Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? (2203 Views)

Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / See How Much E-money Paid Into My Account - Screenshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by mabeni(m): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
A week ago, I read from different blogs that e-money and his criminal Gang was involved in a Gun shoot-out with the men of Nigeria SARS and were all killed.

Now, I also just read from a blog that E-money celebrated the Val with his wife yesterday. I'm confused!

Check this :

Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by eTECTIVe(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Are U been dumb or intentionally mischievious
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by mabeni(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Are U been dumb or intentionally mischievious
I'm not dumb but if you say so, I won't argue. Can you now answer my question pls?
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by eTECTIVe(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
mabeni:
I'm not dumb but if you say so, I won't argue. Can you now answer my question pls?

I apologize for comment but seriously I thought u were intentionally being mischievous... If U had read d reports , U'll have seen photos of d e-money and location. I clearly remember d reports clearly stated Owerri based big boy known as e-money, not d 5iveStar Music Billionaire...

1 Like

Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by delzbaba(m): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
op,my guy look for the nearest gutter and throw your android phone inside you are not yet matured to use a phone seriously..
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by Mandynews(f): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Op twe have two E-money in Nigeria. The first one was that sponsored Mallam Spicy. We have the other E-money the brother to KCEE Limpopo.

The first E-money is dead, that is why you haven't heard from Mallam Spicy.
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by SUPERPACK: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
OP do you want baba airforce1 to faint, cant you see he is enjoying his cameraman job.
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by mabeni(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
eTECTIVe:

I apologize for comment but seriously I thought u were intentionally being mischievous... If U had read d reports , U'll have seen photos of d e-money and location. I clearly remember d reports clearly stated Owerri based big boy known as e-money, not d 5iveStar Music Billionaire...
thanks Bro., thought it was 5-star Billionaire. I'm Happy now
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by mabeni(m): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
delzbaba:
op,my guy look for the nearest gutter and throw your android phone inside you are not yet matured to use a phone seriously..
your instults are honestly welcomed. However, what as this got to do with maturity?
Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by damoceile: 12:51am On Feb 16, 2018
let Airforce1 catch you, you will regret the day you sign in to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Confused! Was E-money Truly Killed? by Danteeee: 5:10am On Feb 16, 2018
U wan that airport agbero boi come for u abi?

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola Gripped By Exam Fever [PICS] / "My Song One Ticket Has Damaged My Relationship" Kizz Daniel / Nollywood Actress Gbemisola Gomez And Husband, Temi Gomez Lose Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.