting President, the total debt profile stood at N4.18tn (as at June 30, 2010).

However, by June 30, 2012; the debt profile had ballooned to N6.75tn.

This shows that within a period of 24 months or two years, the Federal Government debt profile rose by 61.48 per cent. Analysis of the debt increment between June 30, 2010 and June 30, 2012 shows that the Federal Government borrowed an average of N107.08bn every month for 24 months or a total of N1.285tn per annum.

https://www.naija.ng/16198.html

Even though he met huge foreign reserves and ECA oil account, he started borrowing the minute he assumed office in 2020 and 2 years later, our debt grew by 61.48 per cent with N2.57tn. debt.

On top of that, he was borrowing to pay salaries till his last month in office.

He borrowed trillions from his first day in office till his last day in office and we are still paying hundreds of billions to service his debt.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

Your ability to follow and contribute to intelligent discussion stinks.

If you are going to negate or counter any assertion by other people, you have to and should highlight the quote you are negating and supply your own facts to back it up with.

So, far and after many silly and ignorant posts by you, we still don't know which quote or the particular quote you are ranting about like a market woman.

If you can not clearly show and highlight the quote you are talking about with your own counter facts, then just shut up and stop bothering me.
Stop feigning stupidity in addition to mental deficiency, I already know you are mentally deficient.
I presented my fact which in this case is your incomplete speculation you presented in response to SalamRushDie while asking him for fact.
It appears your new defence strategy is a endless request for needless facts.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
fabre4:

Its two pages already you haven't made sense when will you. BTW you should be boasting of buhari's achievement by now of which am sure you won't even be able to convince yourself to vote him
[/s]

Same silly and redundant rubbish.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:
Stop feigning stupidity in addition to mental deficiency, I already know you are mentally deficient.
I presented my fact which in this case is your incomplete speculation you presented in response to SalamRushDie while asking him for fact.
It appears your new defence strategy is a endless request for needless facts.

...but you still can not and won't show us what I said that was incomplete.

Show me what you are talking about and I will address it.

Why is it so hard to show us what you are against?

Are you rretarded or you are just playing rettarded?

Why don't you just shut up and go away if you can not show us what you are talking about?
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by fabre4: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Now I know you're a troll and not really a buhari supporter
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
fabre4:

Now I know you're a troll and not really a buhari supporter
[/s]

Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

...but you still can not and won't show us what I said that was incomplete.

Show me what you are talking about and I will address it.

Why is it so hard to show us what you are against?

Are you rretarded or you are just playing rettarded?

Why don't you just shut up and go away if you can not show us what you are talking about?

deomelllo:
[s][/s]

If you are going to make such claims, common sense dictates that you show facts to support your claims with.

Where are your facts?

Confine your silly rubbish to your fellow Igbos.

Power generation dropped to 1,327MW the same week worthless jona left office,
that worthless clown left us in darkness.

Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by ShootToKill: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
In 2019.... APC campaign manifesto.

"We APC dumboharists blame GEJ for the failure of dumbohari's first term regime. Vote for us in 2019."

grin grin
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:

Power generation dropped to 1,327MW the same week worthless jona left office,

Finally.

How hard was that.

It took countless posts and silly question to perform that simple task.

Now, what's wrong with that quote?

Please articulate your objection and support your objection with your own counter facts.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

Finally.

How hard was that.

It took countless posts and silly question to perform that simple task.

Now, what's wrong with that quote?

Please articulate your objection and support your objection with your own counter facts.

Re-read the first post i made after u post that speculation and stop pretending you didn't see where I and SalamRushDie asked for the value of power generation before it dropped.

1 Like

Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:
[b]Re-read the first post i made after u post that speculation and stop pretending [/b]you didn't see where I and SalamRushDie asked for the value of power generation before it dropped.

You still can not articulate what you are objecting to?

Of what relevance was the value when it dropped? I made a point that power dropped the same week jona left office and I provided source and link to back up my claim so what's the meaning of value?

Your silly value nonsense is your own formulated rubbish and argument, I made a point and I supported my point with facts?

I know what you and that poster are trying to do, you are trying to come up with excuses why power dropped when in fact that was not the argument, power dropped regardless the reason or silly excuses you are trying to hide under.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
Re-read the first post i made after u post that speculation and stop pretending you didn't see where I and SalamRushDie asked for the value of power generation before it dropped.
[/s]

Credible news source with the link was not speculation and that figure did not come from me, it came from Premium Times, a reputable news outlet in Nigeria.

If you don't know the meaning of speculation, ask me, I can educate you.

