Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) (2181 Views)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / Daniella Okeke Blasts Moesha Buduong, Stephanie Otobo Over Suleman Sex Scandal / Stephanie Otobo Reacts To Daddy Freeze And Akpororo's Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by abitex577(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2018
Stephanie Otobo finally apologizes to Apostle Johnson SULEMAN in the Church's January Fire night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg0cFTPnomQ

Watch also on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155857384550631&id=159609445630
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by sarrki(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Pure lie
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Shut up.
Suleiman should confess

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by thesettingz(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2018
How true is this stupidity pls
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by abitex577(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2018
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by abitex577(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Shut up.
Suleiman should confess

Please watch the confession on Facebook and keep quiet.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155857384550631&id=159609445630
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by abitex577(m): 7:30am On Jan 27, 2018
thesettingz:
How true is this stupidity pls

To him that is pure, all things are possible and to him that is stupid all things are stupid.

Watch the confession on Facebook and understand the dimension of your stupidity.

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by thesettingz(m): 7:31am On Jan 27, 2018
abitex577:

To him that is pure, all things are possible and to him that is stupid all things are stupid.

Watch the confession on Facebook and understand the dimension of my stupidity.

Confirmed
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by cleatoris: 7:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Every sane person knows that she was being sponsored and used by the enemies of Christianity in Nigeria.

Those are the same people promoting Fulani terrorism, pursing islamofascist agenda and currently using daddy freeze and Sahara Reporters to harass, intimidate and ridicule Christian leaders.

They cooked up this scandal and brought it up on the apostle when they saw that Christians rallied to defend him when he was arrested by the Buhari government for speaking against the terror herdsmen.

All of them are either key APC members or paid members of Buhari media group. You will now understand why some people believe APC is an Islamic, and aggressively antichristian party.
deomelllo:
The fact that the sinner and worthless pastor bought her confession doesn't mean the didn't transgress or that the evidence against him is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by deomelllo: 7:40am On Jan 27, 2018
The fact that the sinner and worthless pastor bought her confession doesn't mean the didn't transgress or that the evidence against him is fake.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by hatchy(f): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Otobo is an Otondo.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2018
The facebook video did justice

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by abitex577(m): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2018
hatchy:
Otobo is an Otondo.

Period!
All along we knew she was been used.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by hardywaltz(m): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Akuko Uwa u expect us to watch a 3hrs video of this dunce...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by 9jaBloke: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2018
I always sensed that Stephanie was lying about her affair with Apostle Suleman. I watched her interviews and many things didn't add up. I think there is still more to the whole story though.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by cleatoris: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2018
The Church is marching on in Nigeria. The gates of Islamic terrorism cannot prevail against it - no matter how much energy and resources the Buhari government spend in building it.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by ifyalways(f): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2018
You want us to watch over one hour video?

Just tell us the time frame of the so-called confession already

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by ifyalways(f): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2018
hardywaltz:
Akuko Uwa u expect us to watch a 3hrs video of this dunce...
OH it's even three hours?

Unserious feofle Fa grin

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by realmindz: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2018
This nollywood movie was produced for low and gullible minds. The script was well played and directed.

like I've always said, to play a con is not difficult in this part of the world because many are not that intelligent. I'm rly sorry for the race, the few smart ones have seen that majority are intellectually barren so they play their cons with liberty
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by EarthXmetahuman: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Who does apostle suleman think he is fooling?

He has finally agreed to settle her hence the "confession". He fvcked her and had three.some with daniella okeke........period! angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2018
9jaBloke:
I always sensed that Stephanie was lying about her affair with Apostle Suleman. I watched her interviews and many things didn't add up. I think there is still more to the whole story though.

Oga...what and what didn't add up? It's obvious she has decided to accept apostle suleman offer to be paid off.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by dahunsy(f): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2018
Return of the dragon!!! grin grin nice one
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by sauceEEP(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by Cholls(m): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2018
my brother's only a discerning person can know dis Son of a B!tch called Suleiman is playing with the head of is members.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses And Apologize To Apostle Johnson SULEMAN (Video) by 9jaBloke: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Oga...what and what didn't add up? It's obvious she has decided to accept apostle suleman offer to be paid off.

Many things; her dramatic change in costume, her evasive replies to some probing questions e.t.c.

Before you reply this, note that I am not a fan of Suleman. There was considerable evidence linking him to Daniella so he may be guilty of other accusations. I'm just saying that I've always taken Stephanie Otobo's personal claims with a pinch of salt.

Oya come and explain why it is so obvious that she has been paid off.

(1) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Announces New Album, ‘yes And Amen’ - Gospeljingle / Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? / Nicki Minaj Remixes "THIS IS Nigeria"(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.