Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into (823 Views)

Rejoinder: Blogging Is Not Dead In Nigeria / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into by kenniefawole(m): 10:25am On Jan 27, 2018
Blogging is one of the most lucrative business you can ever venture into,over the years Nigeria and the world at large has produce bloggers who make over $1000 monthly and $50,000 yearly in which I don't think a normal colar job can fetch you..So have decided to create a website for individual who want to go into blogging for a very cheap and affordable price and I will suggest you the best niche you can venture into
Contact or WhatsApp:0806 026 4938
All blog niches are not equal when it comes to ability to get good traffic, and ability to generate revenue or make profit. Some say they don’t blog for money but for passion; I say I blog for both

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into by carrterrr: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
hello this is nice..... i already have a site and i blog about news but i really need assistance on how to monetize my site. you can take a look at it www.gwn.com.ng
NairaLand rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into by kenniefawole(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
carrterrr:
hello this is nice..... i already have a site and i blog about news but i really need assistance on how to monetize my site. you can take a look at it www.gwn.com.ng
NairaLand rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will review your blog now....Add me up on WhatsApp let discuss better
Re: Blogging Is One Of The Most Lucrative Business You Can Ever Venture Into by RemedyLab: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good job OP
I rep http://naturalremedylab.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Sales Page Without Buying Domain And Hosting. / Need Someone Who Can.use Web Crawler / I Want A Verified Nigerian Adsense To Buy Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.