I know you reason like a 2-year-old kid, but must you reason like a baby all the time.

Like I said, keep quiet if you have nothing sane and rational to talk about.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

[s]

You still can not articulate what you are objecting to?

Of what relevance was the value when it dropped? I made a point that power dropped the same week jona left office and I provided source and link to back up my claim so what's the meaning of value?

Your silly value nonsense is your own formulated rubbish and argument, I made a point and I supported my point with facts?

I know what you and that poster are trying to do, you are trying to come up with excuses why power dropped when in fact that was not the argument, power dropped regardless the reason or silly excuses you are trying to hide under.

[/s]
I leave viewers to judge who the 2-years-old kid is between us.
What value did it drop from? It is a vital piece of info that proves you are mentally deficient.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
Desyner:
What value did it drop from? It is a vital piece of info that proves you are mentally deficient.
[/s]

Power outage worsens as electricity generation drops by 1,800MW

Published on May 15, 2015

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/15/power-outage-worsens-as-electricity-generation-drops-by-1800mw/

Coming from the same ignorant illiterate who just labeled credible news article and facts SPECULATION.

The above news article a SPECULATION too

Illiterate, if you don't know the meaning of the word SPECULATION, ask and let me educate you.

These ipob illiterates sef..
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:

You are worse than a 2-year-old because even 2-year-old kids won't label news stories from credible news outlets mare speculation.

Go back to elementary school.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Power outage worsens as electricity generation drops by 1,800MW

Coming from the same ignorant illiterate who just labeled credible news article and facts SPECULATION.

The above news article a SPECULATION too

Illiterate, if you don't know the meaning of the word SPECULATION, ask and let me educate you.

These ipob illiterates sef..

Mumu. Oil and gas industry strike prompted the fall in power output in a situation that had no bearing with Jonathan but your thick skull didn't process that. It is speculation to claim power output dropped without giving a value it dropped from.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

You are worse than a 2-year-old because even 2-year-old kids won't label news stories from credible news outlets mare speculation.

Go back to elementary school.
mumu. Why did you supply the second link showing it droppped by 1800MW then?
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:
mumu. Why did you supply the second link showing it droppped by 1800MW then?

I did to show you that another and multiple news outlets reported the same thing you termed SPECULATION.

That was necessary since you are too slow, even slower than 2 year old to read and comprehend basic English words.

That was EDUCATION for you, just say thank you, SIR, or educating me.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
Funny enough, these hypocrites care less about reasons or why power drops after 2015, but they have so many reasons and excuses why power dropped under worthless jona.

I saw where the clowns were taking the argument, it's the same idiotic, silly and, rretarded and crooked argument.

1 Like

Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by Desyner: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:

I did to show you that another and multiple news outlets reported the same thing you termed SPECULATION.

That was necessary since you are too slow, even slower than 2 year old to read and comprehend basic English words.

That was EDUCATION for you, just say thank you, SIR, or educating me.

Atleast I know media houses do the thinking for you.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
deomelllo:
Funny enough, these hypocrites care less about reasons or why power drops after 2015, but they have so many reasons and excuses why power dropped under worthless jona.

I saw where the clowns were taking the argument, it's the same idiotic, silly and, rretarded and crooked argument.
ologbo ti ke l'ojo ti iya e bi e, o ni 's'omo a n'hun'.
o ko ni laakaye olookan rara, gbe gbogbo were re lo si'gbo!
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Desyner:
Atleast I know media houses do the thinking for you.

At least I know you are mentally unbalanced.

You've been ranting and spewing rubbish non stop and making excuses because you thought I ignored some silly power value per what another poster posted, but the same thing that posted and what you are here arguing with me over was a news article the other poster posted?

So, is it not safe to conclude that the news media do the thinking for you and that poster also?

Do you now see how ridiculous, insane, puerile, ignorant and hypocritical you sound?

Dude, saying you are worse than a 2-year-old is basically insulting 2-year-old kids.
Re: If I’m Voted Into Power, Within The Next Four Years, GEJ. Premium Times. by deomelllo: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
[s]
1nigeriamyfoot:
ologbo ti ke l'ojo ti iya e bi e, o ni 's'omo a n'hun'.
o ko ni laakaye olookan rara, gbe gbogbo were re lo si'gbo!
[/s]

Ignorant illiterate, speak English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twitter Challenge: Name A Project Initiated And Completed By Buhari And Win 150k / 4 Chieftains Of African Democratic Congress, Driver Kidnapped In Ondo / SERAP Writes Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Seeks Probe Of "Missing ₦4.4Bn NASS Funds"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.