Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures (111462 Views)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AprokoGirl: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

An 8 month pregnant wife had a little quarrel with her husband this morning which got physical. She grabbed a kitchen knife and amputated the man's penis. When next you want to advocate against domestic violence, remember that it can be both ways.

Source: https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1278232543846957056

My Own Comment - The Worst Thing That will Happen to a Man (If am the doctor , i will allow him to die in Peace)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
An 8 month pregnant woman cannot do this... don't believe this story

Graphic

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Graphic
Anyone without the Fear of God Can do anything...

Anyone Spirtually empty can be possessed at anytime, used and dumped..

One split moment has rendered a man, manless for life..

If you check that woman now, she won't be able to explain what took over her..

400 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AprokoGirl: 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Graphic

I Can See yourname ...

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

True but an 8 month pregnant woman,ahhhh,I doubt

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
AprokoGirl:

I Can See yourname ...

Honey don't mind that, it's only for Politics grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by adecz: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2020
shocked shocked

It is all over!! cry cry cry

May the randy soul of Mr John Thomas
rest with his ancestors.

22 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Vyzz: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Damn

Is better than u cut of my head now.... Than cutting of my other head....

The lady would be regretting it now...

After the did Mr remorse steps in....

Modified

Nwamikpe a friend of mine said I should ask if he is still a man? grin

19 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2020
Damnnn niggggaaahr. It must be an eye for an eye. what nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Kylekent59: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Too bad

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oh gawd how would the husband

"Do the dance with no pants" now

How does she expect to enjoy her husband now that she has chopped his stuff off cry

please how much you wan buy the "stuff" abeg grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by tesppidd: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
'Amputated' indeed!

They should also amputate her breasts and her clitoris.

9 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Alexaonfleek: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
This one is really graphic ooo.
So this guy won't be able to perform again cry

Meanwhile check out my signature for a way to earn free bitcoins and cash.
Registration is free.
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Kendumazy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmmm. This thing called marriage sha. It's well!

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by espn(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
May we never encounter women with Zero conscience

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by jojofola: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
The man stayed in one position while she cut it off?

Such enduring spirit shocked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
I don't know if I should laff grin grin or cry...

So many questions to be asked.

Was the man naked?

What was he looking at when his wife grabbed him by his manhood?

And why on earth will the woman chop off her Hubby's pen*s.

Something that just filled your womb a while ago. grin

6 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by IJOBA2: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

.NOR BE FEAR OF JESUS AGAIN?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by dynicks(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
And that was how his John Thomas was finally laid to an untimely rest..

Plz may we all especially the males on this forum observe a minute silence for the fallen hero......a joy bringer, family maker, always stands tall and displays confidence whenever it's called upon...oh! A worthy tool it was

What a wicked world!!....nwanna!..yadiba
The heart of some persons Sha..

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Goodybagyo1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by barrypro: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Damn..., staying with no dick? Thats some serious matter.

9 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Motionact: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Are you in Abuja?
I teach 2d animation and motion graphics.
Learn from scratch how to make funny cartoon comedy videos today and any kind of animations.
Become an animator today!
Chat me on whatsapp.

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Slynation(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
I wonder if that poor innocent preeq is the cause of their problems...

But let's analyse this critically, is the man asleep or handicap?? Cause I can't just imagine a lady who is 8months pregnant can chop off a full fledged Man's preeq, with which strength naw... Weak Men everywhere

I wonder why OP de blurr picx, anyways I just saw the fallen preeq on twitter

1 Like

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Iamicekid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is nonsense, how can a heavily Pregnant woman charge at you awake and you dey look her till she open your boxers and cut off your dick, are you mad or you think we are stupid.... if he was asleep now, then it can be believable at the expense of her drugging him sef

3 Likes

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
S
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by iso604: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=Kylekent59 post=91265930]If men are beast, I wonder what women are undecided undecided[/quote

Devilbeast
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Factfinder1(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dammm niggarrr
Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by HigherEd: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
So that's her last pregnancy then lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures by Shellsploit: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Uwa nnmebi
She has finally rendered him penisless embarassed
Where's naijadrivacars shocked

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onwuzuruike Kingsley Ikenna "Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha" Yahoo Arrested By EFCC / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / Man Allegedly Throws Girlfriend Off 5th Floor Apartment In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.