Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Please Suggest A Good Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Suggest A Good Laptop (1416 Views)

I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira / CAN 50K Get Me A Good Laptop? / Any Good Laptop For Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Finstar: 7:45am On Jan 27, 2018
My system got dashed out recently cheesy

Please suggest a good hp laptop with at least

4gb ram and above
500GB and above

Awesome graphics cause I'm a movie freak

I browse a lot, i'm a blogger wink

Good battery please..

My budget N80k - N100k

Please, I need suggestions. New laptop ooh.. Not fairly used.

Thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Spicylate(f): 8:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Why your budget no come be 100k and above? Anyways, I doubt you getting one with that kind of budget. But check out @phonetrader on Instagram.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Sosqui: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2018
I will suggest you see my signature for how you can get a good deal but you might wait for some days.
Finstar:
My system got dashed out recently cheesy

Please suggest a good hp laptop with at least

4gb ram and above
500GB and above

Awesome graphics cause I'm a movie freak

I browse a lot, i'm a blogger wink

Good battery please..

My budget N80k - N100k

Please, I need suggestions. New laptop ooh.. Not fairly used.

Thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Finstar: 8:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Spicylate:
Why your budget no come be 100k and above? Anyways, I doubt you getting one with that kind of budget. But check out @phonetrader on Instagram.

You're talking as if making my budget 100k and above is as easy as typing it in words. That is my budget cause that's what I can comfortably afford.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Finstar: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2018
Sosqui:
I will suggest you see my signature for how you can get a good deal but you might wait for some days.

Just suggest a good model that will serve me without any hassle.. Thanks in anticipation. wink
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Sosqui: 10:03am On Jan 27, 2018
Finstar:

Just suggest a good model that will serve me without any hassle.. Thanks in anticipation. wink
Go for any used Lenovo Yoga laptops.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Finstar: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2018
Sosqui:

Go for any used Lenovo Yoga laptops.

I don't want fairly used sir.. Im looking forward to a new laptop.
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Sosqui: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Finstar:

I don't want fairly used sir.. Im looking forward to a new laptop.
If it is brand new, you might need to go online. See this https://www.amazon.com/HP-15-6-Inch-Touchscreen-Pentium-DDR3L-1600/dp/B077PQ1VNY/ref=sr_1_15?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517175078&sr=1-15&keywords=laptop.

Thank you
Re: Please Suggest A Good Laptop by Olaryeankarh(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
For whatever reasons you don't want a fairly used laptop though. That 100k will get you probook 640 that is as neat as brand new (with core i5 processor and great features in case you want to go extra later in future).
Maybe you have had issues with a fairly used product in the past, but I can tell you that there are items that don't look or perform 'used' at all. If only you go through the right route. If that's your fear dear OP, I am here to tell you that my personal laptops have been fairly used from the U.S since 2013 and I don't regret ordering them. Never for once! Plus, I have sold to tens of Nairalanders and no one has ever called back that the item is defective or looks battered.

Now for you being a blogger, 100k will not get you a brand new laptop that has backlit keyboard. Unless you are not the blogger that stays up at night. During my days of blogging, having a laptop with a backlit keyboard helped me much. You would agree with me that night gives you fresh news (for entertainment) and then you have lesser noise and distractions to write (especially for tech and other niches where you have to write genuine stuff). Trust me, it's a huge plus. The same 100k will get you a very neat HP Folio laptop with backlit keyboard or a more recent Elitebook 840 sef.

It's just like buying a car. You simply may not be able to afford a brand new Toyota Camry (say 2010 model) but your budget can carry a toks condition wheels which when you are out, people would hardly tell the difference. It's the same car. It's the same function. Save for mileage and a few other stuff. 4m will get you a nice brand neqw car. But the same 4m can get you a better fairly used car. If you know, you know. So my man, for your own good and for value's sake (or say performance), find a good dealer and get a 'mint' laptop for your budget. I am only advising o. If you need help with that, I am open to help you out. Check out my profile for contact details.

Otherwise:
HP Pavilion 15 is your best bet, only that you will not get anything more than Intel Pentium processor or Celeron or worse AMD, being brand new; for your budget (refer back to the illustration of buying cars above).
Aaaaaand... At my office, almost all the Pavilion 15's they got have hinges problem now. I was shocked when someone outside my office said the same about his too. It has to do with handling anyway but that's not to say the laptop isn't too fragile.

You can get a Lenovo Ideapad 110 for more body ruggedness. Jumia has them plenty. Like 90-100k.

Goodluck Chief.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Change My Processor For Celeron To Any Of The I Series / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI (4/64GB), Beautiful Colour Blue (only 2pcs, See Pics) / Neat UK Used HP 17 - 12GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 8th Gen, Touchscreen, 2GB *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.