Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation (1862 Views)

Sowore Replies Peter Obi On National Grid Collapse / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To National Grid Collapse, Sowore replies / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Viktom(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2020
Buhari jailed Isa Funtua in 1983 – Sowore replies Presidency, makes revelation

Sahara Reporters Founder, Omoyele Sowore has replied the Nigerian presidency over a meeting he had with Late businessman, Isa Funtua, while he was in DSS detention.

Sowore on Tuesday disclosed that Funtua alongside Thisday publisher, Nduka Obaigbena, Vanguard publisher, Sam Amuka and Presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu met with him while he was in detention to ‘negotiate’ his release. The fiery ex-presidential candidate revealed that he ‘clashed’ with Funtua who told him that he can’t ‘defeat the government’.

Reacting to the Presidency’s statement issued by Shehu via Twitter, Sowore replied him stating;

“Glad you admitted you led a delegation to meet me in It is very true that I was nice to your team because you weren’t my problem, you were just an errand boy. In fact, I patted you on the back saying I had never met you before you were respectful but I knew you were there on a hatchet job. DSS detention because the delegates said you arranged it.”

“You mentioned that the DSS may have a tape, in fact, I was told that was the plan before you even arrived. Contrary to your lie, I refused to enter into any agreement with you because I insisted only the presence on my lawyer could make that possible. My insistence then got Isa Funtua riled and he said that my lawyer was only grandstanding and that he too had been imprisoned by Buhari in 1983 and that no one can defeat the government. Your wicked self kept quiet but Nduka noticing I was upset took me to the DO’s anteroom.”

“When I arrived downstairs I made a telephone call to my lawyer, Femi Falana in the presence of the DSS officials telling him that I do not want to negotiate my freedom and that when he meets your team he should restate my position, he did exactly that, your team got upset again.”

“Soon as I made that call to Falana I was stopped from ever making any further calls until my continued detention became an INT’L issue, I was then offered a bugged cell phone with which I granted an interview to @PremiumTimesng, while I was calling my family the phone was seized. I urge you to release the tape but don’t forget to release tapes of convos between COS Abba Kyari and DSS DG asking that my detention should last for the duration of the @MBuhari regime in 2023 because @SaharaReporters did a report that revealed that he collected N500m from MTN.”

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2020
"it is finish"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Brandstudio01: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2020
Strong one
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by sharonihemena: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2020
What do they mean by you can’t fight? How is fighting corrupt regime the same as fighting Government. We’re fighting against tyranny, corruption, nepotism and other political vices. Nobody is fighting Government, as every reasonable person knows Government is the people.
PS. Op, no source?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Artiiclebeast: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Okay na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by FlordFlorez(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Viktom:
I urge you to release the tape but don’t forget to release tapes of convos between COS Abba Kyari and DSS DG asking that my detention should last for the duration of the @MBuhari regime in 2023 because @SaharaReporters did a report that revealed that he collected N500m from MTN.”

This is heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by ojun50(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Yea yea wht evar
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Macphenson: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Okii
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Hit em hard bro. Useless Aboki government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by flyingpig: 8:00am On Jul 22, 2020
You guys should keep exposing eachother
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Maxymilliano(m): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2020
I urge you to release the tape but don’t forget to release tapes of convos between COS Abba Kyari and DSS DG asking that my detention should last for the duration of the @MBuhari regime in 2023 because @SaharaReporters did a report that revealed that he collected N500m from MTN.”

The cat is gradually being let out of the bag

Nigeria will be better for it.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Asgard13: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2020
I believe shehu... this thief wan use style change narratives
What’s the evidence that kyari collected 500million from mtn... walahi fa...you suppose remain in dungeon til 2220...

Yoruba propaganda and lies they piss everyone off...
See as the idiot change narratives like say kyari admmit his propaganda..

Soware sold Yoruba ... collected change with his lawyer..and bailed..
which time this matter went international on which platform.. the full love hyping.

Government paid you off ... don’t let shehu release that vid.. Yoruba and betrayal...

The idiot is trying to say he’s bigger than the government impliedly
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by greatbrian(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2020
The idiot two mouthed sowore have started again.... This time who is paying you. Barao
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Sunmolar(m): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2020
Who's interest is all these allegations? They re fighting dirty already.
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2020
500 million from MTN? These people are not Humans!

Pls I have a 2 Years old regular FB account with almost 1k friends 4 Sale. WhatsApp - 0.9.0.4.5.327063
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by SweetJoystick(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2020
Interesting revelation
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by lamentor78(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2020
There is a particular bird in the dungeon of the thick forest in one of the remote village in ondo state that always sing " ma gbehin ma gbehin" meaning " I will only be the one living at the end" ...... truly Sowore has rehin ota ......they are now six feet under

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by SarkinYarki: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by SarkinYarki: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Garba Shehu should be careful

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Openbusiness4: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2020
shocked No wonder that other guy was trying to use a recording to shut this guy up. The guy knows many of their corruption secrets. Sowore had better go into hiding. Seems he is the next target of the Buhari regime Cabal

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by ThiagoKid(m): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Gbas Gbos
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by IamWonderful: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Nice, I love it
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by richiemcgold: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2020
this one strong o! Sowore's just spilling beans up and down.
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2020
500M from MTN

This old buhari associates are thieves

See how they are feeding fat from corruption
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by gasparpisciotta: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2020
Nigerians have seen that voting Buhari as president was a major mistake. It is a obvious that he doesn’t have a good kitchen cabinet.
Aisha’s warning comes to mind.
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by IvarTheBoneless: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by techmo(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Asgard13:
I believe shehu... this thief wan use style change narratives
What’s the evidence that kyari collected 500million from mtn... walahi fa...you suppose remain in dungeon til 2220...

Yoruba propaganda and lies they piss everyone off...
See as the idiot change narratives like say kyari admmit his propaganda..

Soware sold Yoruba ... collected change with his lawyer..and bailed..
which time this matter went international on which platform.. the full love hyping.

Government paid you off ... don’t let shehu release that vid.. Yoruba and betrayal...

The idiot is trying to say he’s bigger than the government impliedly

No point in all this talk talk Mr Ipob we know you need 2023 Fulani support

Tell Garba Shehu to release his tapes shikena

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Asgard13: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
techmo:

No point in all this talk talk Mr Ipob we know you need 2023 Fulani support

Tell Garba Shehu to release his tapes shikena

If I slap you eh... you and who be IPOB

Dey your lane...hmmmmmm..
Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by Nigerianization(m): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
What nobody will take away from this Sowore of a guy is his CONSISTENCY in the struggle for a better Nigeria right from the days of the military to prevent. Say what you like about him, whether you are an Omokri or a Shehu, the guy is unshaken... Threats are like oil to his skin and struggle is his middle name... No matter the party in power, once you begin to eat our yam, expect to contend with the likes of Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Jailed Isa Funtua In 1983 – Sowore Replies Presidency, Makes Revelation by johntolu: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Asgard13:

If I slap you eh... you and who be IPOB

Dey your lane...hmmmmmm..

#releasethetapes!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Odds Clearly Favour Fayemi To Succeed Buhari— South West APC Spokesman / BREAKING: Herdsmen Allegedly Attack Sunday Igboho Mother’s Residence / Buhari has dumped you, APGA mocks Andy Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.