Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free (1097 Views)

Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / Become A Millionaire Through An Integrated Farming Systems / You Can Earn Massively For Free From ICO Airdrops And Bounties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by chudidonas(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Good morning Lads, I know most of you have been looking for sources of genius airdrops that can worth a fortune this year.
For those that don't know what airdrop is, I will explain now.
A​ ​crypto airdrop​ ​is​ ​when​ ​a​ ​blockchain project distribute​s free​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ ​the​ crypto ​community.

To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet. Examples of this format of airdrops are Byteball, Stellar lumens and OmiseGo.

Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the Bitcointalk forum. These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign.

The​ ​format​ ​of​ ​these​ crypto ​giveaways​ ​is​ ​usually​ ​like​ ​this:​ ​At​ ​a​ ​pre-announced​ ​time​ ​the​ ​project​ ​behind the​ ​event​ ​will​ ​take​ ​a​ ​”snapshot” ​of​ ​the​ ​blockchain,​ ​and​ ​anyone​ ​holding​ ​Ether or Bitcoin​ ​at​ ​that​ ​point​ ​will​ ​receive​ ​a certain number​ ​of​ ​free​ ​tokens.​ ​This can also be done on other blockchains, but Ethereum and Bitcoin are the most used for this airdrop format.

In conclusion, airdrops are just free coins or token you receive from company launching it's project into the market. You can get 100 or 1000 of the coins freely and wait for it to appreciate in the market before you sell off and sometimes, the sales are huge in $s.

To be eligible for these airdrops kindly drop your mail or pm me for the link.

Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by jom28gy(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2020
How do I get it
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by olivedale(f): 3:21pm On May 13, 2020
Please I need the links to the airdrops.
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by Tbusted(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2020
tbustedlakazino@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by ibrod7: 10:19pm On May 14, 2020
Ibrodquad@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by Cashinflow8: 11:44pm On May 14, 2020
official.nova360@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by Samyfemi(m): 2:51am On May 15, 2020
danieljoshua3334@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by frankoben(m): 6:20am On May 15, 2020
frankoben363@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by nello111: 10:12pm On May 18, 2020
ugochi69@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by VTORID(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2020
Worldklass06@gmail.com
Re: Become A Millionaire Through Airdrops Which Is Entirely Free by Investnownow: 7:30am On May 19, 2020
Please note that you have to keep accumulating these airdrops and hodl for a long time. It is a long term thing say 10 -20 years. I have been hodling since 2017.

(1) (Reply)

9 Reasons Ibeju-lekki Will Generate Over $5b Dollars For Lagos State By 2025 / “i’m 25, Earning A Million, But It’s Not Enough” / Learn How To Make $100 Daily Guaranteed ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.