Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper (40466 Views)

Tboss Reacts To Photo Of New Baby, Talks About Ubi Franklin / Big-sized Lady Twerks For Nollywood Actor, Rocks Him (photos) / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Mandynews(f): 1:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4308007/big-bold-female-corper-nysc

Nigeria's king of comedy, Ali Baba, has reacted to the photo of big and bold corper currently trending on internet.

The Veteran Comedian took to Instagram page to warned that some things should not be used as joke.

He wrote: "I have seen this picture online and ignored it. I received it from 6 different people. Amusing as many found it, I did a double take. Only God knows how much guts it took her to wear that and pose for the picture. But that doesn't matter. She is a graduate. That doesn't matter. She offered to serve Nigeria. That doesn't matter. She posed for the picture. That too doesn't matter. What matters to some is just the laughs. I'm a comedian, So we tease everyone. But sometimes we need to know how sensitive some issues are and skip skip skip... We all have our issues. May not be weight related issues. But we sure do have them. Come to think of it, this lady here may just be the sweetest friend to some people. She may be a chronic romantic to a high heavens. Strong Christian with the genuine fear of God. Can be trusted with secrets. Generous to a fault. Very lively. Awesome cook. Home maker. Talented singer. First class graduate... But she won't cut across like any of those things I just listed. The one that you will choose over her will be a size 10 slay queen. That has no degree. No respect. No home training. Kisses and tells. Has no friends. Can't be trusted. Knows all the babalawos in the outskirts of town. Husband snatched... yes, that slay queen will get 50,000 likes. But this One? Naaa. Don't get me wrong nooo... She needs to keep for so she can be healthier... But when you consider all the good qualities she may have, her weight counts less."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BebjxFcA3wB/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/veteran-comedian-alibaba-reacts-to-trending-photo/

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by holuwajobar(m): 1:48am On Jan 27, 2018
what is this? anyways, seun is still searching for wife sha..... i wont mind if he can try this one out...

7 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by doyinisaac(m): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2018
He is right though....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by doyinisaac(m): 1:52am On Jan 27, 2018
holuwajobar:
what is this? anyways, seun is still searching for wife sha..... i wont mind if he can try this one out...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by jdluv(f): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2018
as in......This one na bigy
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by holuwajobar(m): 1:56am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64545385][/quote]iffa punch ur nose ehn
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by doyinisaac(m): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2018
holuwajobar:
iffa punch ur nose ehn

16 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by holuwajobar(m): 2:11am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=64545442][/quote]lol..... Go sleep.....
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by MrRhymes101(m): 5:49am On Jan 27, 2018
We don't call Alibaba KING for nothing. U just have to respect the way he sees life... Wedding MC

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by OneCorner: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2018
doyinisaac:
[/quote]
[quote author=holuwajobar post=64545405]iffa punch ur nose ehn
If I handle d two of u ehn

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Kobicove(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Everything should not be for laughs...Ali Baba has matured in wisdom

Body shaming should stop!

45 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Elnino4ladies: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2018
The girl though
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by MiaB(f): 8:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Mr Ali baba, just confess you like her.

4 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Wesporting: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2018
MiaB:
Mr Ali baba, just confess you like her.
na wa for Nigerians. so wetin him talk bad?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Tension532: 10:04am On Jan 27, 2018
holuwajobar:
bruh

it's like you want yo ass banned?
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Pubichairs(m): 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy ladies please take care of your selves..I stand with slim girls, I no fit take this one via dashing

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Venice789: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by BruncleZuma: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Aproko
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by lonelydora: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
She's very courageous. Watch as this picture puts her in the celebrity way...that's if she knows how to ride on that.

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Bloggers no get sense. Reaction is now news
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by MahatmaGhandi: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2018
You have done worse sir, stop being so sanctimonious. Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by OlympianZeus(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Hm
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by TechPanda(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
MahatmaGhandi:
You have done worse sir, stop being so sanctimonious. Good day.

yeyerolling:
Pubichairs:
cheesy ladies please take care of your selves..I stand with slim girls, I no fit take this one via dashing

grin Minus village witch brouhaha, she's probably just living unhealthy... Baba can be forming serious sha.

Though he's got a point. cool

In other news, check out these trending selfies our forefathers took back in those days VS. the ones we now take

grin Lol.. Mostly This Funny Selfie of Mercy Johnson Hehe..
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
What can one eat to get to this size Biko

Her husband is trying o, must be like parting the red sea.

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by evanso6226(f): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Chai... This thing can kill a man
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by computer0810(m): 10:23am On Jan 27, 2018
a bomb as been thrown into d camp of d good for notin but olosho call slay queen
Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Ishilove: 10:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Now this is undiluted wisdom.

yeyerolling:
Nairaland that is pushing everything to the Frontpage nko? Social media is super saturated with junk

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by OlympianZeus(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
anyways, seun is still searching for wife sha..... i wont mind if he can try this one out...

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Reacts To Photo Of A Big-Sized Female Corper by Venerable612(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Mandynews:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/4308007/big-bold-female-corper-nysc

Nigeria's king of comedy, Ali Baba, has reacted to the photo of big and bold corper currently trending on internet.

The Veteran Comedian took to Instagram page to warned that some things should not be used as joke.

He wrote: "I have seen this picture online and ignored it. I received it from 6 different people. Amusing as many found it, I did a double take. Only God knows how much guts it took her to wear that and pose for the picture. But that doesn't matter. She is a graduate. That doesn't matter. She offered to serve Nigeria. That doesn't matter. She posed for the picture. That too doesn't matter. What matters to some is just the laughs. I'm a comedian, So we tease everyone. But sometimes we need to know how sensitive some issues are and skip skip skip... We all have our issues. May not be weight related issues. But we sure do have them. Come to think of it, this lady here may just be the sweetest friend to some people. She may be a chronic romantic to a high heavens. Strong Christian with the genuine fear of God. Can be trusted with secrets. Generous to a fault. Very lively. Awesome cook. Home maker. Talented singer. First class graduate... But she won't cut across like any of those things I just listed. The one that you will choose over her will be a size 10 slay queen. That has no degree. No respect. No home training. Kisses and tells. Has no friends. Can't be trusted. Knows all the babalawos in the outskirts of town. Husband snatched... yes, that slay queen will get 50,000 likes. But this One? Naaa. Don't get me wrong nooo... She needs to keep for so she can be healthier... But when you consider all the good qualities she may have, her weight counts less."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BebjxFcA3wB/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/27/veteran-comedian-alibaba-reacts-to-trending-photo/

So much intelligence in this write-up!

If you wasn’t a comedian Ali!!! I’d say you’d be a good writer!

Not so much as the content... but the message... I do hope we can all look to the good in people; failing which we offer constructive criticisms. It’s not a good thing to body shame other human beings. It’s Ungodly.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri Show: I Informed Organizers Months Ago That I Will Not Make It - Davido / Henrietta Kosoko's Body Leaves For Abraka Village / Gifty Mawunya Nkorn: 5 Things To Know About John Dumelo’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.