Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti (562 Views)

'Cancer Killed My Wife' - Osinachi's Husband Cries As Court Remands Him (Video) / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2018
Terkibi Yakpe, husband of an eight-month pregnant woman, Mnwaga, who was killed by Fulani herdsmen in Orin Ekiti, Ekiti State, has spoken out.

The 37-year-old man said his wife’s death was like snuffing life out of him.

Yakpe and his family were attacked before dawn at a farm settlement, some kilometres from Orin Ekiti, on Thursday, January 18. His pregnant wife who was 25 years of age was shot dead before him.

The woman was eight months pregnant with their baby before assailants suspected to be Fulani herdsmen struck and shot her in the head.

Yakpe speaking with Punch said, “I was very happy when she told me that she was pregnant; we sat down, held each other ’s hands and talked about our plans for our children. My wife was a gift to me; she stood by me through thick and thin.

“We had started planning for the baby and buying things in readiness for its birth.

“We were so happy and really looking forward to the birth of a new baby to join the family soon. We had made the necessary preparations, but the killers came from nowhere and took away my joy for no reason.

“They killed my wife without any provocation and turned our joy to sadness. God will surely visit them with calamity wherever they are.”

http://ekitidefender.com/herdsmen-attack-husband-cries-killing-8-month-pregnant-wife-ekiti/

Lalasticlala Dominique Ishilove Mynd44
Re: Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by debolayinka(m): 9:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Don't worry Sir, God will help you bear the loss.
Those behind these incessant killings will soon meet their water loo.
Re: Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by GavelSlam: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
I've got to say this is simply sentimental gibberish.

As much as the killing is condemnable, it is irritating that in this day and age the only recordings or Quite a we ever get are from Otobo-like "confessions".

What kind of news media avoids asking the salient questions of:

What happened?

What led to it?

What was your reaction?

The immediate aftermath?

What do you suggest to prevent future occurrence?

Rest in peace to the dead but I cannot deny this is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Nonsense!!!

Re: Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by oduastates: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
T
Re: Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by naijaboy756: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
I've got to say this is simply sentimental gibberish.

As much as the killing is condemnable, it is irritating that in this day and age the only recordings or Quite a we ever get are from Otobo-like "confessions".

What kind of news media avoids asking the salient questions of:

What happened?

What led to it?

What was your reaction?

The immediate aftermath?

What do you suggest to prevent future occurrence?

Rest in peace to the dead but I cannot deny this is pure unadulterated nonsense.

Nonsense!!!

Aswear ur mumu level dey increase daily
Re: Herdsmen: Husband Cries Out Over Killing Of 8-month Pregnant Wife In Ekiti by oyetunder(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Alas. souls are so cheap in naija

(1) (Reply)

The Unreported Massacres Of Tiv And Govt Conspiracy In Nasarawa State: / Nigerian Fraudsters Strike Modelling Pose With Smiles As Police Parade Them. / Ex- Transport Union Official Accused Of Murder Released By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